Overall Rating 3.8484855/5Overall Rating 3.8484855/5Overall Rating 3.8484855/5rating 3.8484855rating 3.8484855
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

RJ
Richard J.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Service
They were all very friendly and helpful with everything I requested.

Service Dept
The people in the service department are great.

KA
Kevin A.
Stan the man
Great job , got me in and out fast.

SR
Sheila R.
One little issue
All was fine. I have two wishes, the stairs are not an ideal way to have to manage getting service done, I'm 74 years old, stair avoidance is my life's mission. I wish I had known that the cost of the air filter before I got to the desk to pay.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the positive review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a great weekend!!!

James P.

HY
Harry Y.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019 Category: Service
I showed up early for my scheduled Oil Change and St Inspections and got signed in and my SUV taken into the service bay before my appointment. Todd did the work and I have used him multiple times and trust him and his work. My vehicle was finished quickly and I was back on the road home in no time flat. I will not use another dealer for my Hyundai Tuscon service but Dean Team. Been with them since 2003 and will be with them for life.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

TC
Thomas C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe - tire replacement
My wife took the Santa Fe in because of a flat tire. We had purchased the Ultimate warranty that included the tires. Dean Team took car of everything. And fast.
I will have them do all my service work.

TC
Thomas C.
Glendale, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Customer
We have purchased and leased several cars through the Dean Team Dealership. We could not be more pleased. We have always been treated fairly and service is consistently beyond expectations. We like Hyundai’s and can’t imagine going anywhere else to buy.

Dana S.
Fenton, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
Good Service
Good, fast, friendly service

David P.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Lost My Business
I purchased my Hyundai from Dean Team in 2016 and have come back for service on multiple occasions. The issues arose almost immediately.

When I first purchased my car, I overheard the salesperson make a rude and snarky comment about my wife's "turbulent" test drive. I let it slide since we were already past the finance stage and had been there for over two hours. The problems continued.

I made an appointment for service and asked for a loaner since I needed to go to work. I was assured one would be available but when I arrived I was told they do not give loaner vehicles for the type of service I had scheduled. I was advised to go rent a car instead. I decided to have regular maintenance elsewhere.

I had to schedule maintenance due to a recall (software update) which needed to be done at a Hyundai dealership, so I begrudgingly made an appointment and added an oil change since the car was due anyway. I sat in the waiting room and listened to music instead of watching soap operas on their TV. The service professional came into the sitting area, called out three names, and walked away. Considering I had headphones in, I did not hear him and my back was turned to the sitting area. After waiting for 90 minutes I walked to the front counter only to find out my car was completed about 45 minutes ago. The service professional happened to walked by as I was completing payment so when the front desk woman stated I did not know he called me, he said, "I called your name," shrugged his shoulders, and walked away. No apology - clearly I should have paid more attention.

Lastly, when I received the standard email asking for an opportunity for an excellent rating on the survey if their service was less than excellent, I did not receive a response to any of my three email replies.

I will not be coming back to this dealership. If you have an opportunity to go elsewhere, go elsewhere.

2013 Hyundai Equus
06/03/2019 Category: Service
great servis
I don't have a review

Leyla M.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Always receive great service. Stan is the best and always super helpful.

CJ
Colleen J.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and thorough
They did something with my 3 month old car without charge and with a smile. I wasn't made uncomfortable when I asked that the inside of the windows could be cleaned because of night glare. So nice about it.

LL
Leo L.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Stan, is very kind, and friendly.
The worker Todd, tell u what wrong with your car.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Janetta B.
Hanley Hills, MO
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Would like more coupons
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the positive review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a great week!!!  Be sure and check our website for the most up to date coupons and scheduling.