Brenda S.
Las Vegas, NV
Nissan Rogue
06/19/2019
A Breath of Fresh Air!
Curt’s Auto in Boulder City is such a breath of fresh air! Not only can you trust that they are being honest with you about what is needed, the mechanics know what they are doing, and they go above and beyond to make sure you are well taken care of and driving a safe car. They were doing an oil change and working on my brakes, but the mechanic noticed one of my rear brake lights was out (I would have never noticed) and took the initiative to replace it. Awesome, since I am getting ready for a long road trip! Just another great experience at Curt’s. They were recommended to me by a longtime local and I recommend them to all of my friends.

Thank you Brenda.

06/17/2019
Always great
Been in like 4 times they are always honest and tell me what I need. Will be back again.

Thank you.

SO
Steven O.
CONSISTENTLY EXCELLENT
EXCELLENT

GMC Yukon
06/14/2019
A place that is thorough
I so much appreciate Donnie and his crew. He is so thorough on how he explains my cars issues to me. It's great to have an honest and thorough mechanic. Thanks so much!

Julie C.
06/14/2019
Thanks for the extra mile
Keep up the great work

David W.
06/13/2019
The Best
Fast, friendly, experts.

Nissan Xterra
06/13/2019
Always Great Service.
Everytime I bring my car in I get great service.

Nissan Frontier
06/12/2019
Very Satisfied Customer
Always honest, friendly, knowledgeable, reasonable, timely, and dependable.

GB
GREG B.
06/11/2019
great service
guys did a great job troubleshooting issue and resolved it.

thanks

Dave R.
Jeep Scrambler
06/10/2019
Jeep
I have been a customer for many years and
Curts is the only shop I use in BC.

RT
ROBERT T.
06/06/2019
Townsend
Shift cable

RK
Rudi K.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Rudi said that the service is always good.

KD
Kelly D.
06/04/2019
Surpassing excellence
Amazing, understanding, empathetic, knowledgeable, truly caring and surpassing excellence in auto car. There is a definite WOW factor. I tell anyone who'll listen to take there car troubles to Curt's. I've been using (what is now called) Curt's for 15 years. The service couldn't get any better. Donny is the best! Donny is efficient, extremely skilled and kind. I really do feel Donny treats me as though I were apart of his family.

Michelle S.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/31/2019
Great place
I just moved from WI, not familiar with all the things needed for registering a vehicle. So I needed to get it smogged. Was very easy to find,right behind Boulder Parkway, and so friendly and informative. The smog check was done in few min. I will surely keep them in mind for further needs and do recommend!

Rick G.
05/29/2019
I'm always amazed with the prompt service and professional staff. I have never been disappointed.

Jaimie S.
05/28/2019
Very accomodating
Everybody is extremely friendly and I feel very confident in the work they do.

John M.
Lexus ES 350
05/28/2019
The job gets done quickly and correctly for a fair price.

Justin M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/24/2019
Was in a tight crunch and Donnie and the auto tech took great care of me. Got me in and out in no time for a great price.

Matthew D.
05/24/2019
Quick Smog
Needed my truck smogged. In and out in 15 minutes and they even renewed my registration, too.
Excellent!

DW W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/22/2019
All friendly and courteous, reasonable prices, prompt service.
Three years or so ago I wanted several things done to my low mileage 2000 Benz to put it into top condition. Wasn't having any luck anywhere until a friend urged me to go see Mike and Donny. I liked their attitude so I let them go to work.
They have done everything I asked for. Complete,100% replacement A/C, Total brakes, replaced clogged cabin air filter that I didn't know existed, Belts, hoses. They even took care of having a full wheel alignment done for me. They do all my maintenance, oil, filter, tuneup, etc.
I have the "new" 2000 Benz I wanted and with no Hassles or gripes!! I take a 3000 mile vacation every June with Zero problem!
My only complaint is that there are only five stars to give them!