Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Always friendly! Car repairs and service are done in a timely manner.

James B.

10/19/2018 Category: Service

Daniel C.
Fort Madison, IA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
We have been doing business with them since 2011, and have always been well satisfied. Brandon does a great job on getting us scheduled and seeing to it the maintenance is completed on time. Also goes through the checkoff sheet on all checks made.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the great reveiw. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

B H.
10/11/2018
Always great customer service. Every time I walk through the door; I’m anticipating a huge welcome and smile from my favorite sales person; Mr Hawkins.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for giving us some feedback. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do in the future to earn a 5 star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the dealership again. Have a great weekend.

Jim W.
Ursa, IL
10/11/2018
Great staff
Thanks Richie Hawkins for all your help. Have a great day! Jim W.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Convenience
Convenince
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Please let us know what we can do to make your next service visit better so that we can earn a 5 star rating. Anything less in our eyes means that we did not do our job to the fullest. We look forward to seeing you again.

Mendon, IL
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent place to do business with!
Wonderful service.

Michael W.
Rushville, IL
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Tire rotation & oil change
Brandon once again greeted me right at service desk for my appointment. This was my fifth trip on oil change so you folks offer 5th one free. My only fee was tire rotation. During my time waiting for completion Mark spent time with me explaining how much Kunes gives back and Christian family
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the great review. It is always a pleasure visiting with you at the dealership. We really appreciate your business and look fofward to seeing you again. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.
Thanks,

LD
Larry D.
Liberty, IL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Always Pleased and Love that Popcorn
Oil change did take a little longer than it should of, Brandon forgot to give me the some of the paper work, on my car . I keep all that for our extended warranty,
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Larry,
Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business. If you could let me know what paperwork you did not receive, I would be more than happy to mail you a copy for your records. Please let me know if there is anything else i can do for you.
Thanks

Danielle D.
Liberty, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/03/2018 Category: Service
The Employees are Amazing
The people that are employed here are amazing and do everything they can to help you. They take time to see how your vehicle is and what they can do to make it better.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do on your next visit to deserve a 5 star rating. We strive for perfection and anything less than that is failing to us. We look forward to seeing you again. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

PS
pete s.
La Grange, MO
09/27/2018
We got a car from Richie Hawkins service was awesome i highly recomend Kunes Country and Richie as a salesman !!!
we bought a car from Richie Hawkins as the salesman great service and the vehicle us fantastic!
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/30/2018

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Congratulations on the new vehicle and welcome to the Kunes family.

PS
Pere s.
La Grange, MO
09/27/2018
We got a car for our daughter ftom kunes country frim richie hawkins awesome service and great vehicle !!! ty Kunes !!
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 10/03/2018

Palmyra, MO
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Very Friendly
The guy I seen was very helpful and managed to help me. Even with bad credit.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/26/2018

MK
Mark K.
Lewistown, MO
09/24/2018 Category: Service
All's well
No problems. The job was done right, the people I interacted with were knowledgeable and friendly, things got done in the tim anticipated. Can't beat it.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/24/2018

LH
Larry H.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and approchable
We always feel welcomed
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/19/2018

Jared R.
Montrose, IA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service is great!
The service department this trip identified three things wrong with my vehicle and gave me all the options to fix and gave me recommendations on fixing things in the right order. Brandon Riggs explained everything to me and talked me through my options. I always feel like a customer, not a number.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/18/2018

Hey Jared,
Thank you for another great review. Sorry that i did not get a chance to chat this time as i have been pretty busy but we really appreciate your business. Thank you for being such a great/loyal customer.

Joan R.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Joan R
Service department is always friendly and accommodating.
My return as a new Sonata customer was largely due to the service department at Hyundai in Quincy.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
The People That work there
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/14/2018