Overall Rating 4.4893638/5Overall Rating 4.4893638/5Overall Rating 4.4893638/5Overall Rating 4.4893638/5rating 4.4893638
Overall Rating 2.2978753/5Overall Rating 2.2978753/5rating 2.2978753rating 2.2978753rating 2.2978753

Cornelius, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
First time visit. I bought my vehicle in Beaverton, but will definitely return to this location for service and eventually a new car purchase.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for visiting our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again.

LJ
Lourie J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Super happy
Robyn was so helpful and made sure my car was perfect!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

KL
Kari L.
Gaston, OR
10/24/2019
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
We loved working with Dicks Hillsboro Hyundai. All the staff were extremely helpful. It was such a great car buying experience. Our sales person Rick Miller was fantastic and explained the vehicle options and had lots of information.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for your business. It is always a pleasure to see you.

WR
William R.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
friendly workers
Easy to get to and great service
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for visiting our service department. We appreciate your business.

MO
Mary O.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Warranty coverage of check engine light
We immediately called to schedule an appointment when the Check Engine light came on. The team at Dicks was able to track down the cause and get it corrected. When the next day the Check Engine Light came on again, we took the car back.... and the team knew what to check and got things squared away. As an apology, they credited our account to a free oil change the next time. Today's cars are complex and it takes a skilled team to keep it performing well.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for completing our review. We appreciate your patience while we got your car fixed. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you

Beaverton, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service, great prices
Super friendly staff, prompt service and who doesn’t love a car wash to top it off.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

David S.
Beaverton, OR
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Service was timely and service manager was great
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you completing our review.

VD
V. D.
Mcminnville, OR
10/09/2019
Thank you Service Department!
I brought in my Hyundai 2013 for a recall service I wasn't in the best mood due because of that, and to top, it all of I had to drive all the way from McMinnville, my husband just had surgery so it was a bad day. I spoke to Von "not super eager to help" turns out they had to order my part, Von wanted me to come back to have the part replaced..ugh.. Thankfully Robin Farr was there to the rescue!! he loaned me a car for me to get back home and while I was at work, my car was being worked on. I CANNOT thank Robin for being so helpful and super friendly. I could have gone to Salem but I always go back to this dealership because of him they are so lucky to have such a helpful service person. Thank You, Robin!!!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful that Robin came to the rescue and made things a little easier for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. I hope your husband is doing well.

John B.
Mcminnville, OR
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & Review
I made an appointment and it was kept. The work was finished timely and I also got a car wash and vacuum. Pretty neat deal!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Portland, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Fluids not checked or topped off
Oil change done quickly. Tire rotation not done, was on coupon. Coolant, brake fluid and windshield washer fluid not topped off. Disappointed.
Robin F. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking our survey. I apologize for the service & would like to reinspect the vehicle & paperwork for you.  If you would like please call.

Robin Farr

PN
Paula N.
Cornelius, OR
10/04/2019 Category: Service
prompt, effishent and friendly.
I found the service to be what I expected from a Hyundai dealership. No problems and a clean waiting room.
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you again.

John F.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

HM
Henry M.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Star Performance
I have never had better care for my automobile than at Dick's Hyundai, excellent customer service, excellent car care, excellent feedback, excellent service to my car and the best people in my book that give total care and quality to myself and my vehicle. I could not have picked a better place to do business with and will always buy from them my vehicles and always have any car repair or service done by the, best quality of life for me and my car
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Dondee L.

09/29/2019 Category: Service
Service at Hillsboro Hyundai
There a reason why I skipped other dealerships and drive 30 minutes:
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your business.

Portland, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Great service with pleasant mood. Because of your great service I could reach where every I need to reach destination within few minutes ,instead of waiting for long hours. I wouldn't be on time if your service are not excellent. 👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Don B.
Banks, OR
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very timely and courteous
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for completing our review. We appreciate your business.

Sheri M.
Superior Service
Ed at Dick’s Hyundai is amazing!! He is knowledgeable, personable and made the whole appointment stress free. So much better than Beaverton Hyundai!!

Ed has restored our faith in Hyundai!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for the kind words on our review. We are pleased you are happy with Ed and our service here. We look forward to seeing you again.

PM
Paul M.
Yamhill, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Prompt service
No matter the purpose of my visit, service is prompt!

ES
Earl S.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
The service department is always thorough and efficient. Virlyn at the front desk always brings a smile to every customer, she’s so sweet and welcoming. Love this dealership!
Virlyn B. from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for completing our review. It is always a pleasure to see you. We look forward to your next visit.