AZ
Albert Z.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
They always wash my car and Verlin bakes great cookies
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for your business. It is always a pleasure to see you and the cookies will always be fresh and ready for your arrival.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Hillsboro Hyundai
I appreciated Robin Farr and his quick turnaround of the vehicle. He explained what was wrong with my car, and had it quickly fixed.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you for your business.

Newberg, OR
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/29/2020 Category: Service
The service person was nice and if I don't give him a good review he gets points against him
The service here is adequate. At the end of the service, I asked them not to send me emails asking for a review. But the only way they could do that was to remove me completely from the email list, which means I wouldn't get service reminders. So I had to stay on the list. Thus, I have to do reviews, or I will keep getting reminder emails until I do. All I had was an oil change. They did what was needed. So, the people who work there are nice, the service is adequate, and the car is fantastic. The company policies, however, are stupid.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Casandra B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2020 Category: Service
The kind a nice staff
I went to get a oil change and whine up buying a new car and it is amazing
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for your business. It is always a pleasure to see you.

Salem, OR
2007 Hyundai Accent
01/18/2020 Category: Service
First time to the service department
Robin Farr is very professional and friendly. He let me know what needed to be done and in what order and we got it done. He called me to let me know what was happening with my car which I appreciated very much and the loaner car was a wonderful drive. Thank you Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for completing our review. We are happy you enjoyed your service here. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sheri M.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Care with Ed
Ed made our experience worry free! We were in rush hour, holiday traffic, on our way to meet friends for dinner, when our car stopped running. No forewarning. We had our car towed to Hillsboro Hyundai. Ed called right away. He asked a series of questions and set expectations. Our entire experience was exceptional! Thank you for the amazing experience and exceptional care!!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for the great review. We are happy Ed took great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again.

Katherine M.
Beaverton, OR
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
I take my car to the service team every six months. Every time has been the best service I could receive. Thank you ED, Robin! And the tech that helped me work on my car during my most recent visit. I appreciate you guys!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

HJ
Harold J.
Tillamook, OR
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Service Requirements
Polite timely service. Better than my expectations.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for completing our review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Michael M.
Forest Grove, OR
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Good as always
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you for completing our survey. Happy New Year

VO
Viviana O.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service!!
Robin and Ed always are fast and give great service with a smile!!!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for visiting our service department. We are happy you were pleased with your service and look forward to seeing you again.

Portland, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/19/2019 Category: Service
SURVEY RESPONSE
?
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

Johnie B.
Portland, OR
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome honest service
Although this dealership is the farthest from my house, and I have been to a couple of other places, I will definitely choose coming back here. They treated me so well and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you for taking such good care of my car and my needs.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you for the great review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your service here. We look forward to seeing you again.

Richard B.
Salem, OR
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Highly recommend purchasing your Hyundai at this dealership.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for completing our review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

TG
Travis G.
Clatskanie, OR
12/13/2019
Painless purchasing
My wife and I had a very pleasant purchasing experience. Alana Bowerman, our sales person, was attentive without being aggressive. She was knowledgeable about the vehicle and able to answer our questions. She represented herself and the dealership well. Jeff Bachelder, the sales manager, was patient with us while we worked back and forth to come to a mutually agreeable price. A nice guy and an interesting conversationalist. We will purchase from Dick’s Auto Group again.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Barbara H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Good service and very Friendly!!
Always very good!!