Dana H.
Toyota Venza
02/18/2019
I trust Rod.
I feel like I am taken care of and so is my car.

Columbia, MD
01/30/2019
Great Service and pricing
Rossi's Automotive is a great place to have your service. Great customer service and pricing.

KC
Katy C.
01/17/2019
Thank you!
As a woman it brings up certain anxieties when you know you need to take your car into a repair shop. I was recommended to check out Rossi's and I would say the same for others. The staff was friendly, respectful and made the necessary repair at a great cost, in addition to helping me out the day after I called in. I have some experience with car maintenance and it's nice to be able to feel I am learning more from mechanics, and not just getting fixes at unreasonable prices. Thank you Rossi's!

Robyn S.
Volvo XC90
01/08/2019
Outstanding customer service
A big thank you to Rod at Rossi’s for taking the time to clearly articulate the problems we were experiencing with our Volvo. We felt no pressure to get more done than what was necessary (although we were provided options) and the servicing was explained (complete with a drawing!) in such a way that made it easy to understand exactly what we were dealing with. They are conveniently located and were willing to work around our schedule to get the job completed.

PC
Phillis C.
Saab 9-5
01/06/2019
Belt came off tensioner producing loss of power steering
I consistently receive same day service when i have an urgent need for my car to be serviced. They are extremely knowledgeable and take the time to explain in detail what is going on with my car. Also I find their prices to be fair.

LH
Lisa H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/04/2019
Runs like new
Thanks so much -- the car is really wonderful to drive now.

SF
Scott F.
12/24/2018
Great service at a reasonable price
These guys are great. They do an excellent job and charge a fair price, unlike dealers who totally rip you off for fixing minor things on a BMW.

PM
Paula M.
Volvo C70
12/13/2018
Great customer service and they do a good job
I feel confident in their ability to diagnose any problems and to fix them. I also feel that they don't do any work that is not necessary. They communicate well and I also feel their prices are very fair.

Linda S.
12/13/2018
Fabulous service, as always!
Rod and Steve saved my bacon once again. The lent me a hand with my treasured BMW and got me on my way to new adventures. Thank you, my friends!

Bethesda, MD
Saab 9-3
12/08/2018
Great Saab service
Rossi’s has been outstanding in all respects - prompt attention, accurate diagnosis of problems, full and patient explanation of the issues and options with the customer’s interest in mind, and successful work to solve the problem. Makes all efforts to get hard-to-get parts. Definitely my “go-to” place for work on my Saab.

TY
Thomasina Y.
Bowie, MD
Mercedes-Benz C320
12/05/2018
Excellent Service All Around !!!
Always willing to try to fit you in. Excellent Serivice All Around !!!

CG
Cheryl G.
Volkswagen Passat
11/12/2018
Winterized
I took my car in to Rossi's to get ready for winter. Windshield washer fluid (check), all lights (check). Nothing else needed to be done. I am ready for winter and all it brings.

Bob / Becky M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/12/2018
Love this Place!
We have been going to Rossi’s for many years. Rod has been our go-to for all things car related. They are great people and mechanics. I recently was in a car accident in Richmond and called Rossi’s. Steve really helped calm me down and talked me through what I needed to do. They can always be trusted.

11/10/2018
Always great
Thank you always for your excellent service!

Sherrie B.
11/10/2018
My Big brothers!
Rod and his team know foreign cars. They don’t give you a lot of fluff and at times have told me not to waste my money doing certain things to my car. They treat me like they are my brothers. We are family.

Daniel S.
Saab 9-5
10/18/2018
Best place to be for Saabs
Time and Time again, I will always go to Rossi's for my Saab maintenance and repair/upgrades. They have excellent service as well as friendly employees and will always work to the best of their ability to make sure your car is in working order. I have been going there for years and they have only gotten better (from already great mind you) as I've been frequenting. They have a life time customer and once you try their service, you will see why!;

Ali R. S.
Saab 9-3
10/18/2018
Rod and his crew are fantastic. A bunch of hard working and pleasant. Keep up with doing great job.

HM
Hattie M.
Mercedes-Benz C230
Hattie
Excellent customer service and reasonable prices.

Linda S.
10/14/2018
Trusted service!
Once again, Rossi came to the rescue. After a loud scary noise from under the car while I was on the road, I nursed my BMW to Rossi, where they quickly sussed out the problem, got the parts and had me on the road in a couple hours. Thank you to Rod and Steve, you are the best!

James R.
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/14/2018
Honest Partners
Some of us, who purchase used, high-end automobiles, see ourselves as caretakers for a fine piece of engineering and art.
Rod, Steve and everyone at Rossi's Automotive are my partners in caring for my MB C 280.
They are honest, and understand that I have a budget.
I see the relationship as Rossi's and I caring for this vehicle so that the next owner can enjoy it.
Then I can trade up - and trust that next classic to Rossi's.