WD
William D.
Tyrone, PA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/27/2021 Category: Service
My review is in the first quest response.

BA
Brandon A.
Apollo, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Good place
I will continue to be back

Debra S.
Punxsutawney, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/27/2021 Category: Service
The people and the service.
Thank you to Jared in the front garage, excellent customer service !!
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I remember this because it gave me chills! You are so wonderfully nice. Thank you so much!

Stay cool this summer!

Delaney Hyundai service

Roy S.
Kittanning, PA
06/21/2021
I want my work done right the first time
I took my car to them for a recall on my vehicle.so then I decided to have my timing belt replaced.after picking up my car after hours and parking it in my garage I heard a noise in the motor compartment.i called service and told him what I have found he said the car was fine when it left.I drove 8miles home.he was saying basically you drove it away not our problem.I let somethings slide but not this.
BK
BRIAN K. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Let me know if you need anything

Maria D.
Marion Center, PA
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly
The service was outstanding. Efficient, communicative and of high quality

06/17/2021 Category: Service
Great
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you taking time to complete the survey : )

Kathy M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2021 Category: Service
Delaney Hyundai is the best
Always feel taken care of when I visit Delaney Hyundai and subaru.
Jared and crew always are the best at raking care of customer needs. Will be looking to buy a new Hyundai in a couple years
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you so much! We love you too!

Cindy B.
Clymer, PA
06/02/2021
I love my 2020 Tucson!
I went in for service appointment, it was very busy that day. Everything was done appropriately and my car washed on return to me!
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you so so much!! I TRULY appreciate it. I will honor our agreement as discussed.

Thank you so very much!

Clymer, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2021 Category: Service
I love my 2020 Tucson quality, safety, comfort, and care all in one place!
I came in for routine maintenance as scheduled. I noticed that the gang in service were really busy this day, but I wanted to just wait for it to be done. Not only did they complete the appropriate work required, but they washed my Tucson before returning it to me!

06/01/2021 Category: Service
Love my Tucson
I love my 2020 Tucson, comfort, quality and safety in one!
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Hello!
I am sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your wait time. I remember the day you came in, it was one of the busiest days we have had in a while!

I would like to call and discuss how we can make your next visit a better one. Please look for my call today.

Courtney S.
Altoona, PA
05/25/2021
Best car buying experience ever.
Had by far the easiest and friendliest car buying experience with Delaney. The folks there are fantastic and very friendly! Will definitely be returning for all future car purchases. Thanks so much for all the genuine help and my amazing car!

CK
Carrie K.
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Awesome place to buy a car, and get repairs done!
They care about you and your car, they always get the job done to the customers satisfaction!
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you so much for the the kind words! And thank you for the 5 Stars!! WOOHOO!

Duane H.
Clarion, PA
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Service Advisors and the Tech crew have always provided great customer service on all my service visits at Delaney's Hyundai.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

You are the best! Thank you for the 5 stars!!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Service is always exceptional and Vickie and Jared are wonderful
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you very much kind sir! We look forward to seeing you back for your next service : )

Thanks again!

Homer City, PA
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Tracks our service requirements and sends a reminder when due. They keep appointment times and looks over the whole car...not just the service scheduled.
Also, our car is returned to us washed every time.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you very much for the 5 Stars!

Cayla S.
Robinson, PA
2021 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
I wasn’t able to leave work like I thought I’d be able to, the service writer was so kind to send Benny to pick up my car & brought it back in great time for my logistics update. Exceptional service & business
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you so much for taking time to submit the survey. And thank you for the 5 Stars! It truly means a lot to me and the service department.

I hope you are getting opportunities to enjoy this beautiful weather!

Duane H.
Clarion, PA
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Service Department
My service experience was great. It was schedule ahead of time because of a Hyundai recall issue to keep the vehicle safe.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 Stars! It is always a pleasure when you come see us!