TJ
Chevy Chase, MD
Saab 9-3
07/30/2021
Worth the Half Hour Drive to Get Service
They did a thorough review of my 15 yr old Saab and took the time to answer my questions. I felt that they really care about their jobs and customer service.

VW
Verne W.
Laurel, MD
BMW 325i
07/29/2021
Awesome Customer service
The guys at Rossi did a amazing job on my late model BMW!

Saab 9-3
07/28/2021
Great work, great service every time!
I’ve been taking my 2006 Saab to Rossi for years. The team always explains what the problem is, and fixes it if necessary or let’s you know if it can wait. I always bring my car in with confidence, not dreading that I may be mislead. Rossi is always a great experience!

Mark H.
Fort Myers, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/28/2021
Great work
Those guys are great to work with I took care of my issues did a great job anytime money work for service I will go to them first

Hyattsville, MD
07/26/2021
Rod!!!
Super patient...provides different options and reasons for repairs needed or recommended...always explains what has been done.

RE
Rich E.
Volvo V70
07/23/2021
V70 Subframe Bushings
Rod did a super job at installing new front Subrame bushings when other shop in Laurel couldn't do the job even after accepting my Volvo. The service Rod provided was reasonably fast, thorough and Rod was friendly and even helped with and exhaust mounting issue I had.

Volvo XC60
07/21/2021
Great as always!
Rod and his team always impress me with their work! Honest and timely.

KP
Kenneth P.
Rockville, MD
07/17/2021
There when I need them
Once again, Rod at Rossi found room in his busy schedule (garage full of cars) to help me out of a bind. My BMW needed a new starter, and he managed to get it done before the weekend. I greatly appreciated it, and I’m glad Rossi is there. Now, the car cranks nice and strong.

AE
Anthony E.
Chevy Chase, MD
Saab 9-2X
07/04/2021
Prompt delivery of service to my car; knowledgeable and helpful staff

Lexus GS 300
07/03/2021
Efficient and timely service.
Efficient and timely service

Curt M.
Volvo S40
06/26/2021
Very responsible
Visited with one of those problems I couldn't diagnose and seemed to come and go. Appreciated the quick diagnosis and clear explanation, supported by pictures sent to my phone. Per usual, very professional and I'd highly recommend.

KT
Kevin T.
Takoma Park, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/22/2021
They do the job right.
They are prompt, efficient, available, and they communicate well. I appreciate the professional service.

PB
Penelope B.
Volkswagen GTI
06/21/2021
Great service as always
I have trusted Rossi's for servicing my VW GTI for the last three years. The repairs are always quick, reliable, and done at a reasonable price. I trust them and have never felt like they were trying to upsell or mislead me just to make a few extra bucks. I would recommend them without any hesitation.
ROD D. from ROSSI'S AUTOMOTIVE responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for your nice review. We will always Do the best for your services and needs for your car.
Rod

LH
Lisa H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/07/2021
They keep my Mini going
Great job on my Ac, just in time for the heat wave.

Mary Jane G.
06/04/2021
Thorough, reasonably priced and personable
The work that needed to be done was well explained and completed in a timely manner. The flexibility with scheduling was also appreciated.

Thank you.
Here To help when your car need it !!