Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Why I'm happy with Don Franklin
It's nice to have the reminders for service to help plan better. Don Franklin has also provided coupons on line & through the mail to help pay for the service. A win win for all.

Della B.
Maysville, KY
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Sales and Service teams are great!
Have had nothing but pleasant experiences at my dealership. Great people!

VM
Vanessa M.
Camden, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional and quick service.
Usually they clean my car when I have an oil change. Didn't do it...so maybe just really busy.

Anthony B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I was expecting to pay much more at a dealership. I took my new Tucson in for 7,500 mile service and was greeted with a smile. It included oil change, tire rotation, inspection, and they even fixed recall which I wasn’t aware of. My charge.....$29. I said what? She explained my first oil change was free. Tire rotation was my only charge. Thanks Don Franklin Hyundai service dept!

DE
Doug E.
Midway, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Personal Service
From initial check in to final pick up everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Mr. Simpson (check in)
and Kayla provided excellent, personal service. THANK YOU ALL.
Doug

Versailles, KY
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil check, new tires
Handled promptly and effectively.

CP
Charlie P.
Berea, KY
11/10/2019 Category: Service
They fixed my car with no hassle
My Sonata needed a motor. They checked it out and ordered a new motor replaced it. They also preformed all the recalls on my car. Great work
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Don Franklin Lex Hyundai! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future.
Take care!

KF
Kristal F.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Never disappointed
Kayla Love does it again!!! She and the Don Franklin service department are the best!! I never take my car anywhere else. I get best the customer service and care from Kayla Love. She never disappoints me. My car always runs great when I leave. Never pressures me to buy something my car Dont need..

We are glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

AR
Angela R.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE, EXCELLENT PRICE
I have used Don Franklin for service maintenance since buying my vehicle there. The service has been top-notch, very professional, and quick. I would also like to mention their prices are very reasonable!! I am very pleased with their service
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

Micah M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick, Professional, and Great Customer service
The title says it all. Highly recommend for all car service needs!

Thank you! It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! If you have any further questions, please give us a call.

Matt G.
Lancaster, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Place !
Great place and Great people ! My service advisor MATT GRAY always takes care of his customers treats them like family.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you! Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

LE
Lauren E.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Don Franklin Hyundai
The team at Don Franklin Hyundai has taken care of me with quality service and attention to detail since I purchased my Elantra in Dec. 2017. They are easy to work with and do their best to make each visit as stress free and uneventful as possible.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
My car was fixed but not without the lack of concern from the service technicians
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

I'm very sorry about your experience. That is totally unacceptable, and not how I want my department to operate. I have spoken with everyone in our service lane, and expressed to them the importance of communication, from the time our customers arrive, when they should be properly greeted, as well as during the repair.
I am sure you will see an improvement on your next visit. If you ever have any concerns or issues, please feel free to contact me directly.
We truly appreciate your business, and hope to do a better job showing you that in the future.
Have a wonderful day.

LR
Lori R.
Mount Sterling, KY
Always a Great Experience
As always, I had a great experience with Don Franklin Hyundai during my most recent service visit. My car was quickly taken care of by a super friendly and helpful staff.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

MV
Marty V.
Barbourville, KY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Friendly, professional and timely service. Thanks.

Thank you for your 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

Frankfort, KY
great service
My advisor Matt Gray is the best alway there to help and he makes sure all my need are done and done wright

Thank you! We are so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you have any further questions, please give us a call.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
The customer service is awesome!

Thank you! We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service Techs
Everyone willing to help resolve issues

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I recently had my oil changed and tires rotated at Don Franklin. I was only there about 45 minutes and was on my way. I love my Hyundai and will be a customer fro life.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 stars! We are so glad we could provide you with a great service visit. We thank you for being a part of our Don Franklin Family, and we look forward to seeing you again.

BC
Bill C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Starting Problem
I was seen on time and the problem was diagnosed and solved in a timely, economical manner.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars! It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Have a great day!