Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Casey W.
08/28/2019
Great place
Never a bad experience at Don's auto. The staff is always so helpful and courteous. Highly recommended.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you, Casey! We look forward to seeing you again.

MARGARET C.
East Granby, CT
08/26/2019
96 Ford F-250 Service
Our beautiful F250 1996 pulled our horse trailer out of the garage. Everything was great as usual. Then she stalled, and stalled and stalled. This truck has never failed us. Something was really wrong. We had to tow her out from under the Goose Neck of the Trailer. No motor means no power steering!! Such fun. Called Don, he said bring her right in as soon as you can. Don services our beauty all the time for us. Test after test, try after try Don and his crew did not give up on our girl. Issue was, her computer was not talking to any parts of the truck. Don found a place to send our computer out to have it rebuilt. Got it back, put it in and ran more tests as well as test drives. Don does not take any chances on letting a vehicle leave his shop unless he is confident it is safe for the owners to drive. Thank you to all the folks at Don's Auto Care Center. Mickey Curtis
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you, Mickey! We're glad to keep your girl on the road and in good health. We hope to see you again but not too soon!

RK
RICHARD K.
Suffield, CT
Ford RV Cutaway
08/25/2019
Coachman motorhome
I brought our motorhome to Don’s auto care Center because he was the only shop in the area that will work on the chassis of the motorhome. I made a list of things that needed to be checked since this unit is 20 years old and needed a complete chassis inspection and evaluation I met Kate when we dropped it off who is the service writer there and
She said she would get back to me in a day or so with an explanation of what they found when she called back there was quite a list of things they found that needed immediate attention and I authorize them to go forward with the repairs I must say Kate was great very professional and knowledgeable during the process of repairs there was a delay because Some parts were were wrong again Kate called to give me an update and apologize for the delay this was very reassuring for me when the vehicle was ready for pick up Kate called and said it was ready and the estimate that they had given me in the beginning was the same amount that was due for the repairs no surprises no add-ons just good common business sense if I could read to this place higher than five stars I would it is nice to know that there are still honest repair facilities out there with great help and that personal touch that was given to us in closing I would just like to say that Don’s auto care center should be the model that all other auto repair facilities should follow
Rick & Connie knowles
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you very much, Richard! While we do still apologise for the delay, we're glad you were satisfied with out explainations and work. We will happily take care of any concerns you may have.

JOANNE K.
Honda CR-Z
08/25/2019
My “check tire pressure light came on on my way out for a day trip. Stopped in to the shop and they checked the tires and reset system on the spot for free😀
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you, Joanne! Let us know if you have anymore issues, we'll be glad to take care of you.

VP
VICKIE P.
Springfield, MA
08/24/2019
Service and service people
I drive to Don’s from Springfield, MA because after more than 10 years I know they are worth that extra consideration! Why? Because they always give that extra to their customers! Always in all ways! Car service you can trust and depend on!
Vickie Phillips Chiz 413-885-2434
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you, Vickie! Always glad to be of service.

EH
EDWARD W. H.
Windsor, CT
Friendly & very accommodating
We have dealt with Dons auto care for several years & have been absolutely satisfied.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you, Edward! We are very glad you've stuck with us for so long and we hope to continue to serve your needs.

BUDDY B.
Windsor, CT
Chevrolet Colorado
2005 Colorado Sevice
Keep me informed on what is being done.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you, Buddy! Glad to keep you up to date!

MJ
Malik J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
Their the best
i Just got my first car, a Pontiac Grand Prix & was having a overheating problem. I assumed it was a blown head gasket, they checked it out & fixed the problem for me which wasn’t even a head gasket & saved me a lot of money. Me & my mom have been going here for the past 2 years & never had an issue, their the only auto care place I’d go to.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you, Malik! We're glad the problem wasn't as severe as it could have been. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

FF
FRAN F.
Windsor Locks, CT
Honda Ridgeline
08/19/2019
Quality service
As usual, prompt and quality service, fair price, pleasant atmosphere.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you, Fran! Glad to be of service.

MO
Mary O.
Volkswagen Passat
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she has gotten to know Tom and that she is very happy with him. She trusts his business more than the other facilities.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you, Mary!

GJ
GENE J.
Union, CT
08/17/2019
Great shop.
Great shop, good people doing good work. I had an alternator bolt completely missing, only one left holding it on, Matt spotted it along with a small coolant leak. Both issues could have become big problems in the future if not seen.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you, Gene! We're glad to help you and your vehicle stay on the road safely

VC
VALERIE C.
Bloomfield, CT
08/15/2019
The service is great as well as the staff
I have been going there for a while, and I have complete confidence in them they have truly earned my business the staff is very professional
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you, Valerie! We're glad to keep you on the road!

ROB S.
New Britain, CT
08/13/2019
Fast service and fixed right the first time
Excellent service as always and at a fair price. Thanks Don & crew!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you, Rob! We do the best we can and we appreciate your feedback.

TP
Tom P.
Hebron, CT
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
08/13/2019
Good, fast, competent service!
Detailing was excellent!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you, Tom! Glad to be of service.

WA
WILLIAM C. A.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/10/2019
Service and friendlyness
They do a good job and on tim
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you, William! Happy to get you in and out in a timely fashion.

TC
Tony C.
Subaru Crosstrek
08/10/2019
Excellent service fit me in while full.
Great Service. Fair prices.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you, Tony! Glad we could get you take care of.

CV
Caroline V.
Waterbury, CT
Nissan Pathfinder
08/09/2019
Short waiting time and Excellent customer service
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you, Caroline! Glad to be of service.

BC
BRAD C.
08/08/2019
Front brakes job
I had a pulsating and pulling of the front brakes particularly going down hills over 50 MPH in my 2008 Camry. At the appointed time, Dave saw to it that new pads, rotors and calipers were replaced on both front wheels and now the braking is like new again. The analysis of the problem was right and the job was done when Dave said it would be done for about the price he estimated. He even called during the repair to check with me about finding that calipers were needed. I am completely satisfied.
Brad Chase
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you, Brad! We're glad to live up to your expectations and look forward to meeting your vehicular needs in the future.

Kia Soul

WAYNE M.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
08/04/2019
Strut replacement
Dropped my car off to have new strut installed (was bent after hitting a curb avoiding a deer) I was told it was a 4 hour job including a 4 wheel alignment. Car was done in 4 hours and it rides and handles better than before. Matt did a great job and in the time quoted. No better place to take your vehicle for repairs or service!!!!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you, Wayne! We are glad to keep you on the road. We'll pass on your word to Matt!