Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Lancaster, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
GREAT SERVICE !!
My service advisor MATT was great . Always takes care of all my needs and car care needs.
Does not get in a rush and gets me in and out as promised!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

Michael S.
Campton, KY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Committed to Customer satisfaction
My visit was very positive. Staff was very friendly and showed interest in me as a person not just as a paying customer. Car was washed and oil change was done in a very timely manner.

We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future.

VP
Victor P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/08/2019 Category: Service
People and service excellent!

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Barbara M.
Georgetown, KY
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Only service provider I use...
Only one who has serviced my car, they sold it to me and I feel they will work hard to keep me coming back. They can call me by name.
ALEXIS H. from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

I apologize for your experience. Monday mornings are a very busy time here and although we strive to give you nothing but five star service, apparently we missed this time.  We appreciate your business and hope to give you excellent service in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for your business, I will pull your repair order, and get with you on any needed services, first of the week.

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

I looked at the repair order, I see we did recommend some repairs, but as for maintenance items, you are good for now.

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Good service, informative and friendly staff, well kept waiting area with refreshments. TV. And charging dock. I did not wait as long as I anticipated. And. I would like to add one star to the value of service given

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything additional we can do for you.

LL
Lee L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Lee l
The service and professionals of the service depth and sales people
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We really appreciate your great feedback! We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to your next visit with us.

TT
Theodore T.
Clearfield, KY
service
the staff is exc
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Prompt and friendly.

Thank you! We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

Maysville, KY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Good experience, but did think a little pricey compared to service at the dealers I take my other vehicles to be serviced.

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to pass along your comments to the service team. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope you have a great day!

Danville, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
In & out in 20 minutes.

We are so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

08/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick and professional
My car was services quickly and quality work was performed.

Thank you! We are pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

RT
Robbie T.
Berea, KY
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Always fast friendly app.and service..

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear you received great service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Judy R.
Bagdad, KY
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Not a happy camper.
I kept getting repeated emails my car needed to be serviced.
I called to get my oil changed and couldn’t get an appointment for a week.

Thank you for your feedback! I do apologize about the wait to have your vehicle serviced. We have opened up more time slots for service and we do our best to accommodate all of our customers. We thank you for your business, and we hope you have a great day!

Ashlee M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
I had an issue with my tire. As soon as I stepped out of my vehicle I was greeted. The service department let me walk in while they had other appointments to take care of, I was taken care of fast and efficiently as if I made an appointment myself. I was offered a shuttle service which comes on the hour. I was in and out and loved it!

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great day!

Mark S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
A+
I had an unscheduled visit on July 5th - I didn't receive a review email, so I'll include comments for that visit, too.
* On July 4th I discovered the battery on my Elantra was completely dead. I was able to get to a parts place and purchase a battery. After a little research, I found out codes may be lost if the car owner changes his or her own battery. I visited Don Franklin in Lexington on the morning of July 5th - without an appointment. Ms. Kayla Love was extremely accommodating, having one of the technicians swap out batteries. Considering how busy they usually are, she could have easily told me "she could maybe fit me in", or "it may be awhile", but she got right to it and my car was ready in 15 minutes. Allowing me to pop in without an appointment was very much appreciated, and great customer service.
* July 30th - a scheduled oil change. I was helped by Ms. Love this time, too. Again, great customer service. I was out in less than 45 minutes

High kudos to the Don Franklin service department and Kayla Love. Thank you.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We thank you business and we hope to see you again.
Have a great weekend!

Ronald H.
Fast and friendly
This is a great place to get your car serviced. Fast and friendly
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We really appreciate you sharing your positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything more we can do!

Thomas M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Smooth and efficient
Smooth efficient and beyond expectations

Thank you for your 5 stars! Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

BE
Brandon E.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Don Franklin Hyundai is always good to me when I take my vehicle in for service. The work is done quickly and completely and I have never had reason to complain. My service advisor, Kayls Love, is an absolute treasure to work with.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! I will make sure to share this with Kayla! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

BC
Beth C.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
great service dept
Service on my 2012 Sonata was done 7/24 and problems corrected. Nice people, very efficient.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you! We are pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

PS
Philip S.
Berea, KY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service, Great People
After being burned at a few other dealerships with other brands, me and my wife found our favorite dealership. We found what we wanted online and went to the dealership on Memorial Day and Brody was the first person who greeted us almost as soon as we got there. I showed him the screenshot of the vehicle we were interested in and he got the keys and brought the car up for us to look at and take a test drive. After realizing this was the care for us we went back inside and started the paperwork. They were more than fair with valuing our trade in and worked with us on the fact that we had negative equity. Once we got all the paperwork done and signed, Brody made sure the care was detailed and had a full tank of gas then Misty went over all of the details of our new Tucson with us. I could not recommend Don Franklin more both their sales team and their service department are excellent. If you are looking for a new car, suv or truck I highly recommend Don Franklin.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.
Have a wonderful day!