Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

EW
Ethan W.
Winchester, KY
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
They replaced my back tires thanks so much!
We came to an agreement and they agreed to replace my rear tires that was my only problem and everything has been resolved! Thank you Don Franklin!

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Most unprofessional and problematic dealership I've ever visited
Because of them I need 2 new back tires and they won't replace them, this is not my first issue I've had with this dealer just the biggest
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for speaking with me today. I am glad we could resolve our misunderstanding.

DE
Doug E.
Midway, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2019 Category: Service
the folks at Don Franklin responded to my concerns and in less than an hour resolved them.
there was a miscommunication with the service team & myself and when the service manager was make aware of this issue, made an immediate & satisfactory resolution. His communication also advised me as to future information that I need to provide to the service department.
Thank you.

07/10/2019 Category: Service
Not honoring what the customer purchased & not communicating this either.
Honor your commitments to customers and don't say "Oh that was Glenn, you have to go there to have it (what I bought) accepted".
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

It was nice speaking with you today. I do apologize for the mistake on our part. I will be sending out your refund check shortly. Thank you for taking the time to allow me to fix the situation. We look forward to seeing you again.
Have a great day!

TC
Tony C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2018 Category: Service
They worked to make things right.
The ultimate repair that I received was very high quality. My ultimate issue revolved around lack of updates when they were changes or problems. They did work to resolve this and provided me with a loaner car until mine was ready. While I was quite upset initially, I believe that they were sincere in their efforts to make things right.

06/15/2018 Category: Service
Worst service I've ever experienced
They've had the car 6 days for what was supposed to be a one day bumper repair. And no loaner available. I shouldnt have to say anything more.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

I am sorry to hear about your experience, but was glad I was able to speak with you and understand what was going on. I hope Chandler is getting the situation resolved, and please let me know if I can help in any way.

London, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Issues resolved
Thank you for taking care of the issues I addressed.

02/13/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
This service department has really gone downhill over the years. Poor customer service.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

I am so sorry to see you had a bad experience with us. I spoken to both the writers involved. Matt will be contacting you. We do appreciate your feedback.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/08/2017 Category: Service
No answers
I have had the car to two dealership locations. My BlueLink still shows issues as well as my gas mileage has dropped drastically. It's been a couple of months and I still have no resolutions.

11/08/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed
Keeps telling me there's nothing wrong with the car but there is something wrong with the car
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/08/2017

We are truly trying to find a fix for the issue with your phone app, as well as getting an accurate number for your gas mileage concern. Be assured I have spoken with Hyundai twice today, and am doing my best to resolve all your concerns. I will continue to keep you updated as I receive more information. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

859-263-5022
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/01/2018

Unfortunately,we have to depend on Hyundai corporate to fix any issues with the Blue link app for your phone. I was assured they were working on your case, but obviously they haven't fixed the issue. I will contact them again, and ask they delete your account and open a new one. We had a customer with a different issue with the app, and that was finally what fixed it.
As for the fuel mileage, if you could bring some of your fuel receipts, with mileage when you filled up, we can get with hyundai engineering to see what we can do for that. I would like to have you bring the vehicle in for a fuel density test.
 We would like to have the answers as well. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Ryan M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Amended review
While nothing from my previous review was untrue, as soon as the issue was brought to the proper persons attention they were quick and courteous in taking care of the issue. Thank you Andy!

09/22/2017 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor communication and poor customer service overall while dealing with my vehicle under warranty.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/23/2017

I was under the impression this had been handled. I apologize that it wasn't. Please contact me Monday, so we can get this resolved. I will personally take control of the situation and make sure it is resolved to your satisfaction. Again, I apologize for the poor communication on our part.

MT
MUNIZ T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Re-evaluation of previous review
After a very polite and appropriate explanation of the time requirements for my car's needs, I wish to express my gratitude to the service team and retract my comment regarding my recent experience.

I do recommend Glenn Hyundai Service Department. Additionally i plan to continue servicing my car with them.

02/14/2017 Category: Service
Service takes too long. Previous time took over 1 hr for a simple oil change. This time I was waiting for @2 hrs.
I would recommend this dealership depending on the next experience
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/15/2017

I apologize about the length of time you spent on your last visit.  It does appear that they spent some time attempting to duplicate and diagnose a noise, as well as coordinating with our detail manager for an estimate to repair a paint problem.  Again, my apologies

cdalton@wgautogroup.com

Thank you for reconsidering your service experience!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

10/08/2016 Category: Service
Detail and car wash
They did a great job on the car.

10/08/2016 Category: Service
Why make an appointment if you have to still wait for others to get done.
Next time I am going to ask how long is the wait going to be before let them have the keys.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/10/2016

I apologize about the delay you experienced on this service.  It does look like we took care of a recall while it was here which would have taken some extra time.  I would love to offer you a free detail to compensate for the lack of the car wash.  And once again, I sincerely apologize for the lack of communcation regarding the length of time for repairs. Please email me at the address below or call me at the number below and I will arrange a day and time we can clean your car in our detail department.  Thank you for the honest feedback and for your business.

cdalton@wgautogroup.com
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/14/2016

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to remedy this past service visit.  I hope the clean up turned out to your satisfaction.  Thanks again for taking the time to speak with me and let me know of your concerns.

