Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

LH
Larry H.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and approchable
We always feel welcomed
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/19/2018

Jared R.
Montrose, IA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service is great!
The service department this trip identified three things wrong with my vehicle and gave me all the options to fix and gave me recommendations on fixing things in the right order. Brandon Riggs explained everything to me and talked me through my options. I always feel like a customer, not a number.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/18/2018

Hey Jared,
Thank you for another great review. Sorry that i did not get a chance to chat this time as i have been pretty busy but we really appreciate your business. Thank you for being such a great/loyal customer.

Joan R.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Joan R
Service department is always friendly and accommodating.
My return as a new Sonata customer was largely due to the service department at Hyundai in Quincy.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
The People That work there
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/14/2018

Darrell W.
Carthage, IL
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Very good service
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/08/2018

NM
Nancy M.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Good Service with Personable People
I took my car in for an oil change and a minor problem with the dashboard lighting. It appears that the dashboard lighting might have been an operator error, but that was pointed out to me kindly. My car was taken right away and a comfortable waistline room (thankfully without the television blaring loudly) was available.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Very good
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/04/2018

Marcia S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/29/2018 Category: Service
the personall touch.
I have 2 Hyundai vehicles. The Santa Fe I have had for 5 plus years and the Elantra for 3 years. To this day I have not had any issues with either vehicle. Have kept up on general maintenance as required. The team are personable and very considerate
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/30/2018

08/28/2018 Category: Service
review of work
appreciate the service and the use of a loaner vehicle very much.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/29/2018

David B.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Trust
I trust the shop guys, Mark, and Brandon to make sure everything is taken care of correctly. The work is always done well with very little hassle.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/28/2018

Hi Dave!

Mark C.
Keokuk, IA
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Uneven tread wear
I have had two oil changes since my purchase. Both times the tire pressure was maintained at 36 psi at operating temperature. Each time I had to reset the pressure after service was completed. Each tire had a different pressure that ranged from 33, 34, 37 and 39. Either the car is reading wrong or its correct and the technician is not paying attention.

Hi Mark!
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and give us some feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your air pressure in your tires were not even on your last visit. This is something that our techs check on every visit on our complimentary multi point inspections. I will make sure to talk to my techs today and make sure that they are paying close attention to all aspects of the mpi so that this does not happen again. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and anything less than a 5 star rating means that we have failed to do our job. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you.

AN
Alan N.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Always on my side!
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/27/2018

TT
Thomas T.
Hannibal, MO
08/23/2018 Category: Service
My SUV
Even though it costs more, I feel things are done right.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/23/2018

Mark S.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Yes, the dealership is the best in town under the new ownership and the staff who continued in the transition.

Daniel C.
Fort Madison, IA
08/22/2018 Category: Service
We have never been disappointed with Kunes Country service.

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph B.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/21/2018

Hi Amber,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I hope that there was nothing that i have done wrong to deserve a 3 star rating as the surveys are based on my performance as an advisor. If there is anything that i can do to deserve a 5 star rating, Please let me know. Anything less that that is failing. We really appreciate your business.
Thank you.

TC
Thomas C.
Saint George, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Service of vehjicle. What did you want here?
Already stated it above. Just went at a bad time because of remodeling.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your most recent service visit. I apologize for the inconvenience of the waiting area and car was as we are going through a remodel but do appreciate that you understand. If there is anything else that we can do to deserve a 5 star rating on your next visit. Please let us know.

LP
Larry P.
Hillview, IL
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Mark and Brandon do great job and listen to the customer.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/16/2018

RK
Rodney K.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
good service ,friendly people
Glad the car wash is back
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/14/2018

Hi Rodney!
Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Stop in ANY time during business hours and we will wash your car for you. Thanks for being such a great customer.

HS
Hollie S.
Hannibal, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service!
The staff got my car in quickly and got my service completed before I knew it!
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/13/2018