Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BC
BRAD C.
08/08/2019
Front brakes job
I had a pulsating and pulling of the front brakes particularly going down hills over 50 MPH in my 2008 Camry. At the appointed time, Dave saw to it that new pads, rotors and calipers were replaced on both front wheels and now the braking is like new again. The analysis of the problem was right and the job was done when Dave said it would be done for about the price he estimated. He even called during the repair to check with me about finding that calipers were needed. I am completely satisfied.
Brad Chase
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you, Brad! We're glad to live up to your expectations and look forward to meeting your vehicular needs in the future.

Kia Soul

WAYNE M.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
08/04/2019
Strut replacement
Dropped my car off to have new strut installed (was bent after hitting a curb avoiding a deer) I was told it was a 4 hour job including a 4 wheel alignment. Car was done in 4 hours and it rides and handles better than before. Matt did a great job and in the time quoted. No better place to take your vehicle for repairs or service!!!!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you, Wayne! We are glad to keep you on the road. We'll pass on your word to Matt!

LC
LUCILLE C.
East Windsor, CT
Volkswagen Eos
08/03/2019
Great service for my VW
This was my first appointment at Don's. It was for routine service but the mechanic took the time to thoroughly go over my car and Dave, who managed my appointment, carefully explained everything to me. I was very pleased and definitely will be going back.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you, Lucille! We want all of our clients to know what their vehicles need and are happy to help them plan any maintenance or repairs needed to keep them on the road. Don't hesitate to call with any questions.

GT
GAIL T.
08/01/2019
Great place to deal with
I called to have my truck serviced while it was being towed there. They were very busy and unfortunately about a week out on there scheduling. This was my only vehicle and they told me they would at least try to look at it soon. They were able to look and fix it several days before the promised date.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you, Gail! We were very happy to be able to help you out sooner than planned. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did!

MARK S.
Volvo XC90
07/31/2019
Service is Spectacular
Don’s auto services are exemplary. Their attention to detail and professional, courteous customer care is second to none.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you, Mark! We hope to continue to exceed your expectations.

PK
PATRICIA K.
Westfield, MA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/30/2019
Best Service Ever in an Emergency
We broke down outside Don's Autocare and within a minute of asking for help Don and his entire crew came out and pushed our vehicle to safety. Not only did they stop what they were doing to help us they were exceptionally kind and helpful when we agreed to leave our vehicle there to be repaired. The inside of the facility was cleaner than any other auto shop I have ever been to , and they went above and beyond to make us comfortable as were filled out paperwork and waited to be picked up. By the next day I had heard back from them on the cars issues and their plan for it. We were blessed to break down in front of the best garage we have ever worked with and will continue to do business with them for as long as they will have us. Thank you to Don and his team for turning what could have been an awful experience into an amazing one.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you, Patricia! While we are very sorry your vehicle broke down, we are very glad it happened in front of us. It brings us joy to be able to help anyone out of a crappy situation and we are ecstatic that you are happy. We'll see you again!

CT
Corinna T.
Volvo V50
07/28/2019
Best Experience I've ever had!
Brought my Volvo V50 in for oil change, brake check, tire rotation, rear light out and detail. Anywhere else would have told me I needed brakes, but Don and team said they were fine. Didn't try to up-sell what I didn't need. Now for the rear light. A fog lamp was out on passenger side. His team spent much time and effort to figure out what was wrong only to learn (after much research) that the rear fog lamp on passenger side is a "dummy" bulb! After all that labor time, they did not charge since the light never needed to be replaced. And the detail, well, my wheels have never been so clean and the interior was pristine. Kudos to all the team at Don's. Your service beats any dealership I have ever been to (and they've been pretty bad), and your integrity and honesty is what will make me a loyal customer and will recommend you to anyone. Thank you all so much!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you, Corinna! We will gladly assist you with all your needs. Even if all you have is questions it is our professional pleasure to figure out what is best for you and your car!

JOHN S.
Windsor Locks, CT
07/28/2019
They are very a very good crew & stick to solving all your Problems with your Vehicle
Please re enter my name in your Computer as Johnny not John - John was my Dads name
Much Appreciated!!!
All the best
Johnny
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/29/2019

Sure thing! Thank you for the rating, Johnny! All the best!

KL
KEN L.
07/27/2019
Ken
Gy8yrti
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for the five stars, Ken!

PL
PETE L.
07/24/2019
Highly recommend
Don's has great service and is always accommodating. We'll miss you guys when we move.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you, Pete! Don't forget, even if you move you can always call us for vehicle records and advice! If your new mechanic advises something that sounds a bit off or even just for reassurance we'll be happy to be here for you!

GM
Greg M.
Windsor, CT
07/23/2019
Quick Service
First visit, felt most welcome and now know where I'll get future auto service needs
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you, Greg! We look forward to seeing you again.

KL
KAREN L.
07/23/2019
Honest, affordable, and everyone is super friendly
Amazing experience. Was recommended to my Mom and then to myself. Best recommendation ever!!!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you, Karen! We're glad you like us.

RQ
Rebecca Q.
07/16/2019
Customer satisfaction guaranteed
Don and Kate take the time to listen and make sure that they solve whatever problem you are having with your car. They go above and beyond trying to accommodate your schedule. Their pricing is always very fair. There have been times that I feel like I am under paying them for the amount of time they put into the work. If there's nothing wrong with the car, they're open and honest so as not to do extra work just to get an extra check. I always trust that I am getting quality work with the added bonus of amazing customer service.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you, Rebecca! We'll always be here to meet your needs and answer any questions you may have about your vehicles. We'll see you!

JULIE B.
07/12/2019
Car broke down
I stopped because my car was having issues. I cannot say enough good about how I was treated. Car ended up getting repaired somewhere else and i wish i could have had Dons do it but it was under warranty. I have had work done there before and they are honest and wonderful to work with. And 5hey have a great car wash😉
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you, Julie! Even though we didn't end up doing the repairs for you, we are glad to have been able to help you on your way! Don't hesitate to call if there's anything else we can help you with.

Mr./Ms. D.
Suffield, CT
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/11/2019
PERFECTION
Don himself contacted me regarding a vibration in my van. His crew had already diagnosed and repaired the vibration that I mentioned. He indicated that he may be feeling something different. After test driving the vehicle with me I told him that he had fixed the problem. The van has 250,000 miles. It has issues. The owner, Don himself took time to make sure that I was satisfied. In addition his team will always indicate other issues with my vehicles, not to get more business but to insure our drivers safety.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you! If you every have any concerns don't hestitate to let us know. We do our best to help our clients feel safe if their vehicles.

Broad Brook

Thank you, Anonymous!

CHARLES C.
07/04/2019
FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE
I recently had an "all day" repair done on our only vehicle. Not only did Don's Auto bring me home and pick me up, but they, also, scheduled the begining of my job the evening before so that I would be certain to have my car back for a required use the next day.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you, Charles! We always do our best to accommodate our customers and we were happy to be able to get this done for you.

TP
Tom P.
Hebron, CT
07/04/2019
Excellent Service!
Another good job of servicing my Ford Escape. Timely, competent and caring.
Thank you.

Thank you much, Tom!

WM
WAYNE M.
Ashford, CT
07/03/2019
Car service
As always, quick excellent service

Thank you, Wayne!