Overall Rating 4.4999969/5Overall Rating 4.4999969/5Overall Rating 4.4999969/5Overall Rating 4.4999969/5rating 4.4999969
Overall Rating 2.03846/5Overall Rating 2.03846/5rating 2.03846rating 2.03846rating 2.03846

Jesse W.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant people and services.
Only problem is my car was not fixed.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback! I have spoken to the Tech that worked on your vehicle and I will be contacting you shortly to get this issue resolved for you.

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Lack of comminucation
I was expecting a 2 day service experience but ended up with a frustrating 2 week experience with a lack of communication. I believe the work was done appropriately, but the frustration of the experience has me looking elsewhere for future service.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

I am looking inot this, to see what went wrong. I will be reaching out to you.

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Good
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you! We really appreciate your 5 stars. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

SR
Stephanie R.
Service you can trust!
Friendly service you can count on!

Thank you for your great review! It's unfortunate you had to make a second trip back but we are glad we could get your Elantra taken care of. We would love your next visit with us to be a 5 star one. Please contact me directly with any suggestions to achieve this for you.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Janis S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Don Franklin Hyundai Inspecton Provides Peace of Mind
I took my 2013 Hyundai Accent in for a Oil Change and multi point inspection and dirty air filters were needed and tires rotated. Peace of Mind.

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are so happy we can provide you with peace of mind for your vehicle. We appreciate your business!

DJ
Doug J.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great Communication!
Service tech new exactly what I needed and that is what i paid for. The whole staff treated me like a valued customer even though my issue was small and fairly inexpensive. Communication was excellent from the front service desk to the service tech and they even followed up to make sure I was still satisfied the next day.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are so glad you are a part of our Don Franklin Family, and we truly value your business. Please let us know if there is anything you need in the future, we are always here to help!

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent quick service

Thank you! We are so glad you had an excellent service visit with us. We hope to see you again soon!

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Timely repair and good service.
My experience fixing my car with Don Franklin was good. The service was great and the mechanics were easy to work with. The rental car I was given was very convenient. However, the inside of the car was dirty with animal hair and food, so I had to pay to get the interior cleaned while in possession of it.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback! I apologize that your loaner vehicle that we provided for you wasn't cleaned properly before it was given to you. This is not how we do business and we dropped the ball on this. Thank you for bringing this to my attention so we can make sure this doesn't happen again. I will be contacting you to make this right. We want your next visit with us to be 5 stars, and we do hope you give us the opportunity in the future to do that for you.

LE
Lauren E.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Courteous Staff
The staff were accommodating and quickly serviced my vehicle.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your 5 stars! We really appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again!

AH
Amber H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Kayla and Jordan are always a joy to work with, even when the problem is a complete mess. They have always taken great care of me and are the reason why I return.

Thank you for your great feedback! I will make sure to share your comments with Kayla and Jordan. We really appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
car maintenance
Took care of maintenance as requested.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

GB
Godfrey B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
window washer motor replacement
The personnel & facility were very accommodating. I think the cost of $300. for replacement of a motor that is used infrequently shows a lack of quality in the build of the car. The car is out of warranty, but this should not have happened on a car with about 23,000 miles on the clock.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I hate to hear about the issue with your vehicle. You may try and contact Hyundai consumer affairs, they may be able to get some assistance for your expense. Let me know if I can help or if they have any questions for me.
The number is 800-633-5151

Kendra A.
Frankfort, KY
2018 Hyundai Accent
Great Dealership
They really worked to get me a new car when no other dealership would.

Thank you for the wonderful star rating and your recommendation! If there is anything else that we may do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Nicholasville, KY
Review
Satisfied

Thank you! We are so glad we could take care of your Sonata for you! We thank you for your business, and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

09/14/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy we could provide you with an excellent service visit! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Richmond, KY
Two Thumbs up
Oil change was quick and easy.

Thank you! We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

VB
Vernon B.
Campbellsville, KY
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Mitch was people friendly, seemed to have "I care about you" attitude.
Mitch was a people friendly guy. He reflected and attitude of "I am here to help you get what what is needed and I care about you".

The work was done, but one little piece was left in the floor!

Thank you for your fantastic review and for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! I will be sure to share this with Mitchel. We do hope to see you again soon.

RT
Robert T.
Great job
These guys did a great job with all of the service, including handling the recalls, doing a warranty repair, and fixing my brakes at a price that was less than an estimate I got from an independent garage.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review of our service department! We always try to stay very competitive with other service centers in our area on pricing. We are so happy you had an excellent experience, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

TH
Theressa H.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Professional
This was my first service on my new Elantra. Everyone was nice and professional. The big bonus was having my car washed & dried after the service! Awesome!
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback! We are so happy you are enjoying your new Elantra. We truly value your business, and we welcome you to our Don Franklin Family!

James M.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Mitchell was extremely helpful with explaining all options to fix my car’s problem.

Thank you for your great feedback! I will make sure to share this with Mitchell! We are glad we could get your Elantra fixed for you. Please let us know if there is anything else you may need. We are always here to help!