4.5

2021 Hyundai Kona
04/09/2021 Category: Service
It's OK,
Just check em out for your self.
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 04/09/2021

AK
Allan K.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2021 Category: Service
LYFT RIDE
the courtesy of being offered ride back home after dropping the car and being picked up again to go pick the car was lovely
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 04/09/2021

RZ
Russell Z.
Camas, WA
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Good place
Service techs are great, make sure you tell them you have an EV otherwise they might ask when the last time you had an oil change is... For a car that is 100% electric. TO BE CLEAR - I do not fault them for this, it's just something I want to bring up. I completely understand that gas vehicles are the predominant vehicles sold and serviced, so, this is just more of a remark and not a criticism. 5 out of 5, still.
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 04/02/2021

Vancouver, WA
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Good experience
Service I experienced not available in Vancouver WA. I will service both Hyundai vehicles in Portland.
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/30/2021

Arlene M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/22/2021 Category: Service
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/22/2021

NC
Nancy C.
03/14/2021 Category: Service
They take care of my car to my satisfaction.
The review is too long. I don't mind rating the service, but please make it shorter.
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/15/2021

Sherwood, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2021 Category: Service
staff and location
it's great to be able to drop my car or suv off for service before I have to be at work at 8a and then be able to pick it up later in the afternoon. Megan is a great person to work with at the service department. always greets me with a masked smile and answers all questions or will find out the answer and get back to me.

02/13/2021 Category: Service
Always have a pleasant experience, most staff know me and greet me by name before I even say Hi first. I like the ability to text the customer service rep as when at work I can’t always answer my phone when they call. Though I didn’t buy my SUV or car from this dealership.I would still recommend this dealership to others
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 02/17/2021

02/11/2021 Category: Service
Dealership is great - First and last Hyundai unless they fix the DC transmission
Dealership is great - First and last Hyundai until they fix the DC transmission.
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 02/11/2021

RZ
Russell Z.
Hillsboro, OR
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Cool place be nice, covid sucks, give back!
If you're waiting for service to complete you can sit down at one of the chairs next to the power outlets and charge your phone or laptop while derping around waiting for your car to be ready. And if you're lazy like me you can DoorDash or whatever food / drinks to the place while your gets ready. Also don't be piece of shit, staff is working hard in a pandemic so if it takes a while for your car to be ready just realize they are just doing their job. Hell buy them a coffee or at least offer them (I did with Matthew but he politely turned down haha).
GF
GREGORY E F. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you very much for the outstanding review and kind words!

BA
Barbara A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
12/23/2020 Category: Service
I can’t say enough about Dick Hannah Hyundai. The service was great; I was offered a rental car as soon as it looked like the car needed to stay at the service department until a part arrived. Very customer friendly.
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/24/2020

Molalla, OR
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Striving for excellence
The service department and crew was prompt and congenial. I appreciated the text updates and not being rushed to pick up my vehicle when service was completed. I would've liked further documentation for the services rendered and suggested services, but all in all would recommend this service department and will visit for future vehicle maintenance. Megan, in particular, was phenomenal!

12/16/2020 Category: Service
Striving for excellence

Daisy W.
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Timely service and friendly service every time.

Vancouver, WA
The customer service
All the people that work at the customer service desk meet me with a friendly smile every time I come in to get my car service
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/18/2020

JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 01/07/2021

Kathy S.
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Katie was professional, knowledgeable, and her communication was spot on! She kept me updated with items found during my service, and quickly supplied me with costs. Service was completed on time, and I it was a quick drop off and pick up.
I also appreciate your safety measures.
Thanks Katie!
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/15/2020

KC
Kenneth C.
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service personnel are quick and courteous.
Have had 2 battery related checks and updates. Would love to have this sort of item able to be an over-the-air update instead of a physical update, but otherwise everything was fast and as promised.
JESSICA P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you Kenneth for the review!