Michelle W.
Morehead, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/01/2016 Category: Service
Made right
I had several complaints which Casey made right. She is a huge reason I take my car to Glenn Hyundai for service.

09/01/2016 Category: Service
Very disappointed
See above comments
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

I hope you had a nice weekend and received your vehicle back with your concerns resolved. We value your business and are committed to keeping you a happy customer!  Thank you!

cdalton@wgautogroup.com
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/09/2016

Thank you for giving us a chance to get your concerns resolved!  We appreciate your business.

Carroll M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
The manager saw to it that my car was detailed and she even retrieved it for me when I came to pick up the car. Detail was complete with shiny tires and a paper floor mat. Great service. Thanks!

08/12/2016 Category: Service
Average satisfaction
Customer service could be improved.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/14/2016

Ms. Miller,
I apologize for the difficulty with your car repair. We value your business and  I would love the opportunity to make it up to you.  May I offer you a free detail?  Please contact me at the email or phone number below.

cdalton@wgautogroup.com
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/26/2016

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and giving us a chance to resolve your concerns.  We appreciate your business!

RY
ROBERT Y.
09/24/2015 Category: Service
The people turned out to be wonderful.
I am beyond happy after talking to Casey Dalton.

09/24/2015 Category: Service
The dealership, not its employees, suck
I would like someone from Hyundai who is in a position of authority to contact me and I would gladly discuss my experience at Glenn Hyundai. My phone number is 859-420-0881.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/25/2015

I had a nice conversation with the customer.  We clarified some things and reaffirmed our committment to his service needs.  We apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion and look forward to continuing our business together for many years to come.  Thank you for your business and please know that you are always valued.

Sincerely

Hyundai Service Manager

07/21/2015 Category: Service
I believe they are trying their best to fix the problem. In the meanwhile they have provided alternate vehicle for my use. The car is with them for fixing.

07/21/2015 Category: Service
engine problem
the quality of work performed is poor because of the outcome, i have taken the car for more than three times and not fixed yet. It is frustrating. Also there is no alternative
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/25/2015

Unfortunately, your vehicle has had multiple problems that we are attempting to correct as they present themselves.  We are very sorry that you have had to bring your vehicle back, as that is inconvenient for you.  We are doing our utmost to alleviate any frustration on your behalf by providing you with a loaner vehicle and fixing each concern as we see them.  Thank you for giving us a chance to repair your car and get you back on the road again!

PW
PETER W.
05/29/2015 Category: Service
Work progress required for clients waiting
I did not have an appointment but they could fit me in. The time given to do 3 recalls was 45 mins but it was 2 1/2 hrs later that the car was ready - admittedly a new tyre pressure sensor was also changed. No progress of the job was given while I waited !!

05/29/2015 Category: Service
No progress report given as to why the job was taking 3 times longer than initially given.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/29/2015

Customer was contacted regarding lack of progress reporting.  We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time!  Staff has been advised on updating customers with their repair progress.  We value your business and appreciate you giving us another chance!

AF
ASHLEY F.
Versailles, KY
06/19/2014 Category: Service
Resolved concerns
Once the problem was addressed by the right people, it was fixed instantly with sincere apology. I really appreciate it! All other aspects of my experience have been great!

06/19/2014 Category: Service
Lack of attention to detail
The address on my account/receipt is incorrect every time regardless of asking for it to be fixed. I have never lived anywhere close to the address showing up in their system. Also, the reported mileage on my car has been off by a factor of 10. I often wonder if they just have me mixed up with someone else, but do not bother to fix it when I mention the problem. Lack of attention to detail by the cashier makes me uneasy.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 06/20/2014

Unfortunately, customer was correct that the address had not been updated.  I contacted the customer and immediately changed her address and offer my sincere apology!  Thank you for giving us another chance!

Casey Dalton
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 06/21/2014

Thanks for taking the time to post your review.  Glad we got things cleared up, and again apologize for the mixup!

David S.
Frankfort, KY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
courtesy and prompt service
no undue wait , friendly experience with the service writer, nice people.

James S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2019 Category: Service
?
?
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We are glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.
Take care!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Prompt
Matt was great.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you! We are so happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here. We look forward to your next visit!
Have a great weekend!

WW
Wanda W.
good service
each time i go here i always get cood service

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank you again for choosing Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai and we hope to see you again.
Have a great weekend!

Maysville, KY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Service Review
Not bad, could have been better.

Thank you for your feedback. We hope we can make your next visit with us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your business, and we will address your concerns with our service team.
Have a great weekend.

GK
Gary K.
Flat Rock, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Professional service, listened!
We have had a lingering issue that seemed to elude detection when I would bring our Elantra in to the dealership. (In NC). On our trip to Lexington the recurring problem reared its ugly head. The check engine light came on and I drove straight to the nearest dealership. It just happened to be Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai. I drove in, and the service department took an immediate look and fixed the issue for us in just about 1 1/2 hours. I really am grateful for the quick response from these fine folks.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

We are so happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.
Have a great day!