KF
Kay F.
Henderson, NV
09/18/2019
The service is great. It is great to be able to make an appointment and know the work will b e done on time and correctly. Thanks for the great job.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for your great review, we appreciate your business and review.

TF
Troy F.
Henderson, NV
Land Rover Discovery
09/16/2019
GREAT KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF THAT GETS THE JOB DONE RIGHT!
Mike and Donnie are always spot on with their assessments, quotes and times necessary for adequately repairing! THE BEST IN THE DESERT!
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Troy for the GREAT review, we appreciate your business and kind words.

Pontiac Firebird
09/16/2019
Good location for me. Easy to make appointments. Quality workmanship.

Susan S.

Thank you so much Susan.

GV
Gary V.
09/12/2019
Perfect body work; competent repair of difficult diagnosis
Recently DB's replaced a powered side view mirror. Looks like new!

On a different emergency visit they replaced a failing throttle body and accelerator pedal assembly. Looks like a complicated repair.

Thank you Gary.

BD
BEAU D.
Nissan Titan
09/11/2019
Best place
This is the best place for all your automotive needs. Have a toy box for your kids, super kind, fast, and efficient. Love this place
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/12/2019

SK
Suzi K.
09/11/2019
Fast and efficient
Fast and friendly and efficient
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you Suzi.

BD
BEAU D.
GMC Yukon
09/10/2019
Best auto place
Quick, friendly, efficient. Go way above and beyond for their customers.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for your review and for your business.

MATTHEW D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/10/2019
Polite, attentive, professional, fair.
I’ve always been treated fairly at Curt’s. Danny is great and surprised me the other day when I brought my 2500 Duramax in for leaking radiator fluid....he texted me 3 to 4 hrs later my baby was good to go and I was very pleased with the price he charged me which included the cleaning of my engine compartment which had radiator fluid all over it. I’ve tried a few other shops in Boulder City but I’m sticking with Curt’s based on my and my wife’s experiences.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Matthew we appreciate your comments and look forward to assisting you in the future.

LD
Lyn D.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/06/2019
Fantastic service!
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Curt’s since I moved to Boulder City twelve years ago and I’ll never go anywhere else. They fast, friendly, and honest.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your review Lyn and we appreciate your business.

Janine T.
09/06/2019
Friendly and fast
Very friendly and fast!!!! Good job
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/09/2019

Jake S.
09/04/2019
Great shop
No nonsense, good service.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you Jake for taking the time to review us.

09/03/2019
WOW! Curt’s to the Rescue...
I needed a smog right away. Curt’s was able to get me in and out quickly. Efficient, friendly and also did my registration for me! I am huge fan, thanks.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you so much Tamara, we like it when we can come to the Rescue. We look forward to assisting you again with your automotive needs.

LT
Larry T.
Lincoln Town Car
Work on car
If you want good work on your car go there

Thank you Larry.

CO
Christi O.
Always awesome
I’ve always received the best service at Curt’s. For a small town, Boulder City has MANY to choose from but these guys are the bomb.com and definitely my go to. I have a million stories of being treated like a clueless woman at other shops. These guys have never treated me with anything but respect and that alone is reason enough for me to go back. Thanks guys! You rock.

WOW!
What a great review Christi. We try to treat all our customers with respect and appreciate it when it is noticed.
Also, you are right there are MANY auto repair shops in Boulder City and they ALL try to provide high quality, speedy, and reliable service to all of their customers.
BOULDER CITY IS JUST A GREAT PLACE TO BE AND TO DO BUSINESS IN.
Thank you so much for your rave review.

PL
Paul L.
08/28/2019
I highly recommend Curt’s Auto Care. Prompt and professional service.

Thank you Paul.

RP
Roxanne P.
08/27/2019
Excellent customer service
First very impressed. Transferred history of vehicle to my account.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/29/2019

There is only one chance to make a good "first impression", we appreciate you mentioning it, thank you for your review Roxanne.

RD
ROSS D.
Smog Check - Quick and Thorough
Wanted to get both my truck and my wife's car smog checked and registration renewal. Called first thing, got right in with my truck. Took less that 15 mins. Took it home came right back with my wife's car. We were done in about 30 mins. This was my second year for this. I would highly recommend.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you Ross for taking the time to review us and letting other customers and potential customers know how easy it is to do business with us.
We look forward to assisting you with more of your automotive needs in the future.

Donald W.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/26/2019
Quality service, Knowledgeable service attendants.
Good quality work

Thank you Donald.

Dave C.
Great people
These guys are great. Keep my informed of everything my jeep needed.. I will be going back. Thanks Donnie and Mike.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/29/2019

We try our best to keep our customers informed and appreciate it when those efforts are noticed, thank you for your review Dave.