Overall Rating 4.728574/5Overall Rating 4.728574/5Overall Rating 4.728574/5Overall Rating 4.728574/5rating 4.728574
Overall Rating 2.12857/5Overall Rating 2.12857/5rating 2.12857rating 2.12857rating 2.12857

TF
Ted F.
Greer, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Retired
It was very good
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your Hyundai here at Dick Smith! We greatly appreciate your business and survey response!! Also if you could write a review on one of the review sites such as Google, Yelp, Cars.com and Dealerrater.com we would greatly appreciate it and again thank you so much for being a valued Dick Smith customer!

Mimona D.
Salisbury, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Car maintenance
Did a great job
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

David G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Professional & Competitive
Even though my Sonata is out of warranty, I prefer to have most things done at the same dealership I bought it through. They get the job done right the first time, use the right parts, are convenient to my gym and are competitively-priced.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
My experience was completely positive. They had car service completed on time. They were even to squeeze in an extra service at my request.

Anderson, SC
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service.
In and out, friendly, professional services. No hassle.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Belton, SC

Pelzer, SC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeff H.
Love the car, love the fuel mileage very pleased with Brittney And Haylee in the service depatrment. Both of them are great.

BW
Bennie W.
Woodruff, SC
06/14/2019 Category: Service
if any one is in market for a new car, take my advice go on down dick smith hyundai for a good deal friendly service ,and strickly buisness
I,AM COMPLETLY SATISFIED DICK SMITH AFTER I BOUGHT MY NEW CAR , THEY DID EVERY THEY SAID THEY WOULD, MY APPOINTMENTS WERE ALWAYS ONTIME,, NICE CLEAN INVIORMENT AND I ALWAYS COMFORTABLE AFTER I LEAVE BECAUSE I FEEL SURE MY IS DONE PROPERLY DONE, SO I SAY TO MY FRIENDS AT DICK SMITH, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK . JUST GET US A NEW COFFEE MACHINE SEE YOU SOON BENNIE L WILLIAMS JR.

Waterloo, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Problem fixed
Very quickly solved any concerns I had

Car recall
Very disappointed in my service. My key fob was somehow broken and reported it but still have heard nothing after a week.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about the unsatisfactory service visit you recently had so that I may be able to resolve the issue and make future visits for you and other customers better. Please feel free to reach out to me by email or phone and again thank you for your business.

Service and parts Director

joshlooper@dicksmith.com

Mike L.
2014 Hyundai Azera
Great
I have never had such great service. Did the job perfectly and got the service done well before the expected time. Hailey at the service was professional and enthusiastic.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

PR
Paul R.
Very friendly customer service
The customer service gal was wonderful. I will say though that they are a bit expensive for rotating tires and balancing the tires. But I only had to go to one place. They are professional and very nice people

Sharon Edwina W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Great Customer Service
In and out very quickly for an oil change.Halli was very courteous and helpful.

PC
Patrick C.
Prepaid
Great help fro shuttle service
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Not a sense of urgency, but they took the time to do recall work
I had an appointment, so I arrived early enough to check in five minutes before my appointment. My car sat in the service lane for 20 minutes before it was taken to the garage. 50 minutes later, an adviser told me that it would be about 10 more minutes, since they had performed two recall repairs, in addition to the oil change and tire rotation. My car was parked in front of the service entrance about 12 minutes later, and when it continued to sit there for 20 minutes without anyone coming to advise me that it was ready, I went to the service desk. The woman at the desk said that they were finishing up my paperwork (printing it ), so I continued to wait until it was done. Total elapsed time for an oil change and tire rotation with an appointment: 105 minutes. Time my car sat, waiting to be taken back for service and sitting, post-service: 45 minutes. To me, that's unacceptable, but it's still so much better than the Hyundai dealership in Greer!
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

i'm very sorry for your wait time. I will look into the recalls that were performed on your vehicle as well.

service Mananger

DJ
Dolly J.
Central, SC
06/12/2019 Category: Service
They tell you exactly what needs to be done.
I give them a 5 star.

HC
Heath C.
Easley, SC
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/11/2019 Category: Service
The lack of concern for your customers bank accounts
Get an estimate TYPED out before doing the work. Also make sure they can actually DO the work. They will charge you either way so make sure you do research first!!!!!!
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

i will look into this issue tomorrow but from what i can tell the price of $200 was given to you by parts assuming you were installing the update your self. The $337 would be with our technician installing the update. As you know we will make any situation right from your past experiance.

Parts and Service Director

Alfred M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Thorough and complete
Appreciate the attention to my vehicle's condition.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

PC
Patrick C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Quality Customer Service
I recently had service at Dick Smith and voiced my concern. I was immediately contacted the next morning by Josh, Parts and Service Director. Josh was extremely professional and was genuinely concerned with my service experience.
After speaking with Josh, I have no doubt that Dick Smith values their customers and is serious about providing them with quality customer service.
I am happy to recommend Dick Smith to anyone needing service.
I would like to thank Josh for taking the time to make me feel a valued customer.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service is not as good as competitors.
Received basic service from employees who seemed to want to be anywhere but there. The service department serves it purpose but the attitudes are far from those of their competitors. Most service areas are quite welcoming, where as Dick Smith is functional. They provide you chairs to sit in. No amenities to speak of. No comfortable environment. Want to pay for your services and leave? You’ll pay when that person is ready to take your money and not before. When approaching the area to pay, the part person seems to be hoping you’re not coming to ask him a question. He may need to take out his earphones and pause the video he’s watching on his phone. Sad service indeed.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

I'm going to look into your concerns today and also review the cameras so that i know exactly who you interacted with the day of your service. i can assure you this is not the service that is typically provided i will be in touch!

Parts and Service Director

TG
Troy G.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
The Best That There Is Anywhere!!
As always it was the best service ever. I will always come back to them.

SR