Jacqueline M.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019 Category: Service
rescore
Going to give the dealership an opportunity to change my mind. Service advisor called expressed concern for the issues i encountered during my 1st service visit to the dealership

12/10/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed
Dealership & service department needs a complete rehab. Wish I would have bought from Headquarter Hyundai in Sanford. In Volusia country many new dealerships this facility can’t compete.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Everyone at Daytona Hyundai is grateful that you chose to complete our survey. I appreciate your input on your service. We will have your service consultant contact you in regards to your service concerns.

Joseph R.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Making things right
Thank you Elizabeth, our service manager, for reaching out to make sure that the problem we had was remedied. IAs I said before, we have always come to Hyundai for all of our servicing and purchases and will continue to do so. This was the first time in we have ever had an issue and I thank you for calling and and clearing up the problem.

12/01/2019 Category: Service
Usually great, not this visit
Always come here for good service and usually give all 5 stars, but this last visit one of the needed repairs wasn't completed and we had to return.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

NW
Nicole W.
Titusville, FL
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Tucson
thanks for listing to my concerns.

10/14/2019 Category: Service
not so happy customer
consider the customer time restricted schedules. people work nights and weekends and weekend nights. not everyone has a 9-5 m-f job. and a lot of us work 2 and more jobs to afford their daily needs. and talk to Merritt Island Dealership!!! They keep turning people away bc they did not buy their cars from them!!! Then I would not have to drive an hour one direction to get my car fixed.

Plus, the transmission slips and I really don't feel comfortable if I had to get out of someones way, that my car wont stall and kill me in the process.

I am sooo glad that everything that has broken thus far has been covered under warranty however, I will be getting rid of this car before the warranty runs out. If all this is breaking now, what's gonna happen when its paid off or no longer covered!!! I will prob change brands too!
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Got a follow up call and all of my concerns were addressed. Hopefully my next experience will be a positive one.

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Don’t make your appointment near closing time
Everything felt rushed, and that was proven when my tire pressure was low the next day even though that’s supposed to be part of the oil change and inspection.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

We appreciate your input to correct any customer concerns at our store and better serve our customers .I have spoken to our employees about your vehicle.   I apologize and I will have your advisor contact you.

Daytona Beach, FL
10/02/2019 Category: Service
service visit
they follow up on their customers to make sure they had the best service experience

10/02/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Long wait, incomplete service, but great lounge
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. We appreciate your input to correct any customer concerns at our store and better serve our customers. I will speak to our employees about your visit. Please be assured that we value our customer time and we appreciate your patronage. I will have your service advisor contact you. I apologize for any inconvenience you had on this visit.

Daytona Beach, FL
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Brake light not working
Sockets were reversed and had to go back and have it corrected. Everything is good now.

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Brahe light not working
Normally, always very good.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

09/09/2019 Category: Service
I was very pleased to get a call from an executive at Hyundai who resolved my issues. Thank you.

09/09/2019 Category: Service
Upset with my last visit
I usually get excellent service here but the last couple of times I was unhappy. Because their previous track record was good, I will still come there expecting service to improve.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

We here at Daytona Hyundai would like thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. Please be assured that we value our customer time and we appreciate input to better serve our customers here at Daytona Hyundai. I have spoken to the service adviser about your visit. I will have your adviser contact you. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you had on your visit.

Curtis B.
Pt Orange, FL
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
Great communication and great service! Highly pleased with Daytona Hyundai.

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Lot of work for an overpriced oil change
I called twice and could not reach anyone in the service department. I left one message with no response. Received a call back on second left message. Made appointment for oil change/tire rotation. After receiving services was told time limit had expired on the initial 8 free oil changes. So had to pay for an over priced oil change and tire rotation. As I was driving home checked the air pressure and three of the 4 tires had different air pressure which means, either they did not actually rotate the tires or the service tech was too lazy to check the tire air pressure after rotating the tires. Not a great experience. I was told they had issues with the phone provider, so that may not have been the dealers fault, however, I thought it was cheesy not to honor the perk of buying a car there of 8 free oil changes and the tire rotation, if it happened, was just sad.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

LC
Lee C.
Ormond Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick follow up
Service department followed up quickly on the concerns that zi had about my previous visit.

08/07/2019 Category: Service
Incomplete follow-through
Still waiting for a call to schedule replacing wheel locks and rotating tires.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

No comments
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Edgewater, FL
yuck
never rec'd anything so still feel i was ripped off never again

yuck

South Daytona, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service...but disappointed with Hyundai
Daytona Hyundai did provide me with great service, but I am disappointed with Hyundai. I took my 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT in because the steering column was making a clicking noise, a known problem on the Hyundai Elantra. Well, Hyundai did a recall on the Elantra Sedans for the steering coupling but didn't for the GT, so while others with the same problem were covered, I had to pay for my repair. I contacted Hyundai's corporate office and am in communication with them to see if we can work this out.

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Sorry your are not part of the recall
Took my 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT in because the steering column was making a clicking noise, a know problem on the Hyundai Elantra. Well Hyundai did a recall on the Elantra Sedans for the steering coupling but didn't for the GT so while others with the same problem where covered I had to pay for my repair. Not cool Hyundai USA.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey.  We appreciate your input to correct any customer concerns at our store and better serve our customers .I know bob had tried to assist you with the concern being out of warranty. I have spoken to our employees about your visit. Please be assured that we value our customer time and we appreciate your business. I apologize for the warranty not cover the concern. I will have your service consultant contact you.

Karen B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Dependable
I find that Daytona Hyundai will bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied with the work done on your vehicle.

07/24/2019 Category: Service
Trust
I trusted my car would not have grease on the door and I trusted the tire well would not be broke!
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

GB
Gary B.
Holly Hill, FL
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Response by Sr Mgmt
During my recent 15,000 service I had a question regarding my bill at checkout, which was promptly addressed by Sr Mgmt to my satisfaction.

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Good Timely Service, but Verify Labor Fees
I've always had good & timely service for scheduled oil changes, but recently had engine & cabin air filters changed too. I was surprised at checkout by extraordinary "labor fees" for changing those filters, which regretfully were not disclosed to me in advance. I will be sure to ask about labor fees in advance, in the future.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

PK
Pamela K.
Palm Coast, FL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Resolved my problem!
The car service center went out of their way to resolve my car issue. Very please with the help I received.

06/08/2019 Category: Service
DO NOT HAVE SERVICE DONE HERE!
Car not fixed after 5 hours and charge of $350. Mechanic didn't even check that it was no longer making the noise I brought it in for before before giving it back "fixed." Told when I drove around the building and back into service dock that now it needs another more expensive part that you didn't diagnose previously.
ERYC M B. from Daytona Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019