Jordan B.
Buick LeSabre
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said the business worked around her schedule and communicated with her.

EG
Erin G.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Erin said she did not have any problem with the service.

EG
Erik G.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Erik said he would recommend the business for service.

ME
MATT and CASSIE E.
05/30/2019
Diamonds Auto the best
Diamonds Auto is the best and most friendly affordable place I've been to for all my auto care needs with all my domestic and imported vehicles. Me and my wife only wish we would have found them a lot sooner. Rob and Jill are very friendly knowledge and experienced in the auto field and I'm going to keep continuing to bringing our vehicle up there. I would defiantly recommend friends or anyone else (as I have done in the past) to go there.

Aleen M.
Shawnee, KS
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Aleen said what they told her was wrong with her vehicle was not the issue that needed to be fixed.

Kelly M.
Kansas
Lexus ES 330
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff did a thorough job and they are friendly.

JOHN C.
Kansas City, KS
05/12/2019
My experience with diamond auto care
The owner Jill and rob are great! Very friendly and work hard to keep the customers happy and notified of progress and updates on what is goin on then takes time to explain issues and what could happen or what it means and etc! Me and wife moved up to kc area a year ago and haven’t had to get established with a shop and etc till then we got new car and I believe even tho it’s always a 20 miles run to get there that we will be sticking with diamond auto care!

CR
CHARLIE R.
05/09/2019
Charlie's take of DAC
Rob, the owner was very responsive to my needs an answered all questions and concerns. To my delight service was performed on my vehicle that day. The bill for services and parts was fair and below what was expected. To Rob and Jill thank you, for I was new to Kansas, and I will surely recommend them to people I haven't met yet.

BRENDA S.
Kansas City, MO
Jeep Compass
05/02/2019
EXCEPTIONAL Service
Cannot thank Rod enough for his customer service and expertice,

DJ
David J.
Kansas
04/30/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees got right on his service. They provided good service.

James C.
Nissan Titan
04/29/2019
Awesome customer service.
The employees and owners are extremely interested in what you have to say. They don't talk down to you like most mechanics. And won't overcharge you for something you don't need. Firestone is near my house and I would rather drag my car to diamonds auto 10 miles then take it back to Firestone.

Dailyn R.
Kansas City, MO
Jeep Compass
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Dailyn said that the business was friendly and fast, it was basically in and out.

Christy H.
Toyota Avalon
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Christy said her experience was great. She mentioned the staff was up front and went through all the steps of the service with her and followed up quickly the next day.

GP
GRANT P.
Toyota Yaris
03/29/2019
excellent customer service.
Rob and his staff are excellent-- fair prices, and get you in and out quickly.
Have had my truck and Toyota there now 3 times. great service and friendly service every time
Glad i was referred to Diamonds.

Jeremy (BEAR) W.
03/26/2019
The only place I bring my vehicles
I'll start by saying that I've been going to diamonds for thirteen years. I recently had quite a bit of repair work on one of my vehicles, Rob explained plain & simple what was wrong and what needed to be done. He did all the necessary repairs. Long story short, it runs better than it did before it encountered problems to begin with. When I got home and had a chance to study the work ticket, I looked at the services provided and the individual costs for each & I realized what an awesome job he had done. I got on social media and immediately gave a shout out to the business. Thanks Rob and Jill! See you guys in three months or the next 3000. 👍

Cody S.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the business provided quick service with no appointment and the price was affordable.

Kayte S.
Spring Hill, KS
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Kayte said the business has a trustworthy mechanic who did a good job.

KH
Ken H.
03/08/2019
Great vehicle repair shop!
Rob is honest and will tell you truly what you need to get your vehicle back on the road the right way.

MA
Mike and Lynda A.
03/07/2019
Lynda
Robb Jill are very personable. Robb is honest and knowledgeable. He does a great job on all our cars.

WH
Wayne H.
Scion xB
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said he did not get a good feeling around the business owner. The employees were unable to provide the service he needed.