Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ROGER G.
10/02/2019
Roger G.
I own a business and need to keep my trucks on the road. Don got me in and out of the shop quickly and work was done correctly. Will recommend to my friends and other business associate's.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you, Roger! We understand the importance of mobile businesses and will always do our best to get your vehicles done right.

MARK M. W.
09/25/2019
Road trip check, tire repair, OBD check.
Found and repaired tire issue. Great service as usual. Reasonable rates. We don't go anywhere else.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you, Mark! We're always glad to see you.

FS
Fred S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/24/2019
Turbo Trouble
Don himself recently took care of what I thought might have been a costly and complicated repair to the turbocharger on my 2009 Jetta wagon. Fortunately, he resolved the issue, which involved a relatively minor repair, in a couple of hours. As a follow-up, he recommended a tune-up (scheduled maintenance, and my VW's first such treatment in its 116K miles), which he will tackle in October. I continue to have faith in his company's work and recommend Don's Auto Care with enthusiasm!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you, Fred! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

BUDDY B.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/21/2019
Oil Change
Happy with the personal service. Many thanks.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you, Buddy! We'll see you again closer to winter!

KP
Kristy P.
Middletown, CT
Mazda CX-9
09/21/2019
Don did a pre-purchase inspection on a car I was thinking about buying. Not only did he get me in same day, I I received the inspection report just a few hours! It was very thorough and included pictures. I would definitely recommend Don's auto care center.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you, Kristy! Our new system allows to give us a clear, detailed inspection for all our customers vehicles. We're glad it helped you out.

MK
MIKE K.
Columbus, MS
Oldsmobile Bravada
09/17/2019
Quick, Friendly Service
Had a problem with my car while on an extended trip - took care of me immediately to get me back on the road
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us, Mike! We were glad to get you back on the road.

Bob B.
09/14/2019
I have been going to Don's for a long time when my sons got their cars that was the only place to go because safety for my boys come first.
Don's has a team of the best mechanics around and the customer safety is always first.
Thanks Guys.
Bob Benton
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you, Bob! We're glad to be of service in helping keep your family safe.

Michael S.
09/14/2019
Always straight forward, honest service at Don's
Have been coming to Don's for service for quite a while now... our 2005 Altima was getting loud exhaust noise and didn't want to spend a lot as we'd just bought a new vehicle and it would soon be up for sale. Problem was a cracked flex pipe and Don's excellent team was able to cut out and weld in a new piece of flex pipe - just what the doctor ordered! Problem solved and a major expense avoided.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you, Michael! We're glad to get you fixed up!

RP
ROBERT P.
South Windsor, CT
09/13/2019
Quality Work and Integrity
Have been a customer for many years now, with our ever changing family fleet. Don and David, have always been straight forward and delivered excellent service and repair work. New Engine, brakes, exhaust system, clutch, radiator, tie rods, bearings, electrical...pretty much end to end repairs and routine service all done and done well. Highly recommend to anyone!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you much, Robert! We're glad to be of service.

Ron S.
Ford
09/11/2019
Can’t go wrong
Been doing business with Dons’ for quite a while, NEVER had a problem, ALWAYS left a Happy Customer and refer my friends and neighbors to Dons. 2 of my sons go also. TRUST Worthy is MY big point!!!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you, Ron! We're glad you're happy with our services and we hope to continue to meet or exceed your expectations.

JACKIE C.
09/10/2019
Excellent service! Also they clearly explain the importance why they recommend a certain repair/work to be done.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you, Jackie! We look forward to your next visit.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
Windsor Locks, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2019
Efficient, Excellent Service,Reasonable Prices
I have been a customer of Dons for over 10 years. I have always received excellent service, polite and easy to understand explanations of the service or services my vehicle needed My vehicle is an older one and it runs very well and I credit the ability to keep this vehicle as well-maintained as it is to Don and his able crew. Thanks for all the help over the years.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you, Elizabeth! We're happy to keep your vehicle up to snuff and we hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

BC
BRAD C.
09/09/2019
Periodic maintenance, plus
Brought my 08 Camry in for it's 97,000 mile maintenance. That was completed on time and done well. Plus, other small issues were found (like replacing a rear, dead light bulb which I was unaware of) after apparently inspecting the car all over for problems. I like that. It runs super and looks good as it was cleaned inside and out (washed), which is nice.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you, Brad! We try to keep all our customers on the road, not a lot of people understand how important regular maintenance is!

MN
Maryann N.
Springfield, MA
Nissan Versa Note
09/07/2019
Totally satisfied customer
excellent customer service, mechanics' skill, prompt service and professionalism
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you, Maryann! We'll see you at your next oil change!

Jim B.
Farmingdale, NY
09/05/2019
Thanks for the help
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to help us out. You gave us confidence to complete our trip home.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you, Jim! We hope your trip home was relatively uneventful and we wish you luck in your future travels!

JEFFREY L.
West Hartland, CT
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
09/05/2019
Professional service/modern practices
It’s great doing business with people who take pride in their work. They are upfront and honest and have a professional attitude. Knowing you can trust them makes all the difference.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you, Jeffrey! Let us know if you have anymore concerns, but we hope it's smooth sailing.

John P.
09/02/2019
Front end alignment
I had my truck front end alignment performed at Don;s auto they did a wonderful job,
No pulling it drives steady as rock going down the road. Price was very reasonable
it only took about an Hour. Friendly staff very professional work. Highly recommend this place you won't be disappointed.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you, John! Glad to be of service and we do hope to see you again.

MICHAEL R.
East Windsor, CT
Chrysler 200
08/31/2019
Great all around service.
My first trip for my car to be serviced was better than expected. Thanks guys for making me feel like I have been going there for years. My only request going forward is to make WIFI available. I actually logged into work while waiting and had to use my phone as a hotspot. Just a suggestion. Thanks again.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Michael. We're glad your service was to your satisfaction.

Casey W.
08/28/2019
Great place
Never a bad experience at Don's auto. The staff is always so helpful and courteous. Highly recommended.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you, Casey! We look forward to seeing you again.

MARGARET C.
East Granby, CT
08/26/2019
96 Ford F-250 Service
Our beautiful F250 1996 pulled our horse trailer out of the garage. Everything was great as usual. Then she stalled, and stalled and stalled. This truck has never failed us. Something was really wrong. We had to tow her out from under the Goose Neck of the Trailer. No motor means no power steering!! Such fun. Called Don, he said bring her right in as soon as you can. Don services our beauty all the time for us. Test after test, try after try Don and his crew did not give up on our girl. Issue was, her computer was not talking to any parts of the truck. Don found a place to send our computer out to have it rebuilt. Got it back, put it in and ran more tests as well as test drives. Don does not take any chances on letting a vehicle leave his shop unless he is confident it is safe for the owners to drive. Thank you to all the folks at Don's Auto Care Center. Mickey Curtis
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you, Mickey! We're glad to keep your girl on the road and in good health. We hope to see you again but not too soon!