2004 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4999969/5Overall Rating 4.4999969/5Overall Rating 4.4999969/5Overall Rating 4.4999969/5rating 4.4999969
Overall Rating 2.03846/5Overall Rating 2.03846/5rating 2.03846rating 2.03846rating 2.03846

LL
Larry L.
Winchester, KY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good service.
Service has always been good. Service writer went out of his way to help me.

Karen M.
Salvisa, KY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Above and beyond
My past experience with this dealership was less than positive. I shared my thoughts on ways to improve and clearly you took my feedback to heart! Thank you for listening and creating a positive experience this time. I will be moving all my future business back to Don Franklin.

At my most recent visit: Jordan in the service department was wonderful! He was great at communicating with me and took good care of me while I waited for the repair. Thank you!!!

Georgetown, KY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Such a wonderful staff. Their follow up and follow thru is outstanding!!
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much! Reviews like yours give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

Sarah H.
Fayetteville, OH
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Super friendly and knowledable staff!
I had an issue last minute with my 2018 Elantra. Went straight here and the issue was resolved almost immediately! Super friendly and knowledgeable staff and I will return for any future issues!

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our customers and we are glad you had such a positive experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

James A.
Paris, KY
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai warranty is for real!
My wife's Sonata set an engine code. The Don Franklin technician determined it required a new engine. They provided a loaner car while the work was accomplished. One week later we got the car back running like a top. all work was handled under warranty! we were treated with respect at all times and our rep went out of her way to explain all of our questions. As did the service manager. Kudos to Don Franklin Hyundai!
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much! We are so happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your visit! Thank you for trusting us with your Sonata, and we truly appreciate your business.

WS
Wendell S.
2014 Hyundai Equus
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The people, Matt was awesome, everything went as planedt
They were waiting for me at my scheduled time. The actual cost was as I was told while making my appointment. My car was completed and ready to go as promised. Does not get any better than this. Thank you

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so happy we could get your Equus taken care of for you. We truly appreciate your business, and we hope to see you again soon.

SR
Stephanie R.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service department provides excellent service to our automobiles.

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so glad we could provide you with an excellent service visit! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

AC
April C.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Key fob not programmed, still charged
I took a key fob in to get cut & programmed. But because it wasn’t purchased from Hyundai they were unable to program it & I was still charged $80.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

I would like to talk to you about this issue. I would like to call and talk to you rather than email back and forth. I think we can reach a fair resolution. Please let me know a good time to reach out to you.

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022

AH
Antoinette H.
Sellersburg, IN
Sonata Motor Replacement
Matt was awesome to work with. He explained in detailed what was happening and provide a timeline for completion. Great to work with.

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We love to hear our customers have had an excellent visit with us! I will make sure to share this with Matt! Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else in the future.
have a great day!

PL
Patsy L.
Versailles, KY
Nice
Waiting room clean. Liked amenities. Staff accommodating and pleasant.

Thank you for your feedback! We would love to make your next visit with us a 5 stars! Please feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions on how we can achieve this for you!

Diana C.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Kindness, Confidence of what there doing completed all in a timely manner!
Explaining what has been done to your car, on this visit,with clarity.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We love to hear our customers have had an excellent visit with us! We truly value your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Beverly M.
Frankfort, KY
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very professional & friendly.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much! Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

MU
Mindy U.
Meadville, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick
I walked in and the waiting room was completely full, with hardly a place to sit. I was told that my car would take 2 hours. In an hour and 45 min, they called my name that they were finished!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know.

Frankfort, KY
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Hands down the best
Thank you guys so much you work so hard for your customers

Thank you for your 5 star rating! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Georgetown, KY
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Could be better
Some service staff needs to learn, how to treat customers on phone or physically when they are there. Spending one grand to fix car and they don’t wash your car or not even tell you what they did in car, what improvement car needs. Did not even inspect my car. When i called to ask question, made me feel like they don’t care about customers.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Unfortunately, our carwash was closed during the time you were here. The temperature below freezing at the time, makes for a very hazardous parking lot, and drive lanes.
Im a bit confused about the other, as we did several services and brakes on front and rear, which we would have needed your permission to do beforehand.
I feel perhaps our communications crossed wires during the visit, and while we felt we were relaying information, apparently it did not come through in a way that helped you to understand fully what was being done.
We will work on that aspect of our process, and your next visit should be more clear.
Feel free to stop in anytime for a complimentary carwash. Please keep in mind, when the temperature is below freezing, we may or may not have it open.
Thank you and have a great day.

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022

ES
Eddie S.
Warranty Claim
Fast service and friendly staff

We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience! We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to your future visits with us.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
they provide very professional service
Every time I have been to Don Franklin everyone was so nice and professional. They fixed my recalls with timely speed.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We always do our very best to make sure you have a pleasant experience with us. We truly appreciate your business, and we hope you have a great weekend!

KF
Kristal F.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
friendly and helpful
Kayla Love always takes good care of me. She is always smiling and so friendly. Thats why i go back to Don Franklin, cause they take such good care of me and my Genesis.

Thank you so much! We love to hear our customers have had a fantastic visit with us! I will make sure to share this with Kayla, and we hope you have a great weekend!

SD
Sandy D.
Nicholasville, KY
01/11/2019 Category: Service
They went over an above what was needed to service my car.
Excellent service.. had they not helped me on Saturday I would have had to take off of work during the week to get my car fixed and also could have possibly been stranded on the roadside due to the failure of the problem.

Thank you for your 5 star feedback! We are so glad we could help you out and get your Elantra taken care of for you! We hope to see you again soon.

David B.
not hard to get to.
none

Thank you for your feedback! We would love to make your next visit with us a 5 star one! Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions on how we can achieve this for you.