CD
Chelsea D.
Easy and helpful
Drop off and pick up or my car was very easy. Everyone was wearing a mask while I was there. Matt was great to work with and helped me work through fixing a loose rear break light without getting charged.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for your 5 stars! We really appreciate your positive review! Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything additional we can do for you. Take care, and have a great day!

PH
Peggy H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Don Franklin Service
The issue I mentioned really wasn't a big deal but they have gone above and beyond to resolve any issue I had.

Don Franklin Service
the staff is friendly and professional. The facility is always clean and comfortable.

Thank you for your feedback. I have received your email and have tried to reach out to you by phone with no success. I have sent you an email discussing the issues you had on your service visit. Please contact me directly when you have an opportunity. Have a great day!

kristinabishop@donfranklinauto.com
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate your score, and if you need anything in the future, please let me know. Take care, and have a wonderful weekend!

Delmer C.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Service and Sales always Friendly

Car service was good
Staff always friendly
Problem should have been explained plus fix should have been explained
Car wasn’t washed or vacuumed
Normally always done

Thank you for your feedback. I have tried to reach out to you by phone with no success. I have sent you an email discussing the issues you had on your service visit, and your advisor Matt will also be reaching out to you to explain your services you received. Please contact me directly  when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

kristinabishop@donfranklinauto.com

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your score, and if you need anything in the future, please let me know. Take care, and have a great weekend!

Randall B.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
a
a
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your 5 stars, we are glad we could help! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care, and have a great day!

PS
Paradise S.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
GREAT advisor MATT always keeps me updated
GREAT and fair dealership to work with
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our Service Staff! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome weekend!

James P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Quick and dependable service
Excellent car and great service.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are so glad we could provide you with a excellent experience! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

David B.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE
none
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your high star rating! We would love to make your future visits with us 5 stars. Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions you may have on how we can achieve this for you! Take care, and have a great day!

AL
Alan L.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai
Best local dealership! Courteous, efficient, friendly and thorough! Great staff front to back door!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care, and have a great weekend!

HN
Hiram N.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Nothing
Very good
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for your high star rating! We would love for your future visits to be 5 stars. Feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions you may have on how we can achieve this for you. Take care and have a great day!

LA
Lydia-Ann A.
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Horrible customer service
I came in to get my car serviced with an oil change. When I got home it started leaking. Didn’t notice it until later and when I called and explained to them I wouldn’t have a car until mistake was corrected they couldn’t get me in till 2 weeks later. Why wasn’t this leak noticed when I got the car serviced? I waited about a week for the car to get an oil change and now I have to wait another 2 weeks to get a dealership error fixed? The car has no damage and I got it a year and a half ago. Just absolutely ridiculous.
AW
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Not sure who you spoke with, and if you remember please let me know. Please bring your in car right away, and we will be happy to get the issue corrected. I apologize for any inconvenience, and would like to remedy this as soon as possible. Feel free to email or call me directly. I would like to handle this personally.

859-263-5022
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

We regret to hear that you had this experience with us. I have tried to reach out to you by phone today with no success. Our normal appointment schedule is booked a little ways out, but for certain issues like this one we would have you just come back in with no appointment needed. Please contact me directly so we can find a resolution to your vehicles issue.

AW
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Please just bring your car in any time between 8am and 4:30pm monday through friday, or between 8 and 2 on saturday. You don't need an appointment, you don't need to call. Just come in, and we will see what the issue is as quicly as we can. We want to remedy this, we just need the vehicle here.

AW
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

We sincerely hope your issue has been resolved. If you feel as though we fixed the problem to your satisfaction, please complete the rescore process for us. This is very important to, to let Hyundai know that we addressed your concerns, and resolved the issue. Thank you and have a great day.

AW
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Hopefully your issue was resolved. I expressed to our scheduling team the importance of getting issues like this in as soon as possible. If we did resolve your concern in a satisfactory issue, we would truly appreciate a rescore. I have sent the request already. If you could find time to fill that out, it would be very important to us.

RT
Robbie T.
Berea, KY
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Always get friendly fast service.

Thank you so much for your 5 stars! We truly appreciate your great feedback, and we look forward to your future visits with us. Take care, and have a great day!

Travis B.
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Always feel taken care off. Service Prices are good for a dealership and my last service I was in and out in an hour.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you for your 5 stars! Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Jermey M.
Ewing, KY
He tried
He tried but took up for his worj

Kio

Never go there
Said they done work and didn’t do it
AW
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

Mr. McCall, I am very upset to hear your visit went badly. However, I'm somewhat confused as to what we didn't do? I looked at your repair order and it only shows you had 2 recalls done. I tried to call you this morning, but was unable to get in touch with you. I would very much like to know more details about your visit, so we can remedy the issue. Please call me at your earliest convenience at 859-263-5020 my extension is 1154. Please leave a message if I am out of my office. I will return your call as soon as possible.

AW

This email was supposed to be sent to a Jermey McCall. I believe it has gone to the previous owner of the vehicle. If this has gone to the Meyer email. We apologize and have updated the vehicle customer information.

AW
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

Sorry we couldn't reach a satisfactory conclusion. Hopefully if we meet in the future, you can give us an opportunity to correct any issues. Have a great day.

Marvin C.
Frankfort, KY
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Do as they say they will, can depend on their word.
I like this place and would recommend to anyone.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out! We thank you for your recommendation, and we hope you have a great day!

08/21/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Great!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for your 5 stars! We truly appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again. Take care, and have a great day!