4.6

House Springs, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
Never had a negative thought come to mind or have one bad word to say about this Dealership. There’s one much closer to where I Live but not willing to take a chance. The Genesis was purchased at this location and will continue to do my business with them. And when this car is no more~I will purchase another Genesis. Best car I have ever owned. And that Lexacon Sound System...... is one of the reasons I drive so much. Absolutely ~AMAZING. 💕🎼I’m Sold~Hook*Line* & Sinker💟

Weldon Spring, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Service Team
Easy to schedule appointment time and they are always friendly.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey ... as your feedback is extremely important to us. We greatly appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you for your future service needs and have a wonderful week and be well!!

Chesterfield, MO
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Honest shop
These guys are really good at helping decide which services are necessary.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

LE
Lorna E.
Car purchase.
If you need to buy a car, you need to see Paul Thoman at Dean Team Hyundai in Ballwin. I needed to trade in my old Hyundai Sonata, and Paul asked questions to find out what I liked about my old car. I had the best experience, and drove home in and Hyundai Elantra. Thank you Paul.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Pacific, MO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Raine
Fast Service

2004 Hyundai Tiburon
Good Service for my Hyundai Tiburon
I had my 2004 Hyundai Tiburon serviced recently at Dean Team. The staff was helpful, courteous and efficient and I was very satisfied with the service done on my car.

AJ

ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

KA
Kevin A.
Very fast and easy,
They got me in and out in last 45 minutes.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Lawrence S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great dealership for service
Great service as always. Friendly staff. Always very professional. Tells you want might be needed for your vehicle but never pressures you to buy extra service products. Vehicle service always done in a timely manner. Love bringing my car here for service.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

AK
Anthony K.
Union, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

2020 Hyundai Palisade
first oil change
They performed my first oil change on my new Hyundai. Very professional, very quick, but it was just an oil change. The first one was complimentary, but only the oil change not the tire rotation... Probably stick with my local garage for oil changes, they rotate tires for free and are less than 5 minutes from the house.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020