Overall Rating 4.4782611/5Overall Rating 4.4782611/5Overall Rating 4.4782611/5Overall Rating 4.4782611/5rating 4.4782611
Overall Rating 2.2826076/5Overall Rating 2.2826076/5rating 2.2826076rating 2.2826076rating 2.2826076

GG
Gregory G.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Wash my car every time
Friendly people always getting in and out of there in no time at all and they always wash my car

DT
Deanna T.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Always treated real good buy all the staff đź‘Ť.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your business. It is always a pleasure to see you.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Horrible customer service.
I’m just going to say stay away from Hyundai. Bought a brand new car and it breaks down more than an used car. Their engines are defective. The people at the dealer are horrible and rude.
Robin F. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I have also been waiting for a call from Hyundai corporation on your vehicle also.I will call consumer affairs today & see if they can give me a time when they can have this resolved for you.

Robin Farr

05/19/2019 Category: Service
Overall atmosphere is excellent
Went in for an alignment and was in and out in an hour
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

AH
Alan H.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Clean, professional, took the amount of time I was told
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Mary C.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
No pressure extremely helpfull,
Husband and I loved Rick the salesman who sold us our Sonota. The no pressure was perfect. He's the first reason we bought our car there. And Ed Dotter in the service department is so nice and very helpful.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words, I will pass them along. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

LT
Lynne T.
Gaston, OR
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/18/2019 Category: Service
for Robin in Service *****
Robin has worked hard to resolve and fix my car. Hyundai, however, has not. Without cooperation from Hyundai, the service department can be the best in the world, but can't get any where with their hands tied. I appreciate all the efforts the service department has made.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
FIX MY CAR!!!
I would like them to actually fix my Sonata Hybrid. I have been there so many times with no results it is ridiculous. The manager tries to get my car fixed and the company denies the repairs. I am driving an unsafe car because the company denies the repairs. We bought a new 2016 Sonata for several reasons, including:
- hybrid for the environment - now they are telling me not to use the hybrid setting;
- new so we would not have to take the car in for repairs - I have had to take the car in so many times I know the service staff.
The car is unsafe! FIX MY CAR!!!
Robin F. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for speaking with me today. I will be in contact with you about your consumer affairs case information. Hopefully we get this resolved soon for you.

Jennifer B.

Lake Oswego, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Fast
It’s always a pleasure to get the Santa Fe service done at Dicks Hyundai. They take care of their customers and have a great shuttle service. Thank you.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your business. It is always great to see you.

Portland, OR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Ed is always very helpful and friendly when I bring my Hyundai in, I go out of my way to visit this location because of the service. The Beaverton location is a lot closer and more convenient, but I've had bad experiences there and find it well worth it to drive the extra 10 miles to go to Hillsboro. They take care of their customers and their vehicles!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Mike P.
01/23/2019
Best car buying experience ever and I am 68 years old so I have had a few.
I seldom leave reviews but my experience with Ray Newton and Jeremy Bowden at Dicks Hillsboro Hyundai inspired me to do so. I was never pressured but felt like I was with old friends who cared about my purchase interest and satisfaction. I came in for a car I had seen on the website while searching for an auto that fit my budget and my desire for reliability and low mileage. Ray was happy to show me the car and when I told him I was happy with it and wanted to buy he never tried to steer me to a different vehicle. That makes me very happy, as I had already done the research and knew it was the best vehicle for me. Then with Jeremy they were able to get me financed and on my way in a very short time. Again this is a big plus. I want them to know I am very happy with the whole purchase and purchase process. Thanks again I will definitely send family and friends your way as I know you will treat them well.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words about our employees. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Not a suprise
Always excellent service.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for your business.

Jeannie H.
Lafayette, OR
12/31/2018
Car alarms going off all day
We showed them video of our car alarm going off for no reason in the middle of the night..they said nothing wrong. This morning and now all the way home the door open warning is going off continually, driving me crazy. They keep saying nothing wrong, nothing they can do...it is a holiday. We can't drive our brand new 2018 Sonata..NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. We pay a huge payment each month for a vehicle we cannot drive.
Robin F. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking our survey. I have tried reaching you by phone & have left a message. When car arrrived at dealership  it was not having an alarm problem. We could not get the problem to reoccur. Our advisor saw the video of an alarm going off however we were not able to diagnose the concern off the phone. Usually in that case we keep the car longer to diagnose & get a rental vehicle. Due to the holiday Enterprise Rental was closed. I apologize for the inconvenience.

David S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and honesty
Work done in a timely manner at a great price
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent car
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

BE
Ben E.
08/30/2018
Great Dealership!
Bought a used truck for my son, Anthony was very helpful and an excellent salesperson. The dealership accommodated our trade in and payments, plus the price of the newer vehicle. Everyone was very easy to work with.
Robin F. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for taking our survey. We appreciate your business & comments.

Robin Farr

TH
Toni H.
Gaston, OR
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I have to say without a doubt that Dick Hillsboro Hyundai is the best place that I have ever taken my car to have it serviced. Although I don't know the person that worked on my car, I want them to know how much I appreciate all their hard work.
I would like to give a shout out to Edward Dotter, Service Advisor. Edward always took his time and explain everything in detail about my car. Thank you Ed for being so great in what you do
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

LW
L W.
08/01/2018
Customer Service
Had front brakes service
Was some confusion about coupon using on my car ..I reciecved in an email but they made it right.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018