Overall Rating 4.512821/5Overall Rating 4.512821/5Overall Rating 4.512821/5Overall Rating 4.512821/5rating 4.512821
Overall Rating 2.2499988/5Overall Rating 2.2499988/5rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988

TH
Toni H.
Gaston, OR
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I have to say without a doubt that Dick Hillsboro Hyundai is the best place that I have ever taken my car to have it serviced. Although I don't know the person that worked on my car, I want them to know how much I appreciate all their hard work.
I would like to give a shout out to Edward Dotter, Service Advisor. Edward always took his time and explain everything in detail about my car. Thank you Ed for being so great in what you do
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

LW
L W.
08/01/2018
Customer Service
Had front brakes service
Was some confusion about coupon using on my car ..I reciecved in an email but they made it right.
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

LW
Luann/Steve W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful and friendly
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

07/22/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding personal interaction with service manager
From the drop off of the car to payment for services, Hillsboro Hyundai is worth the drive.
ROBIN F. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for taking our survey. We appreciate your business & your comments.

Robin Farr

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service! Robin and Ed are fantastic. Make you feel like they really care about you and your car.
Fantastic service and great customer service. The amount of knowledge that Robin possesses about all the new technological aspects of my Sonata HPEV is impressive, and gives you a great deal of confidence that the service and repairs will keep your car in top notch condition.

A real pleasure to deal with both Robin and Ed.

Thanks Guys!
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Beaverton, OR
06/09/2018 Category: Service
The oil change service was excellent.
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

06/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
I enjoy the affordable,fast and friendly service. Thank you team.
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

AZ
Albert Z.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Service is great and the cookies are excellent.
Just call and they will immediately get you in.
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for your business. It is always a pleasure to see you while you are here.

LR
Leland R.
Gales Creek, OR
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Department!!
Love the service department!!! Hate my damn car. Never gonna buy Hyundai again. In fact, I am going to put up a video on youtube telling everyone why they should not buy a Hyundai Sonata. Car might be OK if we could get the damn factory to admit there is a problem and either fix or replace my car. But between the weird ass electrical crap that comes and goes, and pretty much does whatever it wants, when it wants, and then the transmission issue that just keeps getting worse, and the fact that the gas mileage on this 2017 Sonata is STILL not as good as my 2011 Sonata has pretty much turned me off of the brand. Well, mostly because of the factory. I will see about putting the video together in the next couple of weeks, see ya' there.....

I think the service department is FANTASTIC, i am a little less happy with sales. I still feel the dealer 'owes me' for the 2011 car that NO ONE should have bought. Now I am trapped in an upside down car loan, for a new car, that is bad right out of the factory, that the factory will not fix.

i recommend this dealer for service, not for the brand and not for a used car.
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

GE
Gordon E.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service...always explained what needs to be done and what was done.
Thanks Michael and Robin.
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your business. It is always a pleasure to see you.

JO
Joanne O.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Best service, friendly
Really like how friendly and easy to work with are the people at Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai. Service is simple to accomplish with these people.
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for your business. It is always a pleasure to see you.

BC
Barry C.
Lake Oswego, OR
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Service appt.
This dealer is out of my way, but they are fair when it comes to pricing so I take my vehicle for service. My 2013 Elantra was due for its 60,000 mile tune-up. They performed the service, but a few days later, the engine makes a rattling noise when it didn't before. Not sure why. Sounds like a loose pulley somewhere. Also, the left rear passenger door squeaks noticeably, so I wonder if any of the door hinges were lubed.

Other than that, it was pretty straightforward. The service advisor spent a lot of time afterward talking to me about this car and other brands, explaining what makes one car better than another. I appreciated his time, but I would like to have had more explanation about the services performed on my car. The brakes, by the way, are excellent and still have terrific stopping power.
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for taking our survey. I will have the service advisor give you a call regarding your recent experience at our dealership. We appreciate your business.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Clean car
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for your business.

Melvin D.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I had my 2017 Tucson Limited in for the 15k service. They performed computer updates, lubrication service, tire rotation, and any adjustments necessary. Finally they washed the car after all service was completed.
Good job Hyundai.

Karen S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding!
Professional, knowledgeable, and personable staff - Always feel like the vehicle and the customer are getting the best care!

LG
Lawrence G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dick’s Hillsboro Hyundai
Good service and friendly personnel. One suggestion I would like to make is to upgrade the waiting room/area. It’s too small...too few seats. Needs to be made larger and more comfortable.
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jeff H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
30,000 mile service
Even though their website did not process my scheduled appointment, they took care of my service without hesitation. I appreciate their commitment to quality and customer service.

BK
Bo K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your business.

SP
Susan P.
Beaverton, OR
Service visit
Awesome service and great employees!!!

MV
Melody V.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Great place
The focus to customer relations is incredible, everyone is attentive to your needs. I strongly recommend this dealership to anyone whether purchasing a vehicle or repairs.
VIRLYN B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you for completing our review. We are grateful you were happy with your experience here. We look forward to seeing you again.