Linda S.
10/14/2018
Trusted service!
Once again, Rossi came to the rescue. After a loud scary noise from under the car while I was on the road, I nursed my BMW to Rossi, where they quickly sussed out the problem, got the parts and had me on the road in a couple hours. Thank you to Rod and Steve, you are the best!

James R.
Hyattsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/14/2018
Honest Partners
Some of us, who purchase used, high-end automobiles, see ourselves as caretakers for a fine piece of engineering and art.
Rod, Steve and everyone at Rossi's Automotive are my partners in caring for my MB C 280.
They are honest, and understand that I have a budget.
I see the relationship as Rossi's and I caring for this vehicle so that the next owner can enjoy it.
Then I can trade up - and trust that next classic to Rossi's.

Curt M.
Volvo S40
10/07/2018
Reliable, trustworthy
Dealt with challenging issue in professional manner. Very reliable.

Upper Marlboro, MD
Nissan Murano
10/06/2018
Reasonably price...
I went there for the first time to fix my car yesterday. The only person I interacted with is Steve, he is honest about what is is wrong with your car not just to reap you off unlike other mechanics . They price your car based off of how much time they spend on it. In addition Steve has great customer service and explains details on what your car needs.

AA
Allen A.
Maryland
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Allen said this business was perfect.

Susan B.
Saab 9-3
09/27/2018
Rossi is the best!
The staff at Rossi is personable, responsive, ad highly knowledgeable. After many calls to find a place that would take on electrical and mechanical repairs to my 2008 Saab 9-3, I found Rossi. I had expected the diagnosis and repairs to take several days. I had the car dropped off in the morning and by the end of the day I had new key fob, new rear brakes, a working control for the windows and a functioning gas gauge. It runs like a dream again. I couldn't be happier with the work or the customer service.

Sherri H.
09/23/2018
Trust
I trust Rossi’s, plain and simple. I trust that they will properly and completely scope needed service and perform that service efficiently and cost effectively. Never been let down.

TR
Tim R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
No unnecessary work
Brought my Jetta in with some sluggishness. They too k their time, drove it five separate times total of twelve miles. They recommended no work right now. I can rest knowing there’s not some developing problem.

Trustworthy
Accommodating and reasonable. Explained options. Apprears thorough. Came highly recommended by a body shop owner.

Mark W.
BMW M6
Perfection in Silver Spring
Once again, I had some specialty automotive services needed, that no one else in the area seems to be able to work with. Rod, and his employees are absolutely amazing, and once again have surpassed in their knowledge, and explanations of what the car issues are. If you ever have any automobile problem, take it to Rossi's, you will not be disappointed. Rod, the owner, knows every vehicle inside and out, I think Rod sleeps with repair manuals, because there's nothing that has stumped him yet on my vehicles.

DJ
Doretha J.
Volvo XC70
09/19/2018
Absolutely the best!
Rossi's Automotive is the best place to go for your car maintenance/service needs. Knowledgable, reasonable prices and all around great service!!

KR
Katherine R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Katherine said that she was pleased with the place.

Tony M.
09/14/2018
What a wonderful experience!
My experience was absolutely wonderful! The staff was very helpful, and explained to me exactly what was going on and why certain things needed to be done. I didn't have any questions because they explained it so thoroughly, but Rod and Pedro are the best! I found a good shop for my E70!
ROD D. from ROSSI'S AUTOMOTIVE responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for your trust on Us. Thank you for the opportunity .

09/12/2018
I am very happy with the speedy service. They took the time to explain the problem with my car and repaired it in little time. I will use them again. Thanks!

TH
Teodora H.
Volkswagen CC
09/11/2018
Expedient
The guys did the repair fast, within a day, even though I dropped it on them unannounced and their docket was already full. Also spent an enormous effort dealing with an unexpected and undiscovered problem that popped up during the repair so I could get my car back within a timely fashion.

Thanks!

Tea,
always a pleasure to work in your car. Thank you always for your support and trust you put on Us .

James R.
Hyattsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz C280
09/11/2018
"New-to-Me" 2007 MB C-280 - THANKS Rossi !
EVERYONE ! Trust & use Rossi !
I'm a believer !
Friends, who are BMW aficionados, referred me to Rossi for care, love, honesty, & efficiency for my "new-to-me" 2007 MB C-280.
I expect this to be a long-term relationship because the prices are real & fair.
The care for high-end autos ( even this old one ) is real.
Rossi has my business. I believe they'll keep it.
Thanks Mike.
Thanks Rod.
5 + Stars !!!

Mr . Randall,
our main and only job is making your car ours. Fix it with the best parts for the price. Appreciate always your support in our small business.

Thank you.
Rod.

Michael M.
Saab 9-5
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the mechanics did what they were supposed to do.

OA
Odell A.
Maryland
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Odell said he loves the way they operate. They offered to help push it in front of the business cause it wouldn't start and they fixed the issue right away.
ROD D. from ROSSI'S AUTOMOTIVE responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and fix your car ASAP.

EH
Great as always.

VZ
Vinjol Z.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
vinjol said he had a great experience with the business, and the staff was knowledgeable, and nice.