Overall Rating 3.679998/5Overall Rating 3.679998/5Overall Rating 3.679998/5rating 3.679998rating 3.679998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2
Latest Review 10 minutes ago

07/20/2018 Category: Service
honest service advice
Fair and honest consumer focused service advice regarding what service was required and what could be postponed.

Bertha M.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
I like the way the team conduct business the friendliness and the service.
It,s my dealership, i purchased my last two car,s there.
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

St. Louis, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory
Satisfactory
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback and I am sorry that you were treated that way. I will be talking with her about her being more personable and may do some training with her in the very near future.

RA
Ronald A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Good timely service and the ability to have quick turnaround when I bring car in for maintenance.
Your prompt service and quick turnaround is one of the key reasons I purchase Hyundai cars.

GR
Gayle R.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Hours for oil change work for me. Other problems if any okay
blank

MO
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
customer service
The service department is always friendly and helpful

RK
Rosa K.
friendly, efficient
Been bringing Hyundai cars for the services for over 10 years. They have done a good job maintaining the cars over the years.
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

2010 Hyundai Sonata
Very good experience
Was glad to get good friendly service as we don't usually go to a dealer for service.
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

RN
Ronald N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service did a good job. Will return again.

Marthasville, MO
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Sometimes you feel like you’re working with family
Yay Hyundai

DY
Dan Y.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Everyone I have ever dealt with has been outstanding and very nice. This time I must compliment Ryan, in a nutshell he want way beyond and made my 88 year old mother very happy.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fast
Good
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Grover, MO
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Always looking out for the customer
Really like how the Dean Team goes back thru my service records to make sure I am not asking for services that I don't need.
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Mark L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
5 Minute diagnosis cost me $140!
I brought in my Santa Fe to diagnose a problem with the Bluetooth not pairing with my phone. The techs probably spent 5 minutes doing the same thing I did and they still charged me $140. No value here! I’ve been to many dealers and shops where this kind of service would be considered a courtesy. Not here apparently.
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I have reviewed your repair order and found the technician did take more than 5 minutes to check, test and reset your radio multiple times, With that being said I do agree that $139.00 for what was done does seem excessive for what we actually did and the time spent so I would be willing to split it with you and only charge you $69.50 for the diagnosis. I can either issue a credit on your card for the difference or give you a store credit for the dif ference to be used on your next visit. Please let me know if this is ok with you and I will make this happen. I am sorry that my advisors did not see this and adjust your bill accordingly and I will speak with them on this.

HY
Harry Y.
Manchester, MO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I have been using Dean Team Hyundai since 2002, when I bought my first Sante Fe. They have always provided the best, top quality service for my Hyundai vehicles. The service department is very polite, friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. I always leave feeling confident that my vehicle is in tip-top shape.
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Louis M.
St. Louis, MO
07/09/2018 Category: Service
The service consultants are friendly and professional.
The service department diagnosed and repaired my Sonata's problem in a timely manner.
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Carol S.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
I was pleased with the prompt service.
THOMAS D G. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018