Overall Rating 4.9230769/5Overall Rating 4.9230769/5Overall Rating 4.9230769/5Overall Rating 4.9230769/5rating 4.9230769
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

Millfield, OH
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Service- regular check up
Great service, you can drive away feeling confident that your car has been serviced by honest and well trained professionals-

Thanks All!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Wellston, OH
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Seems nobody can fix my car
I’ve had issues with my car since 2 months after purchasing it I’ve had it to now 2 different dealers and this place really didn’t want to take the time to look at the problems instead hooked it to a computer and no codes flashed so of course nothing wrong right! That is in there eyes!!!the problem is in the valves and carbon build up but no what do I know my valves got redone at 30 some thousand miles why cause it’s a lemon is why!!!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

We appreciate your feedback and we will be getting with you to resolve your concerns.

Albany, OH
Oil Change
Just a typical oil change

TZ

Brian F.
New Plymouth, OH
2015 Hyundai Veloster
oil and service
Great job as always. Fast reliable service. Guys do great there.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back on your next service.

GG
Grant G.
Beachwood, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car again in the future.

Larry B.
New Haven, WV
09/15/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE TURNS INTO A TRADE-IN!!!!
The service was soooo good I trade up to a new 2018.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your new 2018

Morgan S.
Waterford, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Department handled servicing my car in a timely manner while taking a look at a dysfunctional speaker.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Dona C.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
The people, they explain everything
Was very please with everyone who took care of me during an after my car was taken care of.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back to service your new Elantra

Sherry W.
Racine, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and personable service desk personnel
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

We appreciate your business and looking forward to working with you again in the future.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
they were good about taking care of my concerns and making sure i was happy.

service
Don wood is good for service. Just don't expect to be updated as the service of your vehicle is going on.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Hi,

I understand your concerns. I will be getting a hold of you to resolve your concerns.

BF
Brian F.
New Plymouth, OH
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/27/2018 Category: Service
battery install
did fast great job.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Kim M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/26/2018 Category: Service
great service
all were nice. Took care of a recall while I was there.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future.

Middleport, OH
08/24/2018 Category: Service
customer service
The service manager is most personable, courteous, efficient--and patient with the customer! Additionally, one sales person greeted me when I walked into the showroom to wait for my vehicle to be serviced. (This was a rare occurrence as they usually avoid eye contact with me at all costs!) Thank you for your courtesy in both service department and showroom.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing service with you in the future!

TZ

Fleming, OH
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future

VG
Victoria G.
Logan, OH
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service and Experience Overall!
I went here with no appointment because I was in town. Very professional, courteous staff that went FAR above and beyond to take care of myself and my vehicle that day! This is going to be my go to for the rest of my Hyundai life! Everyone should go here!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

We appreciate your business and feedback. We are glad to be able to service your Hyundai Tucson.

08/21/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff knowledgeable
The only complaint is maybe faster service when customer is waiting or at least give a estimated time of service.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

We appreciate your business and feedback

Jolie F.
Circleville, OH
08/20/2018 Category: Service
The crazy women with the Engine light on
I came in a desperate woman One of my lights was on and I had to leave that day out of town with my daughter . Despite the fact there was only one mechanic on Gary was able to get my car looked at .He was kind and patient and got it done. Both he and the mechanic were able to ease my worries and I was able to get to my destination and back home without any problems
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

We appreciate your business and feedback

Jacquelyn G.
Glouster, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Engine
Car was not rt. I took my car to Dennis Hyundai in Columbus and it was fixed. I hope anyways. This would be along story if I was to tell.
Jeff W., President from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Hi Jacquelyn, Thank you for providing us feedback about your recent service visit. Tanner Wood, General Manager & Gary Gould, Service Manager will follow up asap to ensure your concerns have been resolved. We strive to always provide our clients a 5 star ownership experience.

Jeff Wood