Overall Rating 4.9333333/5Overall Rating 4.9333333/5Overall Rating 4.9333333/5Overall Rating 4.9333333/5rating 4.9333333
Overall Rating 2.46667/5Overall Rating 2.46667/5rating 2.46667rating 2.46667rating 2.46667

Crista H.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I just want to say "thank you" to the team that checked out my car. You have gained my confidence that Don Wood Hyundai, Athens, is a trustworthy place to take my old Sonata for repairs. There are three incidents, now, where this company could've taken advantage of me and I wouldn't have known any better, because I don't know much about cars, but they didn't. They were honest. When you can have your car checked and they find nothing wrong, and you walk away having only paid $15ish dollars for some fuel system cleaner, that's being honest. I've a feeling some local repair shops have been shady with my car repairs. Well, never again.

I'll add one more thing. I've noticed that since I started taking my car into Don Wood Hyundai, Athens, that they've always been willing to work with my schedule. It's hard for me to just drop everything and come running for my car, so that has been deeply appreciated. I've probably graded them harshly in the past when I should've been more lenient. I could apologize for that.

Anyway, take care.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

We appreciate your feedback and kind words. We are glad to be able to take care of your Sonata for you.

Steven B.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Millfield, OH
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast
They get you in fast and they work around my schedule
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

We appreciate your feedback and business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle.

Reedsville, OH
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, fast service.
Prompt services. Always friendly.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Racine, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, very helpful and personable
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

We apprecaite your feedback and business.

TZ
Tianhao Z.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Nice service!
The work was quickly and nicely done, great job!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to your next visit and keep your car up to date.

Nelsonville, OH

We appreciate your feedback

Stewart, OH
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Competent , friendly staff
My car was serviced quickly and efficiently
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs.

K M.
03/27/2019
The Service Department always does a great job taking care of my vehicles!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Middleport, OH
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Overall efficiency and friendliness of service department staff
The folks in the service department are very friendly and seem to be very efficient and professional in accomplishing the service of my Sonata. I appreciate your efforts.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Joyce C.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
I highly recommend Don Wood for all your vehicle needs. Local, friendly and knowledgeable employees make it win win!!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Julie B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff is so friendly and very helpful. I always have my car serviced at don wood Hyundai in athens and they do a great job
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Amy S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The service dept took care of everything.
The best service and they check everything. A big thanks for the software upgrade, I got the notice in the mail the following day informing me that this needed done but It was already taken care of. Also a big thanks for the car wash to get rid of the winter's salt. The vehicle looked fantastic and was ready to go in an hour with the software upgrade included.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

We appreciate your business and feedback. We are glad to keep your car up to date and running good.

YK
Yvonne K.
Malta, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent car care
All staff makes the customer feel welcome upon entering the dealership. Very up beat place. Makes a person feel confident that the vehicle is being taken care of in the best possible way.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Kim M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/12/2019 Category: Service
ionqi
changed oil. One thing about the car that has been wrong since I bought it has been the passenger side seat belt. no matter what weight object has been on the seat it beeps for the seat belt to be locked. They could not fix this in the time allotted. Will have to go back
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

We appreciate your feedback and your business. We will be happy to get your seat checked out on your next visit.

Darlene H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2019 Category: Service
In and out in reasonable amount of time. Friendly atmosphere.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

TW
Terry W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/10/2019 Category: Service
atmosphere, friendly
Customer service was outstanding. They set up a text to inform me of the progress of when my appointment will be finalized. Friendly atmosphere . The service are was clean. Gary does a great job as well as his staff. The one problem that I can note is the lack of communication between the sales staff and the service department. I was told that first oil change was free so I get the ole I dont know who did you talk to routine. Its the hassle when the left hand promises you after you purchase a brand new Hyundai and the right hand delivers you an opposite result. The three stooge run around. So I paid for my oil change and choose not to indulge and waste my time with this nonsense.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

We appreciate and value your feedback. Thank you for your business.

GG