TT
Tim T.
Jeep Patriot
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the staff did good and honest work.

AL
ANTHONY L.
05/18/2018
1st time visit
I was referred by a family friend. They were very friendly and professional. They gave estimated time for my service and were even faster than that. One of the technicians said hi and welcomed me. I’m definitely coming back.

LR
LILY R.
05/18/2018
Best service!!
I've been going to them for years. They are always pleasant and professional. I'm always in and out quick! They always do a great job on my car.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for your loyalty.  See you on your next service!!!

TH
Travis H.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the staff were very personable and the service was great. The prices were good as well.

ROBERT H.
Toyota Prius c
05/13/2018
So far, Dealers Tire and Wheel has made owning/maintaining a vehicle a whole lot easier.
I have owned various vehicles for the past 36 years and have to admit I find them a mandatory nuisance. I need and like to get around but I don't like driving and hate maintaining a vehicle. Over the years, I have tried dozens of mechanics and shops and I have had all sorts of experiences, mostly negative. Now, I have a good feeling that I have finally found an efficient and trust worthy shop. So far, my experience with Dealers Tire and Wheel has been great. I arrive early, I'm helped quickly, the work is completed as promised and I am on my way. I also am impressed with their use of the Owner Auto Site web application to help me keep track.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you so much Robert. The fact that you took your time to write this pleasant review means very much to us!! We hope to keep all of your visits a pleasant experience friend! See you next time!-Dealers Tire and Wheel

JE
JASON E.
Nissan Titan
05/12/2018
Great experience
This is one of the few honest shops around. The staff was knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. I was very happy with my service and I will definitely be returning in the future. You guys did a great job on my truck, thank you!

SA
STAS A.
Ford Excursion
05/12/2018
Quick oil change
Pulled in. Sat in comfortable chair. Watched day time TV (something I never do). 20 minutes later, pulled out.
Pleasant experience.

VP
Vihang P.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Vihang said the staff got everything done relatively quickly.

BOB M.
05/11/2018
The boys take care of their customers. It felts like home.
Always good service.

LISA S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/07/2018
Always Helpful
These guys always can get me in same day and are always super helpful. The price is right too!
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you so much for the review Lisa! We hope to keep you satisfied each time you visit! Once again, thanks for taking the time to give us feedback, it is much appreciated.-Dealers Tire and Wheel

DREW P.
Lexus ES 350
05/05/2018
Great 90k tuneup
Everyone is always so helpful and prompt and fair prices. Also always able to get the work done in a timely manner.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for the feedback friend! We will see you next time!-Dealers Tire and wheel

Collin M.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Collin said he was able to get his tires ordered very quickly.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you for the review Collin! We are glad your trip here was a positive experience. See you next time, friend!-Dealers Tire and Wheel

MY
Matthew Y.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said he trusts the staff, and they know him by name. They always do fantastic quality work, and he absolutely recommends the business to others.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 04/28/2018

Thanks for stopping by friend! We appreciate you recommending us!! See you next time:)-Dealers Tire and Wheel

RN
RUTH N.
Toyota Matrix
04/23/2018
Dealers Tire Crew Are The Best!
They have taken care of my vehicle for many years now. They are knowledgeable about my vehicle, they know when all the different maintenance things need to be done, they keep an eye out for any potential items that need to be taken care of. They give me the info and the recommendations - they are never pushy and they don't try to sell you on any unnecessary repairs. I trust them and would recommend them to anyone!
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 04/28/2018

We appreciate the many years you have been bringing your car to us for service! Have a great weekend:)-Dealers Tire and Wheel

FB
FRAN B.
04/18/2018
Always timely, knowledgeable, and fair prices.
They have always been there for me. I have been a customer for decades.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 04/28/2018

We will always be here for you friend. Thank you for continuing to choose us!-Dealers Tire and Wheel