Overall Rating 4.4285721/5Overall Rating 4.4285721/5Overall Rating 4.4285721/5Overall Rating 4.4285721/5rating 4.4285721
Overall Rating 2.2380926/5Overall Rating 2.2380926/5rating 2.2380926rating 2.2380926rating 2.2380926

Mary C.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
No pressure extremely helpfull,
Husband and I loved Rick the salesman who sold us our Sonota. The no pressure was perfect. He's the first reason we bought our car there. And Ed Dotter in the service department is so nice and very helpful.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words, I will pass them along. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

LT
Lynne T.
Gaston, OR
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/18/2019 Category: Service
for Robin in Service *****
Robin has worked hard to resolve and fix my car. Hyundai, however, has not. Without cooperation from Hyundai, the service department can be the best in the world, but can't get any where with their hands tied. I appreciate all the efforts the service department has made.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
FIX MY CAR!!!
I would like them to actually fix my Sonata Hybrid. I have been there so many times with no results it is ridiculous. The manager tries to get my car fixed and the company denies the repairs. I am driving an unsafe car because the company denies the repairs. We bought a new 2016 Sonata for several reasons, including:
- hybrid for the environment - now they are telling me not to use the hybrid setting;
- new so we would not have to take the car in for repairs - I have had to take the car in so many times I know the service staff.
The car is unsafe! FIX MY CAR!!!
Robin F. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for speaking with me today. I will be in contact with you about your consumer affairs case information. Hopefully we get this resolved soon for you.

Jennifer B.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and good service
Jennifer Burke
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for completing our review. We appreciate your business.

Kathryn M.
Lake Oswego, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Fast
It’s always a pleasure to get the Santa Fe service done at Dicks Hyundai. They take care of their customers and have a great shuttle service. Thank you.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your business. It is always great to see you.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Ed is always very helpful and friendly when I bring my Hyundai in, I go out of my way to visit this location because of the service. The Beaverton location is a lot closer and more convenient, but I've had bad experiences there and find it well worth it to drive the extra 10 miles to go to Hillsboro. They take care of their customers and their vehicles!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Mike P.
01/23/2019
Best car buying experience ever and I am 68 years old so I have had a few.
I seldom leave reviews but my experience with Ray Newton and Jeremy Bowden at Dicks Hillsboro Hyundai inspired me to do so. I was never pressured but felt like I was with old friends who cared about my purchase interest and satisfaction. I came in for a car I had seen on the website while searching for an auto that fit my budget and my desire for reliability and low mileage. Ray was happy to show me the car and when I told him I was happy with it and wanted to buy he never tried to steer me to a different vehicle. That makes me very happy, as I had already done the research and knew it was the best vehicle for me. Then with Jeremy they were able to get me financed and on my way in a very short time. Again this is a big plus. I want them to know I am very happy with the whole purchase and purchase process. Thanks again I will definitely send family and friends your way as I know you will treat them well.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words about our employees. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you.

Michael M.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Not a suprise
Always excellent service.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for your business.

Jeannie H.
Lafayette, OR
12/31/2018
Car alarms going off all day
We showed them video of our car alarm going off for no reason in the middle of the night..they said nothing wrong. This morning and now all the way home the door open warning is going off continually, driving me crazy. They keep saying nothing wrong, nothing they can do...it is a holiday. We can't drive our brand new 2018 Sonata..NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. We pay a huge payment each month for a vehicle we cannot drive.
Robin F. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking our survey. I have tried reaching you by phone & have left a message. When car arrrived at dealership  it was not having an alarm problem. We could not get the problem to reoccur. Our advisor saw the video of an alarm going off however we were not able to diagnose the concern off the phone. Usually in that case we keep the car longer to diagnose & get a rental vehicle. Due to the holiday Enterprise Rental was closed. I apologize for the inconvenience.

David S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and honesty
Work done in a timely manner at a great price
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

BE
Ben E.
08/30/2018
Great Dealership!
Bought a used truck for my son, Anthony was very helpful and an excellent salesperson. The dealership accommodated our trade in and payments, plus the price of the newer vehicle. Everyone was very easy to work with.
Robin F. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for taking our survey. We appreciate your business & comments.

Robin Farr

TH
Toni H.
Gaston, OR
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I have to say without a doubt that Dick Hillsboro Hyundai is the best place that I have ever taken my car to have it serviced. Although I don't know the person that worked on my car, I want them to know how much I appreciate all their hard work.
I would like to give a shout out to Edward Dotter, Service Advisor. Edward always took his time and explain everything in detail about my car. Thank you Ed for being so great in what you do
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

LW
L W.
08/01/2018
Customer Service
Had front brakes service
Was some confusion about coupon using on my car ..I reciecved in an email but they made it right.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

LW
Luann/Steve W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful and friendly
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

07/22/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding personal interaction with service manager
From the drop off of the car to payment for services, Hillsboro Hyundai is worth the drive.
Robin F. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for taking our survey. We appreciate your business & your comments.

Robin Farr

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service! Robin and Ed are fantastic. Make you feel like they really care about you and your car.
Fantastic service and great customer service. The amount of knowledge that Robin possesses about all the new technological aspects of my Sonata HPEV is impressive, and gives you a great deal of confidence that the service and repairs will keep your car in top notch condition.

A real pleasure to deal with both Robin and Ed.

Thanks Guys!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

06/09/2018 Category: Service
The oil change service was excellent.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

06/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
I enjoy the affordable,fast and friendly service. Thank you team.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

AZ
Albert Z.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Service is great and the cookies are excellent.
Just call and they will immediately get you in.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for your business. It is always a pleasure to see you while you are here.

LR
Leland R.
Gales Creek, OR
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Department!!
Love the service department!!! Hate my damn car. Never gonna buy Hyundai again. In fact, I am going to put up a video on youtube telling everyone why they should not buy a Hyundai Sonata. Car might be OK if we could get the damn factory to admit there is a problem and either fix or replace my car. But between the weird ass electrical crap that comes and goes, and pretty much does whatever it wants, when it wants, and then the transmission issue that just keeps getting worse, and the fact that the gas mileage on this 2017 Sonata is STILL not as good as my 2011 Sonata has pretty much turned me off of the brand. Well, mostly because of the factory. I will see about putting the video together in the next couple of weeks, see ya' there.....

I think the service department is FANTASTIC, i am a little less happy with sales. I still feel the dealer 'owes me' for the 2011 car that NO ONE should have bought. Now I am trapped in an upside down car loan, for a new car, that is bad right out of the factory, that the factory will not fix.

i recommend this dealer for service, not for the brand and not for a used car.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018