Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.5769242/5Overall Rating 4.5769242/5Overall Rating 4.5769242/5Overall Rating 4.5769242/5rating 4.5769242
Overall Rating 2.05525/5Overall Rating 2.05525/5rating 2.05525rating 2.05525rating 2.05525

Rutherford, NJ
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Service center was great
The service center was great and quick

Sharon C.
Piscataway, NJ
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Repair work
My Service Consultant, Ramneet Garcha, was very professional and polite. He fixed my Bluetooth issues and explained to me very clearly about the repair work that had to be done. My car was ready on time. I would like to request Ramneet Garcha the next time I need service on my Sonata.

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for the 5 star survey!! I appreciate your kind comments about Ramneet. You can request him anytime. I appreciate your business.

East Brunswick, NJ
Disappointed
I was disappointed that they "forgot" to do my tire rotation but didn't forget to charge me for it. I'm glad I checked the work or I would have paid for nothing. Leaves me wondering what other work is forgotten.

Hello,

I apologize this happened. I am going to see why this occured and get back to you if that is ok. I appreciate your time  and your business.

Highland Park, NJ
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fixed right

Hello,

Thank you for the excellent survey!! I appreciate your comments and value your business.

Donna P.
Helmetta, NJ
Check everything over
Great fast service
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our survey! We are happy to provide you with service and appreciate your business.

YL
Yvonne L.
Dayton, NJ
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and feedback. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Assistant To Fixed Operations Directer

CR
Chetan R.
Lansdale, PA
07/19/2018
Case Resolved
They apologizes for their mistake and finally resolved my issue. They personally took interest in my problem
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your response!! I appreciate your business.

David L.
Woodbridge, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2018 Category: Service
My review
Excellent experience
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are pleased you had a great experience. We appreciate your business and feedback!

Monroe Township, NJ
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Never a long wait

Sayreville, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2018 Category: Service
service repair
associates are very friendly and helpful, also had to speak with the mechanic and he was informative and explained in detail my brake issue. repairs were made quickly and I was on my way.

Hello,

Thank you for the positive rating!! I appreciate your kind comments and your business.

KC
Kristyn C.
Spotswood, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
routine service
My service tech Alan was great, he explained everything and it didn't take very long.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the great survey. We appreciate your business and feedback. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

RE
Robert E.
Monroe Township, NJ
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
service reps
great
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our survey! We appreciate your business and feedback.

BG
Brenda G.
East Brunswick, NJ
Ram!
Your rep was a pleasure meeting !

Hello Brenda,

Thank you for the 5 star survey!! It is a pleasure to hear my staff is making you happy. I appreciate your business.

SD
Shipra D.
Kendall Park, NJ
Very Good Customer Service
The service rep helping us was very helpful and polite.
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Hello Shipra,

Thank you for the excellent survey!! I appreciate your comments and your business.

HL
Heath L.
Browns Mills, NJ
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Timely and great service department

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and feedback.

Belle Mead, NJ
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service but a little too expensive.

Hello,

Thank you for participant in our survey. Can you let us know what we can do next time for 5 stars? We appreciate your business and feedback!

Michael D.
Morganville, NJ
Friendly staff, quick service
I’m a repeat customer of this dealership... always treated with respect. Service department is honest and doesn’t try to hard sell additional service.

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words and the great survey!We appreciate your business and feedback

PA
Peter A.
South Brunswick Township, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service team especially Alan Anderson was very helpful and couteuos and kept me updated
As noted above your Service team especially Alan Anderson was very helpful and courteuos and kept me fully updated. Alan informed me that a recall was noted and had it fixed. Alan also had the team check out a slow leak that required a new tire that I had coverage on and also had my oil changed as required. It was my best experiece ever with Hyundai service so I'll defidently consider using them again in the future and please note that I have leased approx. 12 Hyundai vehicles over that last 15 yrs.

Thanks
Peter Asciolls

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad you had such a great experience with Alan. We look forward  to continuing business with you!

DCN Hyundai Hyundai

Joseph M.
Spotswood, NJ
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick and helpfull
Quick and helpfull
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the great survey. We appreciate your business and comments.

Sarah B.
Columbus, NJ
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Allen was very nice and helped me with an issue I was having with my car. The service was great. Thank you DCN Hyundai.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our survey. We truly appreciate your business and feedback!