Latest Review about 2 months ago

Tammy C.
Beaverton, MI
04/30/2019
Sure rape
My young daughter was stranded in Saginaw, her car had a bad gas line leak. Our regular machanic is in Stamdish. She was directed to try taking it to DeXtech. She called first to ask a possible quote. Of course without looking at it they could only guess $75 - $300. So she dropped it off. I shocking call that gave her a raping price of $685 came the next day. Her father and I told her get you keys back. He drove it to Standish and she had it fixed for $115. The only thing I can say nice about dextech is they didn't charge her for looking at her car. Never would I trust them, especially if it's a young girl who don't know any bettrr.

Calvin B.
Gladwin, MI
04/08/2019
Overcharged Parts
My brakes were grinding so I took my car here to have them looked at. Usually I do this myself but I was away from home for a couple days and didn’t have any equipment with me. They said I had a seized caliper and would need to replace both sides and rotors and brake pads. They wanted to charge me about $950 in total. That is way way way too much for that simple service. I told them to just put it back together and I drive it home with very little brake power. I ordered the parts myself for just under $300 dollars and 2hours later my car was as repaired. Not only that but the drivers side was totally fine. I understand that the calipers and pads should be replaced at the same time to prevent uneven braking but it had plenty of life left. They also charged me $97 dollars for taking two tires off and looking at the brakes. Ridiculous. And when they did finally get my car back together they didn’t call me. The guy at the front desk and on the phone was very polite and understanding though the prices and trustworthiness are out the window. Never coming back here again.

john k.
08/23/2017
Dec tech
Awesome

JIM T.
03/19/2016
The work performed
The people that have knowledge of the work performed talk to you.

Marlene G.
Chevrolet Uplander
03/19/2016 Category: Service
Marlene said they have always treated her very kindly and she really appreciates them not trying to force her to get more work done. They also give her options on what she needs to get fixed and what doesn't need to be fixed.

MK
Mary K.
Montrose, MI
Chrysler Town
03/18/2016 Category: Service
Mary said they did a great job getting her in so quickly and they stayed within her budget.

SA
Steve A.
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Steve said this business did a good job and after they put the battery in the vehicle, he has not had any problem with it.

KW
Kossi W.
Dodge Charger
03/12/2016 Category: Service
Kossi said the business does good work.

T. B.
03/12/2016 Category: Service
T. said they gave good service, but they did not get to the bottom of the problem.

Darlene W.
Chevrolet Tracker
03/11/2016 Category: Service
Darlene said the service was excellent as usual. She always recommends them to all of her friends.

CF
CAROL A. F.
Buick Regal
03/09/2016
Friendly and concerns are taken care of. Does not cost an arm and a leg.
I will be coming back when I need to keep the car in good repair .

Sandra S.
03/08/2016 Category: Service
Sandra said this business always does great work she hasn't had no problems with them. They do very good work and she appreciates their service they give.

James C.
03/08/2016 Category: Service
James said the business does good work. They were there for him when he needed them. They installed a new gas line and they got his vehicle rolling again.

KAY M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/06/2016
This is the third time I have been here for all different issues.
The technicians are very good. Very professional. I have recommended Dex-Tech to my friends.

WT
WILLIS T.
02/27/2016
Service is excellent.
The service techs are very knowledgeable and provided excellent service

AH
ASHLEY H.
Chevrolet Prizm
02/17/2016
Highly recommend dextech services
The staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and seem honest. I am so glad I found them when I moved to Saginaw a few months ago.

CAROL W.
02/16/2016
Dex Ted is a honest and dependable place
Excellent service, good honest dependable and reliable place. I have recommended family and friends.

SA
Scott A.
University Center, MI
Chrysler Pacifica
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Scott said the business has always provided good service.

BL
Brenda L.
Pontiac G6
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Brenda said she was very well satisfied with the business, everyone was pleasant to her and they explained what was being done to her vehicle and why.

EK
Erin K.
Oldsmobile Alero
02/12/2016 Category: Service
Erin said the business does a good job.