Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BG
Bill G.
Richmond, KY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/29/2017 Category: Service
2016 Genesis maintenance
Excellent job however wait time was excessive due to technicians not showing up to work day after Thanksgiving.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/29/2017

I do apologize for the wait. Unfortunately we did have some illnesses in our crew, but we still should have done better. Thank you for your patience, and we will make sure you have a 5 star experience on your next and future visits.

DA
David A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/23/2017 Category: Service
Trustworthy People
Good, solid working relationship
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you for your response. Please let us know where we could improve, to make your visits 5 star! We appreciate your business, and look forward to your next visit.

Jammie P.
Elkhorn City, KY
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Better than my last experience
There may be hope for customer service here. Don Franklin Hyundai is no where near the customer service that Glenn Hyundai provided, but it was so much better than my last experience. They person I spoke to booking my appointment, Seth, was top notch! He was extremely kind, very detailed and was ready to accommodate my scheduling needs. During my visit my representative changed, which I found odd. The second rep, Kayla, was very helpful and provided me with a quote for some tires that I didn't ask for (the price of the tires was a great deal). I had about a two hour wait. There were no soft drinks or variety of snacks in the lounge. I did ask one employee about soft drinks, but never saw him again. I did find a vending machine. After my wait all the services I asked to be preformed were not (I had asked to have my car winterized). This could be because of the change in representative. I was concerned that my car was using a lot of oil, Kayla informed me, "Cars with your mileage just use a lot of oil.".
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

I'm glad to hear we are improving, but not that you didn't have a better experience. We will address your concerns, and make the necessary adjustments. Thank you for continuing to allow us to service your vehicle, and we appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

KC
Kenneth C.
Lebanon, KY
11/14/2017 Category: Service
They took care of my car, timely and economically.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

Jimmy C.
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Friendly staff and cleanliness
Friendly staff and cleanliness
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Danielle D.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2017 Category: Service
M. Dickson
Grear place to get oil change, and I love popcorn days!

11/08/2017 Category: Service
Cleaning my car
Acceptable job
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you weren't made aware of the other packages. Feel free to contact me anytime with any concerns. We will be happy to redo the inside with a more in depth cleaning.

Thank you and have a great day!

Ruth M.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Look before testing
Might be an idea to look under the hood before running diagnostic tests and charging for them. Cost over $70 to find the battery cable was loose. Really?
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

I understand this may seem much for the problem, however, when we have an intermittent no start problem, we want to thoroughly check that the issue is resolved. While the loose terminal was the issue, it wasn't something that you would see by opening the hood.
We make sure to check all the connections between the battery and the starter, as well as testing the battery and the starter to make sure each is performing as they should. These tests do take quite a bit of time to perform.
 I can see where that charge may seem excessive, but be assured the vehicle was thoroughly checked to make sure the issue was resolved.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about your visit.

LR
Linda R.
Richmond, KY
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Service done in a timely manner.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Annette M.
11/03/2017 Category: Service
convienance
Everything was fine but I think it would have been a nice touch to set my car clock after putting in the new battery.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/03/2017

You are 100% correct. We should have done that, and is part of our procedure when replacing batteries. Obviously we didn't follow that on this one, and we apologize for that. Hopefully, we can make it up to you on your next visit.
Thank you so much for your feedback.

Versailles, KY
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Good work overall
Great work on car and delivery of loaner vehicle. I did have a problem getting rid of the cologn smell in my car after it was completed from whoever drove it or worked in it.

We talked about this today. Not everyone enjoys the same scents, and the fact it was in your vehicle is not ok for us. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for the feedback.

Georgetown, KY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Warranty
Service OK
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/26/2017

2016 Hyundai Accent
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Facilities very nice
Atmosphere nice
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/26/2017

So sorry it took longer than expected. We try to make sure and check all possibilities before returning the vehicle to you. Hopefully all is well now, and your next visit will be done quickly.

BO
Billy O.
2014 Hyundai Azera
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Great product; good service
Happy customer
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Azera. Hopefully next visit, we can make it a 5 star!

Rick B.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/22/2017 Category: Service
Pay attention to MY concerns!!!
NO Comment!!! I have 7 family members that have bought at least one new Hyundai from your dealership and NOT ONE use your service department!!! This is a true fact!!! Nothing I said to them. It's all on you!!!
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/23/2017

If you could please contact me at your convenience, I would like to see if this can be resolved. If I could get some more information about your radio issue, I would like to contact Hyundai on your behalf. I believe the writer in the service lane that reset the radio had good intentions, but failed to follow through with our technician. I will resolve that with them today. We should have done better explaining that issue. I would like to see if we can do that.

VT
Verna T.
Winchester, KY
10/22/2017 Category: Service
People really try to work with you and give you their best service.
Ask for a car wash and had to come home and finish wash because front end was still covered with bugs. Had to rewash wheels. Had another incident I won't post. Otherwise every thing was excellent.

Sorry we missed the bugs. Sometimes those things are really stuck. We will do better on the next visit. Thank you for coming in, and for your feedback.

KD
Kymburly D.
10/12/2017 Category: Service
1st time dealership customer
Cost efficient; friendly/courteous; prompt
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/13/2017

Thank you for the rating. We hope your next visit is a five star one! Let us know how to improve your experience to achieve that.

10/06/2017 Category: Service
Comfortable wait, but oil change took too long
The waiting area is comfortable and well equipped for waiting while car is is being serviced. I like being able to schedule my appointment for servicing. Although I had an appointment, and arrived 10 minutes early, I waited for 1.5 hours for an oil change, which seems excessive. I know this isn't a "jiffy lube" but I don't understand why the service took so long. I was really pleased that my car exterior was washed! Awesome!
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/07/2017

I apologize for your wait. We should have done better keeping you informed, if we were running behind.We have hired more staff for our oil changes. We hope this will make your next visit quicker, and more convenient. Thank you for your feedback.

DT
Douglas T.
Georgetown, KY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Was a good experience . Service people was fine but had to ask questions to find out about recall.
It was a good experience . Would go back.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/03/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We will work on being more proactive in giving information about what services we perform. We look forward to your next visit.

Jeffrey H.
Maysville, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Service Department was good but not great.
Service Department has been good for last two Hyundai's I've owned but not great. Not even sure they rotated my tires as it wasn't on my receipt. First car I owned from Hyundai took to Service Department for an electrical issue. Car was supposedly worked on half of the day as we were looking at buying our Second Car from Hyundai. When we left that night after trading vehicles they handed us our receipt for service and the electrical issue wasn't fixed. Have since traded Hyundai off and service Department me new car is with puts Hyundai's to shame.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/30/2017

I took a look at your service receipt, and line 2 notes the tire rotation. However, I didn't see any mention of an electrical issue. Was this for your Santa fe? I only see it being here for 2 services, both were routine maintenance. I would really like for you to contact me to make sure all of your concerns are addressed.