Overall Rating 4.7468384/5Overall Rating 4.7468384/5Overall Rating 4.7468384/5Overall Rating 4.7468384/5rating 4.7468384
Overall Rating 2.17722/5Overall Rating 2.17722/5rating 2.17722rating 2.17722rating 2.17722

YZ
Yolanda Z.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Warranty protection
When I took my Tucson in for an oil change and tire relation, I was told that to rotate my tires there would be a fee. I explained that I had a bumper to bumper warranty and I was told that it wasn’t covered. I went to the gentleman who sold me the warranty and he told me if ir wasn’t covered he would take care of it, and he did. When checking out the service clerk told me this a one-time only and I replied that the gentleman who I talk to earlier said it would be that way every time i get an oil change.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

CE
Charles E.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Great deals too be had on used cars

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your Hyundai here at Dick Smith! We greatly appreciate your business and survey response!! Also if you could write a review on one of the review sites such as Google, Yelp, Cars.com and Dealerrater.com we would greatly appreciate it and again thank you so much for being a valued Dick Smith customer!

David L.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Saturday oil change
In and out. Great way to get an oil change without being so busy.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

GB
Gary B.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
STOP THESE REVIEWS!!
You ask me to give of my valuable time for these silly reviews. It makes me think less of Dick Smith.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Mr. Buterbaugh i'm very sorry for the reviews. Unfortunatly this is something sent out from Hyundai. I will look into getting you put on a do not contact list. Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

parts and Service Director

John T.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
good service
Service to my car done in a very timely manner and quite pleased with the outcome.

GL
George L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The service writers are knowledgeable and friendly. Additionally, no salemen intrude on your time while waiting like they do at other dealerships.
I'm glad I changed to Dick Smith.

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Will continue to have my vehicle serviced here.

Craig W.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Good service, prompt service.

Maralin L.
Fountain Inn, SC
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Very customer oriented
Very customer oriented and friendly.

KH
Kathy H.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Dick Smith Hyundai and Haley
Dick Smith Hyundai and Haley are the best. K.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Greer, SC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2019 Category: Service
First impression. First I
Great service. Was quick and professional and loving my new car!😂
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Dylan S.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Your Service Rep ( Jason Abercrombie) understood every thing we needed. And the work that was needed was performed exactly. Not all dealerships can do this! Congratulations for Hyundai finding and keeping excellent service and Quality people.!!
I brought my Grandsons first car that he purchased from a private party. It is a 2005 Hyundai Elantra with many miles and a poorly installed non Hyundai Bluetooth radio. after driving it the first night the fuses started to blow one by one when the lights were turned on. Driving lights and brake lights on one side never came back on with new fuses. Our grandson barely afforded the purchase of the car and monthly insurance for his Hyundai. And the thought of taking it to any non-Hyundai mechanic was sure to disappoint and cost him money he didn't have. As an understanding Grandfather, I explained that it still was a good car that needed to be looked at by a dealership that knows Hyundai product. I chose Dick Smith Hyundai to look into this electronic nightmare. I did not know how deep this problem was, but I spoke with Jason Abercrombie, your Service Rep and explained that our Grandson was an Honor student that made a logical decision to buy this Hyundai as his first choice and that i believed he should keep this car and let us try and correct the previous owners errors. It was expensive journey but Jason assured me that this Hyundai could be returned to the condition that our Grandson Dylan could continue to safely and proudly drive through High School and then trade in for a younger model Hyundai to get him through college. I am impressed with your Service Rep Jason Abercrombie and the Service technician(s) that did what was necessary to resolve the many problems that the previous owner neglected or created for Dylans' ("new to him" ) first car. I highly recommend friends to Dick Smith Service because of Jason Abercrombie and the service technicians performance on our Hyundai. Ken Swain

Blanca S.
Mauldin, SC
Excelente service. Always on time

GV
Gene V.
Salem, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

10/25/2019 Category: Service
All My issues with my service at Dick Smith Hyundai Have been resolved after speaking with Mr. Josh Looper Manager.
I am changing all my ratings to 5 in all categories. I can say as all times in the past that I was very happy with all personal and their performance. In addition the quick response by Mr. Looper, regarding my concerns.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about the unsatisfactory service visit you recently had so that I may be able to resolve the issue and make future visits for you and other customers better. Please feel free to reach out to me by email or phone and again thank you for your business.

Service and parts Director

(864) 284-7762

joshlooper@dicksmith.com

JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

thank you for taking the time to speak wiht me today and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

WD
Wagner D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Genesis 2015 warranty work
Great service, they identified the issue with my steering wheel and resolved under warranty, in addition they found a sensor issue not related to the steering wheel and also made the correction with transparency.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

LJ
Leslie J.
Pelzer, SC
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick and simple
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

SG
Sandra G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019 Category: Service
I like to have great service, and I got that. Thank you

John S.
Travelers Rest, SC
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Paint problem
I had a paint problem with my car they toke care of it I. A timely manner and provided me with a great loaner car

10/18/2019 Category: Service
knowledgeable
friendly, respectful,

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Very good employee's
see my previous statement?
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

i'm am very sorry for your issues. unfortunatly we have done all we can do at the dealership level. please call 1-800-633-5151 consumer affairs so that we can get the right people at hyundai involved.

JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and hopfully we can resolve your issues soon.