Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AP
Alison P.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Waiting for a part
A part had to be ordered to fix my turn signal. My appointment was Monday, I was told the part would be in Wednesday and I haven’t heard anything. Not sure if I was forgotten about or the part just isn’t in yet but it would be good to get a call either way.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologizes no one has gotten back to you yet about the part that was ordered for your Veloster. I will look into this and contact you with an update.
Have a good day!

Richmond, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Like the quality of services.
Employees need better communication when you arrive but overall a good place.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey. We do appreciate your feedback. We are working on making your arrival to our service department a quick and easy process, and I'm sorry there was a lack of communication when you arrived. We are taking steps to insure this doesn't happen again. Thank you and have a great weekend!

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Replacement of rear wiper blades.
My request was taken care of. Unfortunately, Saturday afternoon wasn't the best time to request it.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for your feedback. It's unfortunate there were issues during your service visit with us. I will be looking into this issue and speaking to who was involved that day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Professional atmosphere and Quick service
Prompt attention when I arrived. Waiting area nice with free snacks and drinks. I was in and out in one hour for an oil change and tire rotation. Friendly and welcoming staff!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you so much for your great feedback on your service experience with us! We do appreciate your business, and we hope to see you again!
Have a great day!

Jesse W.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant people and services.
Only problem is my car was not fixed.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback! I have spoken to the Tech that worked on your vehicle and I will be contacting you shortly to get this issue resolved for you.

SR
Stephanie R.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Service you can trust!
Friendly service you can count on!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for your great review! It's unfortunate you had to make a second trip back but we are glad we could get your Elantra taken care of. We would love your next visit with us to be a 5 star one. Please contact me directly with any suggestions to achieve this for you.
Have a wonderful weekend!

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Timely repair and good service.
My experience fixing my car with Don Franklin was good. The service was great and the mechanics were easy to work with. The rental car I was given was very convenient. However, the inside of the car was dirty with animal hair and food, so I had to pay to get the interior cleaned while in possession of it.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback! I apologize that your loaner vehicle that we provided for you wasn't cleaned properly before it was given to you. This is not how we do business and we dropped the ball on this. Thank you for bringing this to my attention so we can make sure this doesn't happen again. I will be contacting you to make this right. We want your next visit with us to be 5 stars, and we do hope you give us the opportunity in the future to do that for you.

GB
Godfrey B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/16/2018 Category: Service
window washer motor replacement
The personnel & facility were very accommodating. I think the cost of $300. for replacement of a motor that is used infrequently shows a lack of quality in the build of the car. The car is out of warranty, but this should not have happened on a car with about 23,000 miles on the clock.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I hate to hear about the issue with your vehicle. You may try and contact Hyundai consumer affairs, they may be able to get some assistance for your expense. Let me know if I can help or if they have any questions for me.
The number is 800-633-5151

GS
Georgia S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Family oriented and friendly
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We would love to make your next service visit with us 5 stars. Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions on how we can achieve this for you in the future.

SY
Scott Y.
09/02/2018 Category: Service
My experience 08-2018
Great service but tends to take awhile for an oil change and a flat tire
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your rating! We do try to get your service done as quickly as possible. When our customers come in with a flat tire, we always try to patch the tire first before having you pay for a new tire. This does take a little longer, but if the patch is successful, it saves you money in the long run. We thank you for your business.

Deborah H.
Frankfort, KY
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I had an early afternoon appointment for a routine oil change. At the mark of 15,000 miles, it was brought to my attention that a couple other minor things needed to be done. With that being said, service was completed and I was on my way. I have been happy with my Hyundai Tucson and pleased with the service I have received from Don Franklin in Lexington.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback! we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with us. Please let us know what we can do to make your next visit with us a 5 star visit. You can always contact me directly with any suggestions you may have.

Michelle C.
Winchester, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
Nice waiting area with phone chargers and snacks!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you! We really appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.
Have a great day!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Overall Quality Service
I purchased my '13 Hyundai Elantra at this dealership brand new and have always had all of the maintenance, minus a few oil changes, done here. They always do an excellent job at a fair price. Communication with customers leaves a lot to be desired, sometimes its fantastic and sometimes I can barely get them to acknowledge my presence. Overall I recommend the Hyundai service department and will continue to bring my vehicle in as needed.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working on some processes to improve our communications. We hope to have it resolved soon, and your next visit, you will notice an improvement.
Thank you for your business, and have a great day!

Winchester, KY
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Pretty Good
Speed of service was really good! The only thing that I saw that needed attention was cleanliness in the customer waiting area. And maybe some painting needs done. Other than that it was a good experience.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad we could get your service done quickly for you. We are currently working on improvements within our Auto Mall, and hopefully soon they will be completed to make your stay more enjoyable in our waiting area.
We appreciate your business!

Michele G.
Georgetown, KY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Parts price
My husband decided to bring the car to you to verify what he felt was the issue with the drivers headlight. The low beam bulbs were having to be replaced on a regular basis. As expected it was determined that there was a short in the headlight unit and it needed to be replaced. When my husband asked how much to replace the unit he was told $390 plus installation. He already knew before bringing the car in that he could by that unit online for a third of that price. So after your dealership changed the oil, he picked up the car and ordered the part online for $113. He put it in the car today when it arrived. It seems your pricing is way out of line in today’s market.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we face the same problem as many other brick and mortar businesses. We do have many more expenses than online businesses do, which contributes to the pricing. The prices we use are those published by Hyundai corporation, for retail sales.
We also only sell genuine Hyundai parts, backed by us as well as Hyundai. Whereas many online sights sell "grey market" parts, that are packaged as Hyundai genuine parts, but are actually aftermarket, packaged and labeled as factory parts. Hyundai has been fighting this for quite sometime.
We value your business, and appreciate your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with quality customer service at a fair price, in the future.
Thank you and have a great day!

KL
Keshav L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai cars are better
Servicing and everything good in Hyundai

Thank you for the feedback. We would love to hear what we can do better, to make your next visit a 5 star one. Please feel free to contact us with any comments or suggestions.

07/25/2018 Category: Service
Professional and knowledgeable staff
this review takes more time than I expected.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent visit with us. I apologize we couldn't get you scheduled sooner than you were, we have had a large increase in appointments being scheduled these last few weeks. I have addressed the issue with how your call was handled with my staff so this will not be repeated in the future. We truly value your business, and look forward to making your next visit with us a 5 star one!

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Happy with work done but waiting room could be improved
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are still in the process on working on improving all aspects of our facilities through out the Auto Mall. We do hope you continue to be a part of the Don Franklin Family to experience those changes in the future.

07/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Hyundai is good at taking care of my regular maintenance. I appreciate the alerts that I get both from my vehicle and my email so that I am up-to-date. I also appreciate their rewards program.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

hank you for your great review of our service department! We are glad you are a part of our Don Franklin family, and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Versailles, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service just took longer than anticipated.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize for the wait time. Last week was a bit overloaded. We experienced about a 25% increase in our work load, which did result in some longer than usual wait times. We have added some additional staff to our oil change team, and hope this will alleviate the issue.
We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to your next visit.