1919 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.679998/5Overall Rating 3.679998/5Overall Rating 3.679998/5rating 3.679998rating 3.679998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Feel like I am being treated well.
I own three Hyundai cars and so far the experience has been great.

BO
Bennet O.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil change at Hyundai
Time in and time out was great! Never been faster.

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Recent Oil Change Service
Great customer service, the staff was friendly and has a great work attitude.
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

PT
Patrica T.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
My 4th Hyundai
I'll probably always drive a Hyundai, and I while it's under warranty, I always take it to The Dean Team!

Luckett M.
Chesterfield, MO
2006 Hyundai Azera
09/13/2018 Category: Service
maga
all white staff made me comfortable

Sandra C.
Affton, MO
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional and courteous, and can answer all questions that one might have.
5 stars for Excellence!

Calvin W.
Service Dept.
The service dept. is great. Very thorough.

Katherine M.
Town And Country, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly, fast and efficient
Great dealership. The service department quickly takes care of all your needs. Thanks.

KW
Kenneth W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
No. Comment
Bill the service writer very good

GJ

Indianapolis, IN
2009 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Car Totaled in Dealers Lot
After weeks of not providing me an adequate estimate on repairs, my car was totaled in the dealers lot by a customer backing into my car. To add insult to injury, after an unsatisfactory dispute with the insurance, they tried to upsell me for a car twice my budget after "saying they felt bad that this happened and wanted to work with me".
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback but there seems to be some inaccuracies in your review. You had this vehicle at other shops before brining it to us for the same problem, we spent days to make sure of what was the actual problem, then when we found it we went to bat for you with Hyundai to get your engine replaced under warranty even though you were out of warranty, when Hyundai agreed to pay 95% of the repairs we agreed to pay the remainder so at that point there wasa nothing coming out of your pocket. We also found an issue with the tie rod end when completed which we repaired and then took care of the bill on it also, so all said we spent over a thousand dollars on your car to try to help you out. When the car was completed we parked the car where we park all cars that are completed and ready to be picked up. We cannot perdict the future and had now way of knwing that another individual would hit your car that is why they are called accidents. I got involved with this at that time and called their insurance company and started the claim for you and tried to keep in touch with that insurance company as you found it that was easier said then done. I then sent your vehicle down to a bodyshop as we do not do that type of work here nor do we have anybody capable of writing an estimate for the damages. The bodyshop then worked with their insurance company to get this resolved again this is not something we were required to get involved in as this would have been between you and the person that hit your car. When you told me that you had not received any paperwork I sent it to you within 10 minutes of you asking for it and at that time you also told me that your rental was due to expire which I also called and handled to get you an extension for that. We also fought for every dime we could for you by sending in the bill of repairs that you ust had done(covered by us and Hyundai not you) to get the value of your car raised to get you as much as possible for your car. When I talked to the owner about this he agreed that we should try to help you get another vehicle not because we owe it to you but because that is the way we do business by helping our customers the best we can. I have spoken with your mother a couple of times including yesterday and let her know what we were trying to do and she was ok with that. We do not know your finances or what you can afford or not afford that is why I told your mom to have you look online and see if there is something e have that fits your budget and to let me know which I have never heard a word from you on it. I am stilll willing to help you get into something else and the owner is now back in town to assist in this as well but I need to know what your budget is so we can try to find something for you. As far as your comments on making a profit on your vehicle we did not and when all was said and done we lost money on your vehicle already and if we are able to help you with another vehicle it will be at our cost again with no profit so for you to think we made anything on your repairs is completely wrong. I do agree that the communication should have been better between us and you and I have already addressed this issue with Bill. I think giving us a 1 star rating with everything we are tring to do for you is unfare and unwarranted as I do not know of another dealership that would spend as much time and money for a customer even a loyal one as I have trying to help you for something that was not even in our control as another customer hit your car not a Dean Team employee and we have not hid behind any legal percedence in this at all. I would ask that you please reconsider your rating for us and change it after reading this. Please look at our website for all of our dealers and see if there is something close to your budget and let me know because we would still like to help you find another vehicle. Please feel free to call me at 636-591-0414 to discuss anything as I am back to work after being in the hospital sick and will be able to assist you.

Joseph A.
St. Louis, MO
09/10/2018 Category: Service
The servcice writers and the techmians were very professional and addressed my needs rapidly and got the job done my car was fixed the right waY!
Great Service!

09/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Issues
Disappointing service experience!!
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I have no idea what happened here since I have pulled the original and see that there were quite a few items marked as needing repaired on the multi point inspection. There is no reason this was not discussed with you and I will address that with my team. As far as the time for the oil cange that is longer than normal and if we were running behind you should have been told this upfront and given an update on why and again I will adress this issue as well. I am very sorry you had these issues as this is not the normal way I do business and if you have not had the work that needed to be done completed yet I would like to get you in and get it taken care of and I will give you a discount for the issues you had. Please feel free to reach out and contact me if there is something I can do to make this right for you.

Manchester, MO
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Job
Overall the experience was very quick and easy.

Bill
Got in and out without any problems.

University City, MO
Acceptable service
The building facility is dated . In order to reach the waiting room from the service reception area one must ascend a stairwell. This is inconvenient if you have a disability. Unlike other dealerships, a courtesy car wash is not included as a part of the service.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service

Mary G.
Manchester, MO
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Nice Job!
I appreciate the time the gentlemen at the service center took to call me and explain the service the mechanics were performing. I also thought everyone did an excellent job getting my car looked at promptly and completing the work in a timely manner. Top notch crew!