AR
Amy R.
10/30/2019
Great service, great people and fair prices!
I never write reviews, but this place is worthy of a review. I’ve been going to Diamonds Auto for many years. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. They are great people to work with and have always been fair and honest with their pricing. I’ve never had any issues after they have done work on my cars. I’ve recommended them to many friends, and they have all had good experiences here. It’s nice that they have a drop box for keys if you can’t make it there during business hours to drop off your car. Our estimates for repairs always match the actual bill, so no surprises. I like giving my business to a locally owned family shop.

DA
Drake A.
Harrisonville, MO
Buick Encore
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Drake said the service he received was great, they fixed his vehicle when other places messed it up and he's had zero issues since.

TP
TOM P.
Topeka, KS
10/23/2019
Always quick and efficient service.
Rob and Jill are honest people and we use them for maintaining our company vehicles as well as my personal vehicles. They always treat me fairly.

Brett S.
Lees Summit, MO
Nissan Versa Note
10/22/2019
Fast, friendly, fair prices.
Rob & Jill are just good people

Dale M.
Shawnee, KS
Buick Rendezvous
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Dale said the price came out to be more than he expected.

GD
GINA D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/03/2019
Friendly
That the work done in timely matter.

AW
Austin W.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Austin said that the staff did a pretty good job doing the work he needed done. He stated that the staff got his service done under the quoted time.

Overland Park, KS
Mitsubishi Montero
09/08/2019
Routine Oil Change
Brought car in for routine oil change and asked for any recommendation of needed repairs discovered during the visit. Staff provided recommendations in a no pressure way and suggestions on how to maintain car so that it will have less problems in the future. Great, professional service from a trusted partner for my future car maintenance.

EH
ERIC H.
Overland Park, KS
Ford Edge
08/29/2019
Won't Take My Car Anywhere Else
Rob is one of the most honest professionals I have ever dealt with. When they say they don't sell you on unneeded work that is the truth. Their pricing is better than fair and the work is fabulous and they get it done when they say it will be done.

FG
Fred G.
Lenexa, KS
INFINITI M35
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Fred said this business was prompt and efficient. He stated that the prices seem fair.

Darren B.
Gardner, KS
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Darren said the employee who helped him was really good.

Jeff and Emily W.
Shawnee, KS
Nissan Rogue
08/12/2019
Great place for auto repair
I have been using Rob for years and he always is honest fair priced and very quick to get the job done!

08/12/2019
Great job as always at Diamonds
Rob at Diamonds is always honest, concerned and very helpful, suggesting only what needs to be done, but nothing more to repair my vehicles. This time it was my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the A/C not working. Turns out the A/C evaporator was nearly completely plugged up. He saved it so show me - and it sure was! He also suggested that while we were in that far (with the labor involved) we also replace the heater core which sits right behind the A/C evaporator and with 135,000 miles on the vehicle it just makes sense to do so as that part is only another $200 or so, but no more labor. And, the heater core is a part that is likely to go bad at some point in time in an older vehicle with that mileage. I fully trust Rob's judgement on these things and have done enough work on cars in the past myself that I have a pretty good sense as to whether he is being honest with me - and my sense is that he always is! I would recommend Diamonds Auto Care to anyone - and have done so on multiple occasions.

EB
ELLIS B.
Mazda Tribute
08/11/2019
Best shop in Olathe
Rob and his whole team are true professionals. Accurate diagnosis and great values in needed repairs.

Best repair shop in Olathe.

RJ
Roger J.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Roger said the employees are great, courteous people who do great work. He has had no problems with them and they aren't too expensive.

GP
GRANT P.
08/03/2019
F150
Rob was away on a trip--but Rick handled my service visit very professionally---told me a few thing that were wrong with my 2006 F-150 that need attention in the near future. Pleasure doing business with honest auto service center.
And when you refer a customer to their business--- you receive a FREE oil change.
can't beat that.

Nissan 300ZX
07/26/2019
Great vehicle repair shop!
Rob is always honest and hard working. He will tell you what truly needs to be done versus what could be done.

Derrick S.
07/19/2019
Great people
Great customer service. They are really quick about getting you in and out really quick.

Rocky S.
Kansas
Pontiac Grand Am
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Rocky said they were awesome and he likes taking his vehicle there. He said they went above and beyond and they always do more than.

07/12/2019
Great vehicle repair shop!
Rob has always been completely honest with me in repairing my multiple vehicles, telling me when I really need to do something or not. Plus, he likes to save his customers money. If he can get used parts (when it makes sense) he will do so. He also is great at either knowing immediately what is wrong or in searching to find what is wrong with a vehicle. I would strongly recommend Diamonds Auto Care to anyone.