Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 2.23333/5Overall Rating 2.23333/5rating 2.23333rating 2.23333rating 2.23333

HR
Heather R.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change.
Since it won’t let me reply to my original review.

Wade, I have never used or been offered a coupon. Also my oil changes have always been $29.95. The other miscellaneous things keep changing prices for the same thing used. I have paper work from my last 3 oil changes that shows that. The last two times I have been in they have had to fix a recall on my car as well. Thank you.

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil changes
Make sure you ask about prices each time you go in. They seems to fluctuate and go up every time and nobody can explain why.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Hello Heather,
 Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our dealership. Looking at the last few times you have been in for service I noticed that the price you paid on an oil change ranges from $32.13 to $37.24 depending on any particular sales or coupons that we may have been running at the time. Our standard price on an oil change is $39.95 before tax. I hope that this answers any questions that you may have and hope to see you again in the future.
Wade

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
n/a
n/a
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and the positive review as well!!  Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Eureka, MO
03/14/2019 Category: Service
I brought in the vehicle that I had recently purchased from another dealer. Prior to bringing it in, I had taken it to the dealership where I’d purchased it only for them to charge me for telling me what I already knew was the problem and to recommend that I take it to a Hyundai dealer for the repair. Thankfully Dean Tesm Hyundai did not give me the run around. They took care of the problem and were thoughtful and efficient throughout the process. There is a difference in service departments and Dean Team is ahead of the rest in all areas.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Could not have been better!!!
I had made a 10AM appointment and dropped my car off at 8:00 because that was when I could get a ride. I told the crew not to hurry and that I would come back after 3PM
I was surprised when I received a call saying my car was ready and it was not even 10AM yet. The quick service was amazing.

Best customer service
This dealer has THE best customer service of any shop or dealer around. Easy to schedule appointments, they are quick with check-in, they send text messages with updates and they don't try to get you to have them do extra services on the vehicle that are not needed. They are very efficient and reliable and check out is super easy and quick as well. I continue to be amazed every time we take our car there.

Ellisville, MO
Dean Team Service
Friendly and fast service

Linda M.
15,000 mile service
Everyone was very efficient and did the work very well. I especially appreciate that they reprogrammed my phone so that I can use the hand free phone system. Thank you!!

EA
Eloise A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Terrific Dealer
This Dean Team Hyundai is terrific. They completed my service efficiently and didn't charge an arm and a leg. Everything was great. I recommend this dealer/service department wholeheartedly.

St. Louis, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
fine
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey...we do strive for all positive scores so if there is anything that we can do to assure that your next visit is a 5 star visit, please let me know.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Fast and quality service
People are customer friendly.

Brenda S.
Bridgeton, MO
03/11/2019 Category: Service
They are helpful and always on time.
They do a good job.

John Jr. K.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
No comment.
Everything was corrected to my satisfaction.

LO
Louis O.
St. Louis, MO
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2019 Category: Service
My service representative went out of his way
My service representative went out of his way dealing with the company that represents Hyundai extended warranty. All my problems were fixed and I felt like he was working for me vs Hyundai.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and the positive review as well!!  We appreciate the commentsl...we are your advocate and do everything that we can to possibly take care of you....that's our job.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

CR
Charles R.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Service needs improvement, wrong part ordered, car left dirty from repair, was not notified when part was received
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Sir,

I wanted to reach out to you to express my apologies for your unsatifactory experience throughout the process for the repair of your vehicle.  We are going through some growing pains right now and making some personel changes.  I hope that you give us another chance to make things right for you and ensure that your experience is a much better one.

Dean Team Hyundai

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff
Friendly and helpful staff.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and the positive review!!  We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Brecknrdg Hls, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Average
Previous excellent experience there. I've been a customer there for 6 years. Services has been average after the 4th year

Hillsboro, MO
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review
Had to get a new motor put in my car, was a fluke in the motor, but so far so good, was still under warrenty. All the guys at Hyundai are always awesome to talk to and they are funny but yet professional! One gal that works in service with the guys is not that great to do business with, Her name is Michelle. But other than that I love my car , its like my child! Hyundai is great!
Thanks!

Melinda W.
Dittmer, MO
Oil Change
I make my oil change appointments at 7am (1st customer) and the wait time has ALWAYS been more then an hour. My last oil change (7am appointment) It took almost 2 hours, which in turn made me late for work.

Mrs. Wheeler,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you first and foremost. I couldn't agree more with you that a 1.5-2.0 hour oil change is unacceptable.  The reason behind that is due to the parts van loading in the shop and slowing down the process to be able to get the vehicle out in an appropriate time fashion.  I have recently taken over managing the service department in the last few weeks and that process is the first one that I have changed as I could see the bottleneck clearly.  That parts van will now be staging somewhere totally different on site and out of the way.  It sounds like you were not communicated to properly about the extent of the time the recall would take...I apologize about that as well.  I understand your frustration as we all have places to be and are held accountable for that.  Your time is very valuable and that is why we are making these changes.  You are also correct about the cost of the air filter...which is about the same cost for the factory filter that was installed, the additional cost was for the labor to install and clean out the remaining debris in the filter box.  I appreciate you making the trip for servicing at our dealer as I know exactly where you are coming from as I am not too far from you...I do ask that you give us another chance and see if the changes that I am making are worth your while.  I honestly believe that the survey will from your next visit will be different as we move forward to better the customer experience.

Dean Team Hyundai

03/03/2019 Category: Service
Unaware of recall/symptom relationship.
Unaware of recall/symptom relationship.

Judy H.
Ellisville, MO
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Sonata service appointment
The service department completed the required service and were so very helpful and friendly! They helped me with other issues, also, which I very much appreciated.