Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

RJ
Rosemary J.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
I have always been treated in a professional and very friendly manner by all the service staff at Hyundai. Mark and Brandon are always very helpful and get an appointment and service done very efficiently.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Mark C.
Keokuk, IA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Took Action
On my last review I had concerns about the tire pressure being unequal in each tire. During this visit the tire pressure was actually equal in each tire. Thank you for reading my last review and addressing my concerns.

My wife thinks she ought to get a 50% discount on our next service.

Mark G.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Gedstad’s excellent service
Brandon was great at helping us and answering any questions we had. This car is awesome and we really like everything about it and the dealership.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 11/12/2018

Marie S.
Fowler, IL
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service was excellent . They provided an excellent service. Also there was an issue that raised with the payment instead of charging me the highest amount they honored the original quoted cost.

Joel K.
11/10/2018 Category: Service

Margie M.
Hannibal, MO
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Greeted with a smile, in and out in under an hour, which included a car wash. Thank you service department!
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 11/10/2018

Debbie W.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Service dept.
Always a very helpful staff at service dept.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 11/06/2018

Darrell W.
Carthage, IL
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service
Oil change was done very efficiently

SG
Susan G.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Feel like valued customer!
I felt welcomed. At a time that was very stressful the folks at Kunes made it easier by providing excellent customer service. I was treated with respect and courteously from everyone I came into contact with. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner with care. I will definitely return for future service and when I’m ready to purchase a new vehicle.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 11/05/2018

Hi Susan,
Thank you for the great review. I am glad that we were able to help you in a time of need. I hope that we made this process as stress free as possible and your vehicle is back to 100%. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jeff W.
Somonauk, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Almost Stranded
Santa Fe had an issue on our way home from vacation. They got us a rental and we made it home! Thanks Mark, and service technician for helping us out ! Hyundai stood behind their product.

Hi Jeff!
I am glad that we were able to help you in what i'm sure was a stressful situation for you and your family as you were traveling home from vacation. I hope all is well now and please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else that we can help with.

MT
Mark T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Kunes Country Hyundai
Staff was very helpful to me as I’m wheelchair bound. They all did everything possible to make the experience pleasant.

WA
William A.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service and attention to detail.
Brandon is a customer service type guy. He knows his job and does it very well.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 10/30/2018

Doris M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/29/2018 Category: Service
3-yr Warranty Blues
I have always received great service from Kunes Hyundai.....
MY SAD FACE is about the RADIO seemingly going kaput, and the car is only 3 1/2 years off the assembly line.
Is this what happens when the customer doesn't buy the extended warranty?
I would think that SOMEthing could be done without costing me $600-800............

I am seriously considering a SUBURU for my next vehicle. My sister and BIL are thrilled with theirs......

RP
Ronald P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful
The service department is great. Very helpful and friendly.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 10/29/2018

MK
Mark K.
Lewistown, MO
10/27/2018 Category: Service
experience ws fine
As usual, the people were great and comunicated what was needed well. Things were done as expected plus a couple that needed to be done as explained to me and anticipated by me (filters).

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your most recent service visit. Please let us know what we can improve on for your next visit in order to earn a 5 star rating. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
:-)
:-)
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the great review . we really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

John B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Personalized Service
I suspected I needed a new battery. Kunes Country Hyundai confirmed it quickly and replaced it, even washed my car. Whole thing took less than half an hour.

Thank you for the great review.  We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

BF
Beverly F.
Dallas City, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
fast & thorough
The guys got the old air filter out, along with the dead mouse in it, in a timely manner!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Always friendly! Car repairs and service are done in a timely manner.

James B.