John H.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Staff was excellent. Had the service center clean and sanitized to make any customer feel and ease. Loved the provisions they had in place in regards to social distancing and cleanliness of pens, keys, etc. responded to my questions and got my car taken care of quick and easy!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/23/2020

Thank you for your 5 stars! It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Take care, and have a great day!

DK
Dennis K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Excellent service and helpful personnel.

Thank you! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help! Take care, and have a great day!

Bridget H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service, quick and precise
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your great feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Take care, and have a great day!

MK
Marjorie K.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/20/2020 Category: Service
5 star service
Service was excellent. Matt was great. The only issue was the waiting room was too small for the number of people waiting.
I will definitely go back for the outstanding service, but would plan to drop off if possible,
until the covid-19 issue passes. I know they have no way of knowing how many people will wait in the waiting room, so it’s still a 5 star to me.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy we were able to help you out! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Take care, and have a great day!

EM
Evelyn M.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Great service, great techs, nice waiting lounge.
I would rate Don Franklin's service department a 10 out of 10.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you! Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help! Take care, and have a great day!

Robert G.
Lawrenceburg, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Best retailers hands down
I have taken my cars to Glenn and now Don Franklin's to have them detailed. They do a magnificent job, I even have many people commenting on my car as well as asking me where I had it done. I always tell and recommend Don Franklin's. Special thanks to Misty Roberts who got in touch with me to let me know they would pick it up, detail it, and bring it back. She's awesome.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for your 5 stars! we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a great experience.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out! Take care, and have a great day!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Communication and service were top notch!
I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Andy Workman and his service team at Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai! They checked and rechecked my car after they helped facilitate my car's tow to their shop, following some issues I had while travelling. Thanks for a job well done!
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/09/2020

It was our pleasure in helping you out. If you have any other issues, please feel free to contact me. We appreciate your business, and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come.

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022

2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2020 Category: Service
Problem fixed
Problem resolved in a timely manner
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Take care!

Bernard S.
Midway, KY
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Service; Sales Dept needs to get organized
I'm on my fourth Hyundai and have always used this service department. The work is timely, courteous team, and I've never had any problems. Waiting area could be a bigger.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome weekend!

James H.
Sparta, KY
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Don Franklin
Great service and better technicians!! Kenny Thomas best tech I’ve ever dealt with. Great place who really cares!!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you! We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great day!

Bernard S.
Midway, KY
Hyundai Service Department
The Service Department has always done a great job. Work is always carefully explained and done on a timely schedule. I'm on my fifth Hyundai vehicle and never had a problem.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Your recommendation means so much to us and we are so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

LW
Lyman W.
Great Service From Matt
great place still open and taking care of customers like always. even noticed clean crew cleaning and keeping us safe from this crazy time we are in

THANKS

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Christopher S.
Morehead, KY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Oil Change
Quick and easy. No wait.

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day!

SK
Susie K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2020 Category: Service
great car - great service
Don Franklin Hyundai's service is really great.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help! Have a great day!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Ousanding service

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out! Have a great day!