4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Pevely, MO
06/09/2021 Category: Service
The service was great.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you for future services. Have a great week.

CP
Carl P.
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
I always appreciate the level of service I receive from Dean team Hyundai. The guys are friendly, courteous and always explain things clearly and give straight answers as to cost.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

Michelle R.
Union, MO
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding service
I’m always met by a friendly representative when I arrive. They explain what needs to be done, review the estimated cost and allow me to choose what services to live forward with. One of the things that was explained was that they would check my filters and replace if needed. I honestly expected to have them say they needed to be changed, but they didn’t. I love the honesty, integrity, and feeling valued as a customer.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 06/04/2021

Manchester, MO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle Review
Nice place and friendly people work there. Good and fast service.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

VH
Victoria H.
Ellisville, MO
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/30/2021 Category: Service
incomplete service
I hope your pointing out that I declined the diagnostic test without saying why helps customers feel secure in thier choice of sevice personnel. You know I stated I called twice BEFORE to make certain this would be done as I have platinum extended coverage. I needed it verified instead YOU told ME I could call. Its unfortunate that your company sold me a vehicle that has had a computer problem for years I listened to the commercial stating it would be covered, my mistake. Sorry for bothering you. Retired persons monitor their spending. Excuse me but do you not think that is why I called you twice earlier. The knob on my rear hatch cover has been requested to be replaced and this does NOT require a diagnostic test possibly you did not hear me as you spoke to me across the room while on your computer. Hope this descibes your behavior and professionalism to your satisfaction. I truely wanted everything taken care of BEFORE my surgery, Thankyou for your extreme helpfulness. I did not purchase my Hyundai at your dealership. I wonder why!
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for speaking with me today. I'm sorry I didnt hear you ask for a knob on the rear window to be replaced. As we spoke about on the phone and in person we do need to diagnose the issue with your touchscreen before we can call the extended warranty to check on coverage. This process was declined. I'm sorry your needs were not addressed. Have a great day.

Dean Team Hyundai/Genesis

WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Hillsboro, MO
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Update
Vehicle was evaluated immediately and resolved once made aware of problem

05/23/2021 Category: Service
Belt Squall when Vehicle cold
Just annoying having to hassle with other peoples schedules to be able to get rides and coordinate a shop visit to have adjustments made to vehicle. Looks like it needs to be cold to replicate the problem.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for speaking with me today, I am sorry that you had to bring your car back again. As I stated during our conversation I am willing to assist with any transport issue regarding your vehicle. You will be receiving a rescore opportunity from our dealership for you to consider.  Once again please accept my apology. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you for future services. Have a great week.

MO
Mark O.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Fast service at a great price. Service and parts people are friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Highly recommend.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Bridgeton, MO
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Service Center
The service is very good.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

JO
James O.
Saint Louis, MO
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Better than expected.
First experience with owning a Hyundai
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

PB
Paul B.
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Best dealership ever
The personnel are friendly and knowledgable. Service is quick and complete.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Richard B.
Fenton, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Overall review
The service writer as knowledgable and helpful. Pleasant experience.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Mary S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Good Business.
This is a good business to deal with. The service manager Bill is especially helpful and friendly.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Kirkwood, MO
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Service department
I have written a review on the previous page . The summary is that I have bought three Hyundais at this dealership because of the service department. I trust their advice and the high quality of maintenance .

VO
Valerie O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Used Dean Team Hyundai many times for maintenance on a number of Hyundai’s I’ve owned and never been disappointed. Exceptional service team.