PR
Parris R.
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Parris said the staff always take care of him and when he was really in need, they were able to meet his timeline so he could be with his family and they have wonderful prices.

Jeanne F.
Jaguar XJ
04/10/2021
Reliable and honest!
I have been taking my Jaguar to Desert Oasis for over a decade. The service has always been excellent and reliable. This shop is very communicative about the work being done and great at strategizing the timing and necessity of repairs.

Lisa B.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
04/09/2021
Always Great Service!
I've been taking my Mercedes here since My warranty ended at the dealership and Desert Oasis has always been fair and honest with all my services and very easy to deal with. I am very thankful that I found them and will continue to take my car them for future services.

ED
Emily D.
North Las Vegas, NV
04/07/2021
Great and Honest Service
Took my Range Rover here to get looked at for an oil leak, customer service was great from the start, I never once was put on hold or waited longer than two rings to speak with someone. Every employee I spoke to was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. My oil leak turned out to just be a worn rubber ring and was replaced quickly. Wasn’t charged an arm and a leg either. I highly recommend this shop and will be returning in the future for any needed maintenance.

TQ
Tim Q.
Porsche Panamera
04/05/2021
Desert Oasis is extremely competent and affordable for Porsche/Jaguar repairs.
I've been bringing my vehicles here for 15 years. They are very thorough, fair, and pleasant to work with.

Julissa L.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
04/04/2021
Great Customer Experience
Desert Oasis European Auto cares for their customers. Their complete transparency & customer service, earned my business for years to come.

IA
Illyas A.
North Las Vegas, NV
troublesome 335i
The guys bent over backwards to ensure no stone was overturned in taking care of my car !! Excellent service !!

Routine Service and Checks
I have been visiting DOEA for service/repairs on my 07 Audi A8L (4.2L) for about 1.5-2 years now. The team has been knowledgeable, friendly, and transparent about all work completed and expected down the road.

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Excellent, as always
You guys are the best!!!!

TH
Terri H.
Mercedes-Benz R350
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Terri said she is satisfied with their service and would recommend them.

RO
Richie O.
Henderson, NV
03/27/2021
Great honest service
It was highly recommended to come here and I’m glad I did. Felt like I got good honest service.

Christian W.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
03/19/2021
The only place I will trust with my AMG
Obviously they are going to be backed up. It’s a great shop with only a few bays. So they are in demand. If you have patience, and book an appointment, you’ll be great. They knew exactly what my transmission service requires, booked the adequate time, had the parts before hand and were quite acclimating to my schedule. The techs are pros, the place is well organized and it runs like an European shop should. The estimate was exactly what my bill was and they still got the service done early. A+

John G.
Henderson, NV
BMW 740i
03/19/2021 Category: Service
John said that there's no run around and they're honest. They fix what needs fixing in a prompt and timely manner.

GC
Gary C.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/13/2021
Always good!!!!
Nothing new always consistent.

Chad B.
Land Rover LR2
03/13/2021
Friendly, Honest Service
Ease of scheduling appointment. Friendly, honest service. Kept me informed with timely updates on diagnostics and resolution. Highly recommend.