Maggie C.
10/16/2019
Thank you for always getting us in and out within minutes

KF
Kay F.
06/28/2019
Friendly trustworthy
Love doing business with this garage. They will have all of return business. Thanks for the great service.

EB
Elaine B.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/28/2019
Friendly
Friendly staff on time service

Mark C.
Ram Pickup
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he has used this business for years.

DT
DON T.
06/27/2019
Great shop
Donny took the time to bench test the differential lock position sensor and diagnose the problem that could then be fixed a lot less expensively than replacing the whole actuator. Curt’s (and formerly DB’s) has always done right by me. Glad to have found a great shop.

Bill B.
Lexus ES 350
06/27/2019
I have been bringing my 3 vehicles to Curt’s auto care for over 25 years and will continue to do so because I am very satisfied with their service. On the few occasions that there was a small problem, they were very quick to give me an appointment to have it corrected. I appreciate the friendliness and attention they have given me over the years.

GMC Yukon
06/14/2019
A place that is thorough
I so much appreciate Donnie and his crew. He is so thorough on how he explains my cars issues to me. It's great to have an honest and thorough mechanic. Thanks so much!

Julie C.
06/14/2019
Thanks for the extra mile
Keep up the great work

David W.
06/13/2019
The Best
Fast, friendly, experts.

Nissan Xterra
06/13/2019
Always Great Service.
Everytime I bring my car in I get great service.

Nissan Frontier
06/12/2019
Very Satisfied Customer
Always honest, friendly, knowledgeable, reasonable, timely, and dependable.

GB
GREG B.
06/11/2019
great service
guys did a great job troubleshooting issue and resolved it.

thanks

Dave R.
Jeep Scrambler
06/10/2019
Jeep
I have been a customer for many years and
Curts is the only shop I use in BC.

RT
ROBERT T.
06/06/2019
Townsend
Shift cable

RK
Rudi K.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Rudi said that the service is always good.

KD
Kelly D.
06/04/2019
Surpassing excellence
Amazing, understanding, empathetic, knowledgeable, truly caring and surpassing excellence in auto car. There is a definite WOW factor. I tell anyone who'll listen to take there car troubles to Curt's. I've been using (what is now called) Curt's for 15 years. The service couldn't get any better. Donny is the best! Donny is efficient, extremely skilled and kind. I really do feel Donny treats me as though I were apart of his family.

Michelle S.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/31/2019
Great place
I just moved from WI, not familiar with all the things needed for registering a vehicle. So I needed to get it smogged. Was very easy to find,right behind Boulder Parkway, and so friendly and informative. The smog check was done in few min. I will surely keep them in mind for further needs and do recommend!

Rick G.
05/29/2019
I'm always amazed with the prompt service and professional staff. I have never been disappointed.

Jaimie S.
05/28/2019
Very accomodating
Everybody is extremely friendly and I feel very confident in the work they do.

John M.
Lexus ES 350
05/28/2019
The job gets done quickly and correctly for a fair price.

Displaying 1 Review