4.6

11/29/2020 Category: Service
Everyone
Great job
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I appreciate your kind words of support and we look forward to seeing you for your future services. Have a great day.

CK
Cristina K.
Saint Louis, MO
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Convenience
Makes a necessary inconvenience convenient.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

DT
Dominic T.
11/24/2020
Great Service - Thanks Tommy!
Tommy Daher was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He was very nice and took time go over every detail of my new car. Every possible Covid precaution was taken. Tommy wore a mask the entire time and even wiped the car down before my test drive. This was the easiest and smoothest car buying experience I've ever had. I will definitely go back to Tommy in the future.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

PB
Phyllis B.
2011 Hyundai Equus
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Always great
Service was exactly as I have always been accustomed. Very professional.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer
Use Dean Team Hyundai for all my maintenance and service needs. I’ve owned
6 Hyundai’s and never had a bad experience there. Service advisors are friendly, knowledgeable and honest. They are a pleasure to do business with!
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Cedar Hill, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Kind and courteous staff
Kind and courteous staff, punctual with their service!
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

KR
Karl R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/10/2020 Category: Service
??? I already did this - just now (and 2 x!) not doing again
This website has some repetitive glitches..... dealer is fine - website not so much
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I appreciate your kind words of support and we look forward to seeing you for your future services. If you want, we can personally schedule your appointments as well. Have a great day.

MT

Mary S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Nice dealership.
I would recommend this dealership.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Ellisville, MO
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/03/2020 Category: Service
I will stop in for a refund on the coupon. Thank you

11/03/2020 Category: Service
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Ms. Grossenheider,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your feedback. I apologize that your experience was not up to our usually high standards. I was able to reset the bluelink system so that you won't receive another email about maintenence needed. Also, please feel free to come back with your coupon and we will credit you the difference. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Dean Team Hyundai/ Genesis

WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am sorry to hear your service was not up to our usually high standards. I was able to reset the bluelink monitor so that you will not receive another email about service needed. Please feel free to stop by and we can credit you the difference from your coupon. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Wildwood, MO
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/22/2020 Category: Service
All good.
Family owned dealership, and you can tell. People like working there versus the fire breather corporate owned dealerships
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Service Palasade Limited AWD
The people
EH
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey ... as your feedback is extremely important to us. We greatly appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you for your future service needs and have a wonderful week and be well!!

All my best,

Eric Harrelson

Chesterfield, MO
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Great services
Would buy a car from here as well
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020