TJ
Tom J.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Consistently good service !
My wife and I have bought several cars from this dealer. We have had the same Sales Rep (Shannon Jones) for multiple vehicles over the course of more than 10 years due to the value, care, and consideration we receive.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. We truly value your business and thank you for choosing Don Franklin as your first choice for all your automotive needs!

Frankfort, KY
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Friendly staff
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for your solid score! We hope to make your next visit with us 5 stars. We always welcome our customers feedback and would like to know what we can do to make your service visits better in the future. You can always contact me directly by phone or email.

Terry M.
Winchester, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Overall experience was excellent.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your service visit. We are happy you had an excellent experience with us. Its unfortunate that your a/c is still not working correctly. I have looked at your service history and spoken to your advisor, I will be contacting you to schedule another appointment. Thank you for choosing us to take care of all your vehicles needs.

John P.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Staff listened to understand! Will return to complete recall repair
Jordan Ambrose was particularly keen to assist. He went beyond his basic work to communicate with me as he conferred with other staff. He assigned to best people to address some vexing issues. Not all are yet completely solved but I am confident Jordan will take care of my car's air bag light issues on drivers side of my 2011 Sonata. Thank you Jordan!
Seth Allen added to my renewed confidence in the dealer when he called as a followup QC following my service call. He too listened and took note of my ongoing airbag issues, These airbag malfunctions are a safety issue and they are supposed to be addressed by the manufacturer, I trust Dan Franklin will refund a previous payment to re-set my airbag light after 3 previous visits.
AW
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. The issue on your vehicle is unfortunately not part of a previous year model recall. If the issue arises again, you may want to contact Hyundai consumer affairs, to see if they would assist in the repair. We will be glad to apply your previous payment toward a future repair of the issue, should it arise again.
Thank you again for your praise of Jordan and Seth, I will be sure to pass it along to them.
We look forward to seeing you again.

03/28/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Department
They did a great job on my car.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy we could get your Elantra taken care of. Please let us know what we can do in the future to make your visits 5 star!

2010 Hyundai Accent
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Good people
A+
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you again. Please let us know how we can make your next visit a 5 star experience.

2014 Hyundai Accent
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Clean up
Only issue i have is the lack of clean up after the service, if you spill some oil on the motor cover clean it up.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize that the oil wasn't completely cleaned up before returning your vehicle to you. We are more than happy to take care of that for you . Just stop by at your convenience, no appointment needed. If you have any additional concerns please contact me directly through email or phone.

LW
Leslie W.
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Respectful
Everyone was very nice and helpful.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/10/2018

Thank you for your review! We hope to continue to provide great service to you. Please let us know what we can do to provide you with 5 star visits in the future. You can contact me directly through email or by phone.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Good work
Nice staff
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you had a great visit with our service department. Please let us know what we could do in the future to provide you with a 5 star visit. You can email me or call me directly.
Have a wonderful day!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Dedicated to auality
No complaints about the service.efficient and reliable!

Thank you so much for youe feedback! We are glad you had a good service visit with us. We are sorry for the snacks not being filled while you were waiting on your vehicle. We put snacks out regularly every day, and we will make sure to stay on top of this in the future. We have been working on making our waiting area better for our customers and we take all the suggestions we receive into consideration. I appologize you tire pressure light wasn't addressed on your visit. This is unacceptable and we have discussed this with our staff. Feel free to stop by at your convenience for us to address this issue for you.
Take care!

Georgetown, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
I love my car. But the service people need work in customer service.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/01/2018

I hate to hear about our lack of customer service on your visit. You are completely right, we should be doing much better than this. I have spoken to all involved, including our operator. I truly expect your next visit will show an improvement, and if it doesn't please ask for me right away. This is not how we want to present ourselves, our customers deserve better.
If you ever have any feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Get's job done!
Mitchell was great!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you! So glad to hear you had a great service visit with us. I will be sure to  share your comments with Mitchell. We hope to make your future visits 5 star!

WR
William R.
02/20/2018 Category: Service
review
review
AW
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for responding to our review. We appreciate your business, and please feel free to provide us with any feedback, on how to make your next visit a 5 star experience. Have a great day!

Louisville, KY
02/16/2018 Category: Service
The workers make it great
Don Franklin Hyundai is a great place to buy a car & have it serviced at.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for your review! Please let us know what we can do to make your next visit 5 stars. You can always contact me directly thru email or by phone with any helpful ideas.

GP
Gwendolyn P.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
It was enjoyable
The time to get checked in was quick and the service was quick. People were pleasant and the building was very clean.
AW
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to contact us with any suggestions or comments to make your next visit a 5 star experience. We look forward to seeing you again.
Have a great day!