Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Linda B.
2005 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/11/2014 Category: Service
labor charges
Had an emergency with my Santa Fe last week. Brian Phillips was wonderful and work was done same day, but your labor charges are too high. That is why I only have work done there in emergencies.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/25/2014

This was a labor intensive repair that required diagnostic time, parts replacement, and computer reprogramming.  Tried to work with customer on charges and gave customer significant discount on repair.  Repaired vehicle quickly and thoroughly in an emergency situation.

DA
Deanna A.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/03/2014 Category: Service
Auto repair/maintenance
The staff was friendly, professional, and very helpful.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/05/2014

Thank you for the good review!  Hope you are loving your new Santa Fe!

NH
NAOMI H.
01/31/2014 Category: Service
Great Service! Great Car!
Friendly, efficient and timely service. Comfortably waiting area.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/03/2014

Thank You!

MARTHA S.
2010 Hyundai Accent
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Very Freindly
Casey in the service dapartment helps me make sure I get all the things I need to get done to my car. This past time I was allowed to driver a very nice loner car. The man that takes the money helped me fix the seat . He was very freindly and nice. I have met such nice people at your business. Keep up the good work. Thanks
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/28/2014

Always a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for your business and your good review!

JOHN R.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2014 Category: Service
They are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Every visit I am treated like a VIP. After many years dealing with them, I feel confident that my trust is well placed. Exceptional service every time.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Thank you for your loyalty and trust in our dealership.  We strive to exceed expectations and we are so glad that your service has been pleasant!

LD
LINDA D.
2006 Hyundai Azera
01/19/2014 Category: Service
repair to back shade -good experience
excellent service extended warrenty really great.

Thank you for your business and your good review!  Glad you are enjoying your Azera!

MARY P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2014 Category: Service
Parlanti
Great dealership, friendly personel

Thank you so much for trusting your vehicle to our service department and for your good review!

EC
ERIN C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Glenn Hundai cares about you
I genuinely believe this dealership cares about their customers. It's the little things like when I get my vehicle serviced, they ask if I have other questions. They make sure the controls are back in the position where I had them, too! The staff is always wonderfully helpful - answering any question I might have. I've been super-satisfied driving my Hyundai, too! It's a great vehicle with great service to support it!
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/16/2014

So glad that you love your vehicle!  Thank you for coming here for service and for your review!

HH
HENRY H.
01/12/2014 Category: Service
go service
friendly and helpful
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/13/2014

Thank you for taking the time out to post your review!

JOHN H.
01/10/2014 Category: Service
People friendly clean
Good place to take your hyundai a for service

Thank you so much!  We always strive for excellent service and appreciate the time you've taken to post your review.

LENA B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/08/2014 Category: Service
Attention to detail
Good experience in car buying

Thank you for your review!

FH
FRED H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2013 Category: Service
Everybody very nice and professional
Definitely would recommend
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 12/07/2013

Thank you so much for your family's continued loyalty to our service department and thank you for posting your review!

LARRY M.
2011 Hyundai Azera
12/05/2013 Category: Service
The people and great inventory.
I have been going to this dealorship for about 4 years and I have gotten the same treatment everytime.

Thanks so much for your business!

DONNA B.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/25/2013 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I have been going to this dealership for years and Casey is an excellent customer service rep. The work is always complete and any extra needed repairs are always discussed before going forward. Checkout is easy and wait time is generally not long.

Thank you so much for your continued trust in our dealership!

DELL L.
11/15/2013 Category: Service
I LOVE my Sonata and Glenn Auto service team
I have a 2012 Sonata that I purchased from Glenn Auto Mall and I absolutely love it. Glenn Auto's service team is fantastic - they greet you immediately, listen to your concerns then move quickly to get your car serviced in a timely manner. You can expect and receive the best for that team
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/15/2013

Thank You!

TH
THOMAS H.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2013 Category: Service
Timeliness and quality of service
I've been taking my Sonata to the dealer for over 5 years. Have always been extremely satisfied.

We always strive for excellent service.  Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to post your review!

DALE W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/15/2013 Category: Service
quickie oil change
I was in and out in less then 30 minutes.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/17/2013

We would like to thank you for your business and your good review!  Hope to continue to take care of your service needs!

EH
EINER H.
Frankfort, KY
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/14/2013 Category: Service
Dealership is ok.. humm not really... getting parts from Hyundai really sucks!!!
First experience: Sunroof broken. First parts were broken in transit, second parts broken in transit.... :(, third parts finally made it. After 5 or 6 weeks I finally got the card and dealership did not care to tell me there were crashes in my car done during the replacement process.
Second experience: Speaker busted, took like 3 weeks to get a speaker and the dealer tells me they had an audio engineer to check my audio and that all was ok. A few days later two other speakers busted and I did even use the volume half way up.
Third experience: Two speaker busted... I had to wait more than two months and they finally arrived. A friend had to pick up my car from the dealership and next day when I got it I was able to hear the fourth speaker busted... I mean... really... they "audio engineer" did not realize that after the first 3 speaker were busted.. that maybe there is a problem with the whole audio system. Anyways, the whole summer has passed and I am still having a busted speaker and have a few scratches that I need to get them to fix.. but honestly I am not sure I want to take my car again to them... but if I don't I am not sure how the warranty will be affected... I am really mad!!! My next car will not be a Hyundai for sure. I hope I am the only one with so many problems as I don't wish this on anybody!.

These were unfortunate circumstances and not typical.  The dealership unfortunately has no control over parts availability and condition of the parts when received.  We made every effort to get the parts here and installed when received by Hyundai and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.  The sunroof was damaged when customer had an accident with the vehicle, and the new sunroofs were damaged in transit.  New ones were ordered immediately and installed good sunroof upon arrival.  Every attempt was made to repair speakers to customer's satisfaction and when vehicle left the dealership the speakers sounded fine.  Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to customer and will replace 4th speaker if it is blown.

PG
PATRICK G.
10/04/2013 Category: Service
service maintenance Professionals
It sure was nice to not be talked down to or have extra services pushed upon me. They understood my tight budget and still treated me like a VIP
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/09/2013

We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future!

VH
VIOLET H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2013 Category: Service
Great people.
Great people that do an excellent job.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/03/2013

Thank you so much for your business and your good review!