Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5rating 3.9999988rating 3.9999988
Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375

AF
Amanda F.
Dixonville, PA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Amanda is very thorough in her work and tries to make things as smooth as possible for the customer, which makes the experience much easier.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so happy and pleased to see that your service with us is a 5 star rating.

Blairsville, PA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Great sales team on Kelly and Andy. So far so good with service.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so sorry that your service with us was not a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit a 5 star rating. Your feedback with us is very valuable.

Margaret D.
Strongstown, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Need better communication.
Poor rating at this time. I expect better overall service on my next visit.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

I am so sorry to hear that your experience with us was a 3 star waiting. I am also sorry to hear that your service visit with us took longer than expeted. we value your feedback and business with us. Please let me know when we can get you back in to fix the rear hatch for you.

Lisa M.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people.
Very attentive. Caring. Quick oil change.
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the 5 star rating. We value your feedback and your business.  Please let us know if you need anything!

WH
Willard H.
Greensburg, PA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/06/2018 Category: Service
The dealer did a great job of finding and fixing the problem with my car as always
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survery. I am so happy to see that your service with us was a 5 star rating.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Darryl P.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Always great
To answer your question above, it’s Vicki and Benny that make the place great for me. And no they are not paying me to keep saying nice things about them. They just always go above and beyond to take care of me and our car.
Sincerely,
Darryl Petrus
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey.  I am so happy to hear that your visit and service appointment was a 5 star rating.

Robert B.
Homer City, PA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
On time Service and professional
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. I am so happy to hear and see that your service visit with us was a 5 star rating and we were professional and on time.

Thanks and have a great holiday weekend :)

Jacqueline S.
Oakmont, PA
08/29/2018 Category: Service
The employees are great.
They work hard to solve all problems.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so happy to hear that your service visit with us was a 5 star rating. Enjoy your weekend.

GB
Ginger B.
Homer City, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Considerate
The service team explained what was wrong with my car and what was needed to fix the problem. And although they recommended a couple other parts to be replaced for better performance, they were not the least bit pushy.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so sorry to hear that your visit with us was not a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit a 5 star rating please let us know.

Clymer, PA
08/24/2018 Category: Service
friendly personnel
personnel very friendly
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so happy to hear that your service visit with us was a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know.

CG
Connor G.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgable and friendly staff
The staff at Delaney Hyundai are always friendly and ready to answer any questions I have concerning my Hyundai vehicle. Also, the oil change and tire rotation services are generally quick, and I am able to be on my way in short order.
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the 5 star rating!  Please let us know if you need anything.

Thank you!

Kittanning, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the 5 star rating.  Your feedback is greatly appreciated.  Please let us know if you need anything.

Steven B.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
Satisfied
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the 5 star rating.  Your feedback is greatly appreciated.  Please call if you need anything!

Avalon, PA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick Friendly Good
Quick Friendly Good Service
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the 5 star rating!  Please let us know if you need anything!

Thank You!

724-465-9193 x566

Ronald B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
staff was quick pleasant and not pushy
Staff was quick and pleasant did what was asked and not pushy
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey!  Your feedback and business are very valuable to us.  I am happy to hear that you rated your recent experience 5 stars.  Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything!

724-465-9193 x566

Chadwick W.
Carrolltown, PA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Turn Signal
The driver's side front turn signal was not working and it was replaced quickly. The driver's side fog light assembly was pushed in and the guys did their best to reset it even though a bracket was broken. They did all that I asked in a very timely manner. I am very satisfied!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so happy to hear that everything you asked for was done in a timely manner! If there is anything we can do to make the next visit even better please let us know.

Punxsutawney, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Always a great place to have work done
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survery and giving us a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know.

State College, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Inspection, maintanence, oil change
Service was top notch as usual.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so hapy to hear that your service visit with us was top notch and was a rating a 5 out of 5 stars. If there is anything we can do to make it even better for your next visit please let us know.

MK
Margaret K.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Margaret Kruk
I accidentally came in a week before when I had my oil change schedueled, but they were able to get me in anyway.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our surery and giving us a 5 star rating.

THanks

John R.
Clymer, PA
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
good service
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survery. I am also so happy and pleased to see your visit with us was a 5 star rating. Have a great rest of the week :)