02/18/2020 Category: Service
Finding a hidden problem
We were having difficulty finding a cause for a problem with the disc brakes. The technician was frustrated so he took the brake assembly apart to clean and lubricate it. Then he saw the problem. I was very impressed that he actually came up to the waiting room to show me what he had found. The brake pad had sheared off its mounting but was trapped in the assembly. If he hadn't persevered and discovered the problem , at some later time that brake pad could have broken free causing brake failure and an accident.

GB
Godfrey B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/17/2020 Category: Service
A thorough job
Quite a major job to clear my "check engine" light That, plus regular 30,000 mile mtc. was done well & quickly. All employees were friendly & competent.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Charlotte W.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE REVIEW
Service was prompt and what I asked for was completed. There was no pressure to do other maintenance items at this time.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We would love to make your next visit with us 5 stars. Feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions you may have on how we can achieve this for you. We truly appreciate your business, and we hope you have a great day!

RT
Robbie T.
Berea, KY
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
As always..Fast friendly sevice..
Matt always takes care of my vehicle needs.Highly reccomend..
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We will be sure to share this with Matt, and we hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Marlon H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly but timing needs improvement
Communication is lacking when it comes to updates on car while it’s being serviced but friendly staff nonetheless
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

We truly appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. We hope you will consider us again in the future. Take care.

kristinabishop@donfranklinauto.com
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

I do apologize, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will speak with our staff about doing better with communication. We hope this won't be an issue for you in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or comments you may have.
Thank you and have a great day.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2020 Category: Service

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit! Have a great day!

WS
Wendell S.
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/11/2020 Category: Service
The people
My appointment was scheduled for 12:30, I arrived on time ,drove into the service lane and was greeted in a professional manner. We discussed what my car needed and she said it would be ready in an hour, so I did not ask for a loner but just waited. After about 30 minutes the tech arrived showing me 2 filters that needed to be changed and I agreed. In about 30 minutes I was ready to go and very pleased with the charge.
I must say the customer waiting area needs a major face lift.

We are pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!
Take care!

TT
Theodore T.
Clearfield, KY
02/10/2020 Category: Service
dealing with people!!
the best in people skills !!!!
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much. We work hard on giving our customers the best experience we can. Have a great day!

02/10/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
I've only had good experiences. From scheduling, to dropping off for servicing and to paying, everything is easy, efficient and no complaints.

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jimmy A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Great service, staff, and great vehicle
Top notch service, quick, and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your business, and are happy to hear we were able to provide a 5 star experience.

Mark S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Great service, per usual. Staff was courteous and helpful.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you very much. Always love to hear our staff is doing a good job. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Have a great day!

MO
Marta O.
Versailles, KY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2020 Category: Service
The Service Department Staff go over and beyond on each Visit
Don Franklin has been servicing my Sonata and Elantra since they were purchased. The staff at the Service Department are consistently courteous, friendly, and accommodating. The department runs efficiently, and I trust them to do what is needed to service my vehicles. Bravo to Don Franklin for keeping such skilled staff, and for providing top-notch service to their customers.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you so much, for such kind words. We really try to do our best for all of our customers. We love to hear we are doing a good job. Thank you for leaving a review for us. We look forward to your next visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Recommended
Recommended for your maintenance needs!!!

Thank you for the positive review. We truly appreciate it. Hope you have a great day, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

LD
Lizabeth D.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
22,000 mile service appointment
Nice, reliable, place to take your car for scheduled service. Especially when I can use the service coupons they send me. Friendly, professional employees and a nice, clean waiting area make it easier to spend the necessary time there.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business, and that you took the time to return your feedback.

VP
Victor P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Sales and service
Great sales and service team.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you so much! Reviews like yours keep us motivated to keep providing excellent customer service. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we thank you for being a part of our Don Franklin Family.