Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Fred S.
Toyota Avalon
04/01/2017
2003 Toyota Avalon Repair
The owner Kevin was very easy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable of my car and explained what was needed to take care of the problem I brought it in for. The price of the work was fair. I have driven it for a few days now and it feels like a new car. Thanks

Tina B.
Ford ZX2
03/29/2017
Trustworthy
Friendly staff ,trusting , and great prices .

VV
Victor V.
Lagrangeville, NY
BMW 530i
03/25/2017
Del Hatt provides excellent service at a reasonable price, & offers honest advice!

EB
Erik B.
Mercedes-Benz 300SD
03/24/2017
Professionals.
Straight up and knowledgeable.

VH
Virginia H.
Lakeville, CT
Nissan Rogue
03/17/2017
Car repair from a deer hit
Its reputation, Customer Service- and add- Honesty!!

EN
Enar N.
03/10/2017
Service and staff
Outstanding work preformed.. very honest

03/10/2017
Excellent mechanics
Honest, knowledgeable and courteous

03/03/2017
Honest and Knowledgeable
The staff is very honest, knowledgeable and courteous. They were able to save us a lot of money over other quotes we had gotten for the same work.

SK

John K.
Hyde Park, NY
02/11/2017
Good work, reliable service
Kevin does not try to talk you into work you don't need, as do many garages doing NYS inspections. He also thoroughly checks out any symptoms you report your car is exhibiting. When finished, he doesn't overcharge you.

Kevin B.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/20/2017
Honesty and Integrity
The Del Hatt team is the only place I feel 100 % confident in taking my families vehicles to for repairs. Hands down the best combo of honesty, quality and fair price in the Hudson valley. Thank you again Kevin.
Bernard B., President from Del Hatt Automotive responded on 01/20/2017

We strive to keep our customers safe on the road and happy with the services we provide.  Thanks so much for your comments.

LR
Louis R.
Poughquag, NY
Jeep Liberty
12/17/2016
Kind, friendly, they do it right service.
Best auto motive repair shop I've ever experienced.

BW
Brian W.
New Milford, NJ
Mazda RX-8
12/14/2016
They know their stuff
Went to Del Hatt to get an alignment after having done extensive work myself on my car's suspension. They were recommended by the owner of a service station I use as "the only place in the Poghkeepsie area I'd go to get a serious alignment." I dealt with one of the owners who was very nice and very interested in getting the alignment set to my preference as well as for optimal tire wear. They do alignments for trucks, buses, ambulances and so forth so they're well equipped for the job. Apparently they also do other repair work. Only thing to be aware of is the current cosmetic state of their waiting area at the time of my visit (Dec. 2016). Don't expect a shiny space as they're refurbishing and everything has been stripped down. That said, I was there because of Del Hatt's reputation as a serious alignment and service place so that was of little concern to me. I'm sure in time the waiting area will be dressed up nicely.

BA
Blake A.
Hopewell Junction, NY
12/13/2016
Very pleased!
My truck was lifted and the guys at Del Hatt were great at getting it dialed!

2P
Shop Forman

Ford RV Cutaway
12/02/2016
Inspection of vehicle
I was looking for a place that could inspect a service truck. Del Hatt was my first choice. They were able to accommodate us on a schedule that would not interfere with our production schedule.

John S.
Mazda 6
12/01/2016
Best Bet
Determined effort to match the best practice for a repair with an affordable price. Always willing to engage in a constructive dialogue. The work quality is great.

KU
Keith U.
12/01/2016
1984 D150 Alignment
Great job. The truck drives like new. Thanks!

VS
Vinnie S.
07/01/2016
Professional and clean shop
I have a personal use limo and it needed an alignment pretty bad. I've been told good things about Del Hatt so I decided to bring it there and I am not disappointed to say the least. I needed it for the holiday weekend and they stayed late on a Friday to make sure it was done and done right. And it was done perfectly. I'm also very impressed with how clean and organized the shop is and how friendly the staff was. It's nice to see a small family business ran this well. I will definitely use them in the future.

Karissa S.
Honda Accord
04/28/2016
Good on Their Word.
After I brought my car in for a repair I expressed some frustration regarding a sensor that was broken during the job, and a few days later the owner called me to follow up. After speaking with the owner, I brought the car in, and the broken sensor was repaired. I was glad that they were able to make good on their promise to me, and would be willing to bring my car back in the future.

04/28/2016
Honesty goes a long way.
I brought my car in because a friend referred me, and I had a good experience with these guys in the past. My car was idling really rough and stalling out, and threw a check engine code the week before. I explained to a tech in great detail what was going on when I dropped my car off, and apparently they didn't listen. They changed the intake manifold when the car was throwing an internal air control code, and broke a knock sensor in the process. They did this job without calling me to discuss diagnostics, because I honestly would have told them that the intake manifold was NOT the problem. My car has $200,000 miles on it, so of course the intake manifold may be faulty, but that was not the cause of the problem. They then lied to me about breaking the knock sensor while doing the job, and said that it was "barely hanging on by a thread." I was told to come back in a week to have the knock sensor replaced, which I feel is way too long to be driving my car like this. So, I paid $400 to have a problem fixed, which still isn't fixed, and my car now has more problems than before, because my check engine light is on. If they fix the knock sensor as planned free of cost, this review will be better, but I am honestly so disappointed. I plan to bring it somewhere else to have the actual problem fixed, because my car is running so poorly. What a waste of my time and money. Not to mention that it is stressful driving around a car that runs like this. I think they figured I was a girl, so I have no clue what I am talking about, and they could pull one over on me. I feel like I am easy prey when bringing my car to a mechanic, especially because it is older and has a lot of miles on it. I talked to a friend who is a mechanic, and he is enraged for me. I wish I would have known. I'll give them a chance to do right by me and see what happens. If they can make good on their word, this review will be better. Sigh.
Bernard B., President from Del Hatt Automotive responded on 04/29/2016

Karissa,  Thank you for your post.  You are correct, honesty does go a long way and we would like to have the opportunity to prove that to you. I’m sorry that you feel that you were taken advantage of. We take great pains to ensure that all of our customers feel they were treated fairly and honestly. Repeat business is very important to us and that doesn’t happen without being honest. Rather than address each point separately in this response, I will give you a call today to discuss how we can remedy this and, hopefully, when we are done, you will have that same good feeling that you had prior to this most recent service. Give us a chance, and I promise you won't be dissapointed.

Bernard B., President from Del Hatt Automotive responded on 05/06/2016

Karissa, Thanks for updating the review.  We appreciate your business and I am glad that we were able to remedy your issue. Come back soon!
Bernie