Overall Rating 4.9333333/5Overall Rating 4.9333333/5Overall Rating 4.9333333/5Overall Rating 4.9333333/5rating 4.9333333
Overall Rating 2.46667/5Overall Rating 2.46667/5rating 2.46667rating 2.46667rating 2.46667

Nelsonville, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Very helpful and only did what was necessary! Did not try to push anything not necessary. Great experience!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

We appreciate your feedback and business. We look forward to working with you again.

GV
Gloria V.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Consistently good
I know my car is in good hands. I regularly bring my car to Don Wood Hyundai so as to get the best care for it.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

We apprecaite your feedback and business. We are glad to be able to take care of your car.

Jamie M.

Jacob H.
Nelsonville, OH
2008 Hyundai Accent
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Excellent. Gary kept me informed every step of the way.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

BF
Brian F.
New Plymouth, OH
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/30/2019 Category: Service
great as always
Like family in service dept. always a fantastic job.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

We appreciate your feedback. It is always nice to talk to you while you are in. Thank you for being a part of our family.

J K.
Malta, OH
10/26/2019
Friendly environment and get your vehicle done on time
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Shandie S.
Albany, OH
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service all around
I'm always greeted right away. I feel my vehicle is in good hands and always get my car serviced in a timely manner. They send text out and ask if I need anything while waiting and come find me and send an alert to my phone as soon as my car is finished. The service center and sales center have super friendly employees!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Julie B.
Albany, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Great sevice
The guys at Athens Hyundai are all so nice.they do great work.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks Julie

We appreciate your feedback and compliments. We look forward to working with you again.

Racine, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service !
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Melanie G.
Portland, OH
10/11/2019
This review is on service, which was very professional but personable. We’ve been coming to Don Wood for quality vehicles for about 16 years. All vehicles were used but of great quality and lasted for a long time. On our next vehicle purchase, it will be Don Wood!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

We appreciate the great 5 star review and your feedback. Thank you for your loyalty and look forward to working with you again.

Brian M.
Rutland, OH
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Elantra starter
Why does it take so long to get parts?Loaner vehicle would have been nice
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Millfield, OH
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Treat you like family
They always treat you like family.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Larry B.
New Haven, WV
10/04/2019 Category: Service
NOTHING UNUSUAL - JUST GREAT SERVICE
I continue to utilize the Don Woods service facility because of the always prompt, pleasant, and efficient service I receive. I have never had an unpleasant or poor experience at this facility. Gary and the gang do a great job!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

We appreciate your feedback and kind words. We look forward to working with you again.

MT
Michael T.
Chesterhill, OH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/02/2019 Category: Service
All of there staff are great people
Great
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

We appreciate your feedback and complements. We look forward to working with you again.

TG
Ting G.
2004 Hyundai Xg350
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Fixed my car. Battery cost reasonable.
I did not have too much hope to fix my car's airbag light constant on problem before I visited the dealership. After a diagnosis, this dealership quickly found that it was because my battery power was too weak, although I didn't have trouble starting my car every work day (only had trouble starting if not driving for 4 days). The dealership charged diagnosis fee and replaced the battery. The cost of the battery was quite reasonable. They put in a Hyundai OEM battery. My initial OEM battery lasted very long. The airbag light is OK now.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Ting for the 5 star rating. We are glad we were able to assist you in getting your car fixed and look forward to future services!

James P.
Fleming, OH
09/26/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Very friendly staff, always keep you informed.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you James for the 5 stars, we strive to provide excellent service and glad we can be of assistance to you!

CR
Charles R.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and thorough
A thorough inspection revealed an oil pan leak. This was repaired in a minimum amount of time.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Charles, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future

KH
Kevin H.
Waverly, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service!! They was attentive to my needs and kept me informed during my service. When I went to pick up the vehicle the service was explained in detail and what recommendations for future service.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Kevin! We look forward to working with you again!

YK
Yvonne K.
Malta, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Don Wood Hyundai service department does an Excellent Job!
Employees are extremely helpful. Provide excellent and caring work, ensuring that our vehicle is taken care of immediately upon arrival.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Yvonne for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again!