4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

02/24/2020 Category: Service
Thorough Review
Thanks that checking that everything was up to date

Mary M.
St. Louis, MO
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Ubnbelievable Service
There's no worse time for your car to experience engine problems than a Saturday afternoon! The Service Department was closed but I decided to limp to Dean Team Hyundai to see if the Sales Department would help me. Gordon, the manager, put my car in the Service Bay and handed me the keys to a brand new Sonata to drive until my car can be repaired. I've had several compliments on the car already so maybe a can sell a couple of new Sonatas to say Thank You for such outstanding service! This is just a great dealership.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey as your feedback is extremely important to us. We greatly appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you for your future service needs and have a wonderful week!!  I will pass along the compliments to Gordon!!!

Saint Louis, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Convenient and efficient
Very good experience. Will return for my next service appointment.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

NC
Natalie C.
Ballwin, MO
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Friend fast effiecent!
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey as your feedback is extremely important to us. We greatly appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you for your future service needs and have a wonderful weekend!!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2020 Category: Service
title
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Winchester, MO
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I recommend Dean Team for your Hyundai service. I've not had any issues with them. They do a great job.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Dave R.
Manchester, MO
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Everything looked brand new! Clean priced right. greatt team!!!
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Lake Saint Louis, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Rating
Thank you for figuring the problem out
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Donald H.
Saint Clair, MO
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great and fast service
Great and fast service
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey as your feedback is extremely important to us. We greatly appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you for your future service needs and have a wonderful upcoming weekend!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
They were courteous a d quick
They were friendly and fast.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

James H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Your people are polite,efficient and eager to help
Everyone I encountered was polite and helpful---James R Herd
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

KC
Kathleen C.
Troy, MO
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Tom is amazing
Tom walked us through the whole buying process . It was quick and painless. He was also very friendly and respectful. If your looking to buy go see Tom.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Ellisville, MO
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Helpful & friendly service
The service provided was professional & friendly. Everything was explained well & cost was given up-front
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

DJ
Devon J.
Wildwood, MO
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Fast service questionable dales tactics
The service was fast for what little needed to be done(oil/filter change) However I was unable to find any documentation to support the service advisor's claim at only 33k my 2 year old car required a brake fluid service and fuel injection flush. I understand brake fluid gathers water and needs replacement but that might be fsr from required. As well as the ijector flush service he pushed. I'm not filling the car up with 3rd world gasoline. I was most surprised by the annotation on my receipt stating I declined FACTORY required services. I have yet to have Hyundai confirm any such service are needed on this vehicle with this low mileage in any driving conditions.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Devon,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey as you feedback is extremely important to us.  That being said, we stive to acheieve all 5 star reviews and I noticed we came in at a 3 star for your most recent service.  If you don't mind to elaborate on what we can do the next time to earn that 5 star review...we will do our best to implement into our process.  I look forward to hearing from you.

All My Best,

HY
Harry Y.
Manchester, MO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2020 Category: Service
As always, I was provided fast, friendly, and quick service. I actually took our Tuscon out to Dean Team the afternoon before scheduled service in anticipation of bad weather. Andrew actually took the SUV in, did the oil change and routine maintenance inspection and finished it up for us to come out and pick it up by 5 pm. Was great service by Andrew. He is one of your BEST there. Thank you for taking good care of our vehicles since 2002. You treat us like family.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you soooooo much for filling out the survey and more for the kind words.  We fill lucky to have Andrew and the rest of the Team that has been assembled.  You are Family to us and I glad we convey that feeling to you.