1980 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7096789/5Overall Rating 4.7096789/5Overall Rating 4.7096789/5Overall Rating 4.7096789/5rating 4.7096789
Overall Rating 2.12903/5Overall Rating 2.12903/5rating 2.12903rating 2.12903rating 2.12903
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Great timely communication.

Greer, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Good for warranty repairs and recalls
Only use for warranty repairs...

Sara M.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Auto Service
Got a flat tire towards closing time and I was 40 minutes away. I was able to schedule an appointment first thing in the morning for a patch. While at my visit they also informed me of a recall which was also fixed immediately and I had realized I was due for an oil change. Dick Smith squeezed in all my auto repair needs in one visit without hesitation. Moreover, because it took so long the individual I was working with took care of the fees for the patch because they did not have time to check my warranty. I walked out with a very low bill and got so much done. The staff was apologetic and professional the entire time. I'm so proud to have bought my car at Duck Smith and will continue to get serviced through them. Thanks Dick Smith!
BRITTNEY M V. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your Hyundai here at Dick Smith! We greatly appreciate your business and survey response!! Also if you could write a review on one of the review sites such as Google, Yelp, Cars.com and Dealerrater.com we would greatly appreciate it and again thank you so much for being a valued Dick Smith customer!

Lora S.
Easley, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Fine
Customer service was excellent. The time and price I was quoted was honored. I only used the dealership because I thought that was the only place I could have a key fob replaced. For any service other than recalls I would not use the dealership as the prices are way too high. My mechanic can do the same work for a half sometimes one third of the price.

Central, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as always.
Dick Smith--always reliable for good service.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was nice&friendly. Place was nice &clean.

Boiling Springs, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Service desk was very helpful and informative.
Will return again.

RJ
Ruth J.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Ruth review
Good fast customer service

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service department. Sales department does not fully reveal financial options and items and conitions
Service is great, fast, efficient, courteous. Will not purchase from this dealer again as my last experience was awful. Prefer to submit as anonymous as I do not wish to be contacted by anyone from the sales management side of this business. My next car definitely will NOT be bought from any Dick Smith dealership.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Simpsonville, SC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Very polite. They have nice clean waiting area.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thomas S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
My experiance
Hello,

I have had to return to the dealership more times than I originally thought. But working with Haylee Dierickx has made the experience wonderful. She was very caring and wonderful to work with. 5 Stars to Haylee!

Tom Schafer

Dorothy H.
Service Visit
Great job

SK
Stacey K.
Travelers Rest, SC
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff always willing to go above and beyond.

2012 Hyundai Azera
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good

CP
Corretta P.
Laurens, SC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Customers service
very polite customers service representative assures me of what I'm dealing with

KW
Kim W.
Easley, SC
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great to resolve any concerns
Great service and always willing to resolve any issues that may come up. Very happy with their personable service!

Tire Pressure Check
All was good, I just wish they would have checked my air pressure after rotation. It’s a hassle to have to stop again and have that checked after I paid for this service.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about the unsatisfactory service visit you recently had so that I may be able to resolve the issue and make future visits for you and other customers better. Please feel free to reach out to me by email or phone and again thank you for your business.

Service and parts Director

JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your concerns here at the dealership.

thanks
josh

TE
Terry E.
Anderson, SC
Reasonable Wait Time
I brought my '11 Sonata in for periodic maintenance and also learned the car had an airbag recall fix. They completed both the scheduled maintenance and the recall fix in only about 1.5 hours. With such a short turnaround time, I didn't need to go any place else to kill hours of time before the car was ready for pick up.

Piedmont, SC
Above and beyond
Jason consistently goes above and beyond to make sure we're taken care of. That alone keeps me coming back.

BL
Benjamin L.
Greer, SC
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Appreciated mgr calling me to address my concerns
Prompt effort to address my concern from original review.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and quick but price estimate needs better match final cost.
My only complaint was service I signed came to $230 in estimate but was $260 before tax in final bill (minus a coupon I had).

Service and parts Director

JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We greatly appricate your busniess.