RL
ROSALIE L.
02/21/2018
Tire Alignment
Rear tire toe was misaligned so received tire alignment service. The job was done quickly. Jay was courteous and kept me informed about the progress of the job. Very satisfied with the work. DTW is my “go to“ company for car maintenance service and tires.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you Rosalie! We appreciate you trusting us as your go-to shop!

MIKE M.
02/20/2018
Couldn't be more happy!
I've been going to Dealers for over 10 years. They always have the tires I want and at a great price.

LG
LEON G.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
02/18/2018
Great Place!
Always a great visit. Be best if it were $ but $$ is not too bad. Always friendly and fair.

PS
PAUL S.
02/10/2018
Glad I found these guys.
I’ve only needed basic maintenance here but so far I really like the service. Nice people who don’t try to up sell just to make more money.
Setting an appointment is a very nice convenience as well and having my service records online is nice too.
The only problem is the couch in the waiting room is too comfy! Didn’t want to get up!! :)
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 02/10/2018

Thank you for the review Paul! Setting an appointment helps us to accomodate our customers in a more timely manner.  See you again!!!

RK
Randy K.
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Randy said this business took really good care of him.

Chan H.
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Chan said the service was nice but priced somewhat high.

Mary C.
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the employees had a great attitude. They went above and beyond to get her vehicle repaired.

John B.
Dodge Charger
02/10/2018 Category: Service
John said he appreciated that the staff didn't try to do anything that didn't need to be done. They performed excellent work on his vehicle at a fair price. Jay and Jason were great.

AG
ART G.
Scion xB
02/09/2018
Great Staff and Great Service
I Can't think of another lace where I would take my car for just about any service for my car. I live in LA County and I feel very comfortable having the staff take care of my car. They are honest, professional and have an awesome waiting room! If they Can't fix a problem, they never hesitate to recommend some other expert.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 02/10/2018

Thanks Art! We appreciate your loyalty to us. We will see you around friend!-Dealers Tire and Wheel

TH
TRAVIS H.
Fullerton, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/08/2018
GREAT PRICES
I have been coming here since 2002, I love this place. They beat everyone’s prices. EVEN COSTCO. I will not go anywhere else.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you for the praise!  We look forward to servicing your suv.  Thank you again for making Dealers Tire & Wheel YOUR repair shop.

GB
George B.
Yorba Linda, CA
02/06/2018 Category: Service
George said he's a long time customer.

FC
Fred C.
Buick LeSabre
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Fred said this is his go-to facility and has been for at least 25 years.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 02/10/2018

Thank you Fred! It is always great to see you friend. Have a good one!-Dealer Tire and Wheel

FS
Fernando S.
Honda Element
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Fernando said the business has great follow up on their work and diagnostic ability. He said they are timely, honest, and super helpful. They have great service and they are well priced.

TD
Travis D.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the staff were all good and the business had a good atmosphere. They got his work done fast.

MT
MIGUEL T.
Nissan Sentra
02/01/2018
10 Stars Plus!
Quick, great service, great pricing. Very thorough and informative.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 02/07/2018

Thanks for choosing us Miguel! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review!-Dealer Tire & Wheel