Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Beverly M.
Frankfort, KY
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional.
Professional
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We appreciate your wonderful comments about our team! Feel free to contact us if you need anything else, we are happy to help!

09/08/2019 Category: Service
Very happy!
Very happy!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE ADVISOR
My Advisor Matt Gray is the best ! always on top of stuff and keeps me updates
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I will make sure to share this with Matt! We truly appreciate your business, and we hope to see you again soon.
Have a great weekend!

HG
Heather G.
Ann Arbor, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service!
I ended up at Don Franklin after my Santa Fe broke down in Lexington while I was on a several-week road trip. Despite the challenging logistics of how to leave my car there for 2 weeks while I returned home, they made the repair service as easy as they could. Everyone was friendly and warm, they were incredibly helpful in arranging transportation, and the service was performed quickly. Definitely recommend them!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you! We are so glad we could help you out! Your recommendation means so much to us and we are so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
Staff was friendly and courteous
Were going to charge me a diagnostic fee for dust on the brake pads and rotors. The supervisor took it off and only charged for the oil change.

We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling was easy and convenient
Service was free, quick and easy

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Donnita C.
Frankfort, KY
Great service department
Great service, no problems at all.

Thank you! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Poor communication
Kayla my main mechanic was good and very accountable for the time my car took. There was a new tech diagnosing it. This is fine as everyone needs to learn but someone should have communicated that with me and to expect more time. I am a full time graduate student and employed and I did not have 3 hours to burn. I finally asked for an update and was told 20 More minutes or I could come back. This is the second time I’ve had to deal with this dealership as my car is from one in Ohio and I am consistently disappointed with the service. Kayla ended things on a very sweet note and was very honest with me which I appreciated. However, the paper I was given about what parts of my car need fixed was generic and did not help the mechanic I took my car to instead.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

I truly apologize for the extended time it took to diagnose your vehicle. While some things may come up during the process, we should have done a better job updating you while you were here. We have no excuses as to why that didn't happen. However, we will be addressing that today.
Please accept our apologies, and I will be mailing you a gift card as a token of our appreciation for your business and for providing me with feedback to improve our processes.

ANDY WORKMAN

Theodore T.
Clearfield, KY
2014 Hyundai Azera
Service dept
Three weeks in a time of 25 days, I have three different cars, all of service dept..once again the time and service was great...I sometimes feel like I am doing undercover boss tv show...I can state all times,all was great.😄😄😄

Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback! Your recommendation means so much to us and we are so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

Janis S.
2019 Hyundai Accent
Don Franklin Hyundai of Lexington has Good Reliable Service
I have purchased two Hyundai Accents from Don Franklin Hyundai of Lexington and take them in for service and maintenance as well. Good Customer Service and Technicians are there and I haven't been disappointed in the way they take care of all of my automotive needs.

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything additional we can do for you.

CD
Cyrus D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
I like it
Good professional service preformed in a timely manner
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you so much! We are so happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great day!

Russell Springs, KY
Communication Needs Improvement
I am a loyal Don Franklin customer and have experienced the different dealerships in the Don Franklin Family of dealers. This dealership service department, at least the service advisors, need improvement with communicating with the customer.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your business, and also for your feedback. We are looking at some different processes to improve in this area. We hope these new processes will improve your next experience. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022

TC
Tom C.
Winchester, KY
Service visit
You can expect efficient and quality service here.

Thank you so much for your high star rating! Your recommendation means a lot to us and we want to thank you for being a part of our Don Franklin Family!

Ralph C.
London, KY
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Kayla Love was the lady how took care of me she was great
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! I will be sure to share this with Kayla! We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to your next visit with us.

David M.
Winchester, KY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Mullen
Great job

Thank you for your 5 star rating! W are so happy to hear you are satisfied with the service we provided. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future.

LR
Lori R.
Mount Sterling, KY
Always The Best Service
I always receive friendly and fast, quality service and that means the most to me.

Thank you so much! We are so happy we could continue to provide you with great service!  If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

VM
Vanessa M.
Camden, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional and quick service.
Excellent staff and service.

Thank you for your great feedback! We are glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you again for choosing Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai and we hope to see you again.

Quick service

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are so glad we could get your Sonata taken care of quickly. Please let us know if you need anything else, we are always happy to help!

PH
Peggy H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department staff are friendly and always willing to get me in for whatever I need done. The place is very clean, nice snacks, coffee, and water are provided while waiting.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

thanks for the high star rating! Your feedback gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer service and we are glad that this was the case with you! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Jonathan M.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Easy and efficient
In May of this year (2019), I purchased a used Elantra Sport from Julio at Don Franklin. The buying experience was excellent. No one tried to swap me to a different car, or pushed any of the sleazy sales tactics that I experienced at other Lexington dealerships while shopping around. The process was simple and short. Within an hour or so of walking in, I was driving away in the exact car I wanted.

A month or so later, I noticed a loud popping noise coming from the rear of the car during turns or while going over speed bumps. I called to make a service appointment and was scheduled for a diagnostic a couple of days later. After having parts ordered for the rear suspension system, I was scheduled for an install the following week. Both appointments took about an hour to an hour and a half and when completed, the noise was gone. I payed nothing out of pocket for either appointment due to the excellent warranty. Alexis, my service assistant, was very professional and helpful.

I had been told, by non-hyundai owners, that they had heard bad things about Don Franklin's service department, and that Hyundai's warranty was actually pretty useless. This could not be farther from the truth. My experience, both buying and servicing, has been top-notch, and Don Franklin has earned a customer for life.

Thank you! Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we are so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.