MV
Miguel V.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Miguel said the business did a good job on his vehicle.

CG
Cheryl G.
Volkswagen Passat
06/14/2018
Always fixed the first time
I have been a customer of Rossi's for a few years now. I am proud to say that whenever I take my cars ( 2001 VW Passat and 2006 Chrysler Crossfire) in for any type of service, the service is completed timely and correctly the FIRST time.

ED
Ernie D.
Hyattsville, MD
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Ernie said the business provided good service.

John H.
Saab 9-3
06/07/2018
Efficient, effective, and friendly service
I brought the car on a Monday morning without an appointment because it was running rough over the weekend. They had diagnosed the problem and called to explain it to me and go over the treatment options. I had it back at my house that afternoon.

BJ
Bryant J.
06/03/2018
I've been getting my car serviced at Rossi Automotive for several years and have always received excellent service. Rod knows his stuff and does not recommend work that really doesn't need to be done. I trust him with my car.
ROD D. from ROSSI'S AUTOMOTIVE responded on 06/03/2018

Thank you Bryant . We appreciate your kind words

NC
Nicholas C.
BMW M3
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said they kept him updated on a regular basis.

Rhonda R.
Mercury Milan
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Rhonda said she has been a customer of the business for years and she would recommend them for service.

Darcy H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Darcy said she felt the gentleman helping her with her vehicle was very fair, economical, and solution oriented in trying to get repairs done on her vehicle.

CP
Carolyn P.
04/29/2018
Repair Service
I was overwhelmed with their care and patience in explaining the problems I was having with my BMW X1. I felt confident and trusting in their services.

Dona M.
Columbia, MD
BMW 128i
04/28/2018
Second visit
I'll be back for future visits.

JoAnn R.
04/26/2018
They care!
The owner took care of my car and explained the problem clearly. Great service.

Sherri H.
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Sherri said the service was great. The vehicle was done the same day. She did not have a lot of time to speak with the front end. However, she received a lot of information on the backend.

Doug H.
04/08/2018
Impressive turnaround
Hi, I was planning a trip from DC to New York on a Friday, and got a notice from my X5 that I had a problem with the suspension on a Tuesday. I called Rod Donoso, explained the problem, he said drop it by Wednesday. By Wednesday evening, he had fixed the problem and I was able to drive to NY with plenty of time to spare.
ROD D. from ROSSI'S AUTOMOTIVE responded on 04/09/2018

Always ready to keep your car on the road. Thanks for trust on Us.

AW
Adean W.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Adean said the employees were very prompt. They explained everything and repaired her vehicle properly.

Carmen M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Charmane. She said she always gets top notch service. It's fast and convenient. They're experts on servicing her vehicle, they know what's wrong, and they are very knowledgeable with vehicles. She recommends this business to her friends all the time. She stated she would like it to keep up the great work.

EH
Elza H.
Takoma Park, MD
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/01/2018
Saw me on short notice for tire issue with quick turnaround. Excellent!
They saw me on short notice and repaired the tire issue while I waited! Very grateful for such great service.
ROD D. from ROSSI'S AUTOMOTIVE responded on 04/02/2018

Your welcome!!

Jan S.
Takoma Park, MD
03/27/2018
Informed decision
Rod went to great lengths to describe the problem with my car and then outline the repair technique. He made sure I knew the pros and cons of choosing whether or not to do it. He also explained the cost in detail. I feel confident he's trustworthy and competent. I'm a fan!
ROD D. from ROSSI'S AUTOMOTIVE responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you for the trust to put your car needs in our hands.

Curt M.
Volvo S40
03/27/2018
Trustworthy, willing to take the time...
Needed part replacement, but mechanics noted that only one "side" needed to be fixed -- in contrast to tire shop during an alignment check. Glad I use Rossi's regularly.
ROD D. from ROSSI'S AUTOMOTIVE responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you. We are here to keep your car and needs of your pocket.

Mary B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the service was excellent. The work was done at a fair price.

LC
Loretta C.
Bowie, MD
Saab 9-3
03/26/2018
The Owner's (Rod) customer service skills.
I really like taking both my vehicles to Rossi's. I believe they are very fair and honest regarding the repairs I need.