Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Ricky N.
Temple Hills, MD
11/18/2019
Great as usual
Rossi's automotive took care of my problem quickly and efficiently as usual.

MK
Mohamed K.
Riverdale, MD
11/14/2019
Audi car
I have always had a great satisfaction taking my cars to Rossi's Automotive. Reliable, and most importantly Rod will give you great advice on your car.

PP
Thanks!

Dan C.
Volvo S80
10/23/2019
Fantastic service, as always!
I've been coming to Rossi's for a while now - they've serviced 6 of my cars over time. Every visit is a pleasure! My cars are always very well taken care of by competent mechanics, and the pricing is always reasonable. They've earned my business for life!

CK
Carla K.
Audi TT
10/12/2019
Reliable and fast !
They are honest, helpful, fast and reliable.
They're helpful going far and beyond.
Highly recommended. We trust them with our 3 fancy cars !!

Dani B.
Columbia, MD
Volvo XC90
10/11/2019
They fixed my car.
I needed some things checked out on my car, they fixed my issues. Work was solod.and done quickly.

LL
Laura L.
10/10/2019
Went to Rossi’s for the first time this week. Terrific customer service—really took the time to explain the process and work within my budget. Highly recommend!

CG
Cheryl G.
Volkswagen Passat
09/25/2019
Inspection Nightmare Fixed
My car failed DC inspection. Took it to Rossi’s and gave them the paperwork as to why it failed. My car was repaired and passed inspection the next day. Way to go Rossi’s. I’m on the road for another 2 years.

LR
Larry R.
09/22/2019
Rossi's was recommended by another repair shop that no longer services Saab, and it was a fortunate referral. After explaining the list of small but necessary repairs I needed, I made an appointment and my car was completed in a day. Rod knew exactly was was needed, was able to secure the parts, and even threw in a new set of wiper blades for no charge. When have you ever received anything from an auto repair shop for no charge? Highly recommend this shop. If they can service my 2005 Saab as well as they did, imagine what they could do with a newer vehicle made by a company that is still in business!

Marion H.
Volvo 960
09/20/2019
1995 Volvo Wagon Takes a Lickin', but Keeps on Tickin', Thanks to Rossi's!
It was a very good day when another auto service referred me to Rossi's which provides the kind of support long sought for my Volvo Wagon 960. It is a great car!! The engine is as responsive as it was 24 years ago. Rossi's has worked major miracles restoring the under-carriage, seriously challenged by TIME ON TASK.

AF
Alexandria F.
09/16/2019
Happy to have found this place
Very quick and friendly service. They explained to me (and showed me) exactly what the problem was. I appreciate being kept in the loop. Thank you!

Sherri H.
Superior Service
The service is professional and complete. All questions are answered and recommendations carefully considered.

Christine C.
Very professional

AW
Ami W.
service
extremely professional and trust worthy

Marcella R.
Perfectly outstanding!
Can't express how grateful I am to find a shop of compassionate folks who know what they're doing. I am overwhelmed by their knowledge as I have searched for years to find a repair shop to understand my Saab and not just take my money and have me bring my car back over and over again. Truly happy!

KD
Konan D.
Great Mechanics
These are some of the best if not the best mechanics around Silver Spring.Their prices are fair and they always they explain the issues thoroughly.

DJ
Doretha J.
Absolutely the best!
I've been a customer of Rossi's Automotive for years and have never been disappointed with the service. Rod, Steve and the staff are the BEST at their trade!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

PS
Paul S.
Volvo V60
09/07/2019
Great service at right price
I brought my car in in the morning and they diagnosed the problem and fixed it the same day. The price was as expected for the repair. They even stayed late so i could pick it up. Will be going back in the future.

John H.
09/05/2019
Saab checkup
I dropped off the Saab in the morning for a scheduled appointment for a annual checkup as well as an assessment of the shocks. Within a few hours I received a call with their recommendations . All of the work was done that day and I got my car back by 5 pm. Thank you

TJ
Tom J.
Chevy Chase, MD
08/30/2019
Excellent, Attentive, and Thorough Service!
My first experience at Rossi’s was the best experience in bringing in cars for service in my 35 years of car ownership. I felt like I was a valued customer and the necessary repairs and reasons were described in full detail. I will definitely return!