Shawn M.
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Shawn said he has been going to the business for awhile and the employees are always honest good guys.

GB

KH
Ken H.
01/01/2021
Great service as always
Jill and Rob at Diamonds are always careful and considerate, as well as happy to help. They are honest and do only what needs to be done, and always willing to answer questions and offer suggestions.

AP
ANGEL P.
Saturn L300
12/21/2020
Perfect Service
The owner always treats me like a valued customer. I trust him and his team!

BC
Bob C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/14/2020
A+ for customer service!
Had a flat on my truck. Called and let them know I was bringing in a flat and it was an in and out! Love this place!

BO
Brandon O.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said they are quick. The lady at the front desk is nice and so is the guy.

EA
Ernest A.
Buick LaCrosse
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Ernest said he's his main man. He's the best. He's told many people. He always comes through for him. He's the best in the area.

AN
Anthony N.
Kansas City, KS
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said he called for a quote, and was given one of $500 for a replacement heater core. The next day when he brought in the vehicle, they quoted him $900.

Brent M.
Paola, KS
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Brent said he only had a diagnostic done but he felt that the price for the work proposed was too high.

TINA B.
11/14/2020
Very polite, honest & professional owners.
I was referred to Diamond's & honestly expected a more typical shop. In & out, they got their money. Instead, both Rob & Jill, the owners, were very helpful & pleasant to speak with. Rob looked over my truck & let me know what was wrong. He gave me a price to fix everything that needed to be fixed. But he also told me that if I took it to someone who specialized in one area that needed fixed, it would probably be half the price. I appreciated his honesty. I had him fix all of the other things that needed fixed & then took it somewhere else to work on the other part. I have 2 other vehicles that need some work & I will definately being taking them back to Diamond. Jill gave me quite a pleasant surprise when I went to pay my bill. I was paying in cash and got a very nice discount for paying in cash. I would highly recommend anyone to Diamonds Auto.

BRENDA S.
11/01/2020
Customer service
Appt at my convenience, no waiting. Great service always!!

Brett S.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
10/15/2020
New Radiator
I dropped off my 2005 Endeavor in the morning, it was repaired the same day, great job Rob, thanks Diamonds Auto you rock

Bob B.
Kansas City, MO
Chevrolet HHR
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Bob said they always treat him well.

ME
Michael E.
Ford Cab
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he has been going there for 3-4 years and has not had a problem with them.

BRENDA S.
Jeep Compass
10/02/2020
Caring, quality customer care.
As always, the service, attention to detail, and response to questions were handled with care. Good, good people!