JANA A.
Cadillac Escalade
09/28/2019
Integrity!!!
Their findings are always open discussion with options of solutions. Really like NOT being taken advantage of $$$$$. Honest and friendly:-)

Jack F.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the employees did a good job for him.

Matt H.
GMC Canyon
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the business had great service, but the only problem was one of the tires wasn't filled.

SPENCER H.
Dodge Intrepid
09/21/2019
Outstanding service & repair, for decades
Totally wonderful! Prompt, polite service for leaky tire. After dismounting and checking, they found no leak. They checked the other tires for air pressure to be sure, and filled all to specified poundage and then, waived any charge because no repair was needed, not affected; just good service. (At another station just the day prior, I had to pay $.75 just for air!) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Divine's, not go there for my own service or repair needs. They have demonstrated to me, the same commitment and service for decades. All of my extended family go there on my recommendation and enjoy the same degree of satisfaction.

LP
Larry P.
Buick Century
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the employees did a good job.

Dodge Magnum
09/04/2019
Good honest people.
I appreciate you being upfront with me, about the brakes. Thank you.
Thanks to Hawk for helping Mama J with her plates. Be safe all of you and TJ one the road. Blessings.

AW
Amy W.
08/31/2019
Superior service and pricing!!
I'm always amazed by how awesome they are there! Not only can you completely trust what they're saying about service required, you know you're getting the best deal as well! I called and spoke with a gentleman about what to do with my battery, mind you I know nothing about vehicle servicing, he was able to decipher my description and remedy the issue flawlessly. Also, during my short wait for a new battery the fellas who waltzed through the waiting room were really nice and tried to make sure I was comfortable. It was also really fun to listen in on their friendly bickering back and forth, it felt like I was at a family run business. Dont miss out on this great experience by going somewhere else! The devines on 3rd is where the magic happens.

DV
Devann V.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Devann said that the place was fast and they did what they needed to do, plus some.

Dan W.
Nissan Pickup
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the staff member did a very good job when he was stranded trying to get to Montana.

Chevrolet Cruze
08/24/2019
Excellent customer service
My car was towed in on a Thursday and I was told it would be a day out although it took 6 days, I think Divine’s mechanics did a fine job replacing my oil pan and making the parts that were damaged live a little longer. They saved me more than I ended up spending that most shops probably wouldn’t let you get away with. They took all of my valuables and stored them in the back room. I had plenty of things that they could have easily taken if they wanted to my Xbox 1, IPad Air 2, $200 skateboard, easily over a hundred bucks in change, tools, literally so much stuff. I saw reviews saying they had people stealing from their vehicles. All I have to say is they had a pot of gold waiting to be taken and if they had thieves there then I’m sorry but they are awful thieves and I would call them again if I catch myself in a bind. Knock on wood.

NL
Nathan L.
GMC Envoy XL
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said he liked them.

Leanne M.
Buick Verano
08/14/2019
Friendly service, Honest, Good prices.
They fit me in even though they were busy. They told me I didn't need something that would have cost an additional $20. and my service was LESS than quoted! They took the time to email me with some info I had requested too!

AA
Alberto A.
08/10/2019
My experience with my recent visit
Well I like the fact that Ricco and Zach take the time to explain what's going on with my car and they also will show me the old part that has been replaced and what i may need to do later on down the road

LR
Louis R.
Post Falls, ID
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the employees did good work.

Barbara S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Paula. She said the business has always been good to her family. She said they were honest, fast and they did not try to over charge her.