BW
BARBARA W.
05/10/2019
I think you are are GREAT!
Your service is terrific, good technicians, feedback regarding what my car needs and necessary followup. Your shop was recommended to me by a friend as I am from out of town and now I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Thanks..

VS
Val S.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Val said the service was really good and was completed quickly.

Dominick H.
Medical Lake, WA
Mercury Sable
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Dominick said the business worked with him and the service was fast and efficient.

JV
Jerrel V.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Jerrell said when he was called back to serve in the armed forces, the place waved the diagnostic fee.

Richard S.
04/26/2019
Great service from highly qualified and friendly staff...!
I've been a customer at Divine's several times over the years with two different vehicles. I've always received great service with an accurate diagnosis and each time I've been fully satisfied with the work that was done and received an honest and fair deal. TJ and his crew do great work and I will always bring my car here if it needs repairs.

TOM S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2019
Car service and brake analysis
I came in on a Saturday morning, and they were able to get working on my car very quickly. It was a good experience.

Les B.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Les said the business was great all the way around. He had a good experience, he was in trouble and the business got him out of trouble.

JOE R.
Veradale, WA
Kia Sorento
04/05/2019
Devine's is a sure thing!
When you need regular service maintenance or have an emergency you know Devine's is a sure thing. I trust them and count on them for my car, SUV, and when I owned a truck it was a regular stop.

SHIRLEY H.
Dodge Dakota
04/05/2019
Tires and Headlights
Divine's did the usual great job. Changed out my studded tires AND replaced a faulty headlight. Best folks ever for my truck's needs! Thank you Divine's

Trish S.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Trish said the business was nice and they did an oil change. However, she said they only put 1 vehicle on a hoist to check it out and not both. She said she is still having a front end issue and they only checked the brakes on 1 vehicle. She also said she will not be taking her vehicles back to the business.

BRUCE H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/03/2019
Greatful
I would not still have the 1997 Pontiac if Divine's @ 3rd didn't take such good care of it.

SPENCER H.
Dodge Intrepid
03/29/2019
The first, and last maintenance and repair service you'll need.
I won't go as far as to say that I look forward to vehicle maintenance problems but, I DO.look forward to resolution at Divine's. They are always prompt, courteous, and thorough in their understanding, assessment and remediation. This recommendation spans over three decades and numerous vehicles and problems; even staff changes. My family, friends and acquaintances have all enjoyed the same service.

RA
Rashad A.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Rashad said they were pretty helpful and they gave him pretty good service.

Joseph B.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/13/2019
They took care of my vehicle very knowledgeable I want to do for any issues I had with the vehicle

Dave P.
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave's wife. She said the staff got her vehicle in right away and did a good job with the service.