WM
WAYNE M.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
12/11/2019
Service and repairs
Brought my car in for routine service and because the techs check numerous things during the service he noticed my front brake pads were worn past safe limits, It was not noticeable in the pedal or in stopping ability but they were definitely. Had new pads and rotors installed. Also I was having some random hesitation issues and Don suggested a carbon cleaning procedure which gets rid of power robbing carbon from injectors, valves, pistons and throttle body. I also had a transmission service done. They had my car for only a day and when I picked it up it was all vacuumed out and it ran and stopped like a new car! As always Don the office personnel and the techs are friendly, professional, and courteous. I've been taking my vehicles to Don's since he opened for business in East Windsor in 2002 and won't take them anywhere else for service or repairs. I trust they're work implicity.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you, Wayne! We're always glad to keep you in the loop with urgent and potential concerns. Always let us know if you need anything.

12/06/2019
They always find the issue in a short time.
Like I said they always find the issue, and I have had some extremely less than normal challenges.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you, Anonymous!

DAN R.
East Windsor, CT
Nissan Rogue
12/05/2019
Repeat customer
Always helpful. Last minute stop with tire repair required .
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you, Dan! Always glad to help out.

ROGER G.
12/05/2019
I own a business and need to keep my trucks running.Don got me in and out with quality work.
Thanks to Don and his team for there commitment to excellent customer service. It's refreshing to work with a group of professionals who stand behind there work.??
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you, Roger! It's our business to keep our customers rolling so we're happy you're satisfied with out work.

WP
William P.
East Granby, CT
Buick Lucerne
11/26/2019 Category: Service
William said it was good service. He has been a very satisfied customer over the years.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you, William!

KK
KRIS K.
West Suffield, CT
11/22/2019
Honest and reasonable
Great, honest service. Responsive. Can service our hybrid. Much more reasonable than dealers.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you much, Kris! We're here for you when you need us!

MT
MARY T.
11/20/2019
Excellent customer service
Just Excellent
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you, Mary! We think you're pretty excellent, too!

Richard M.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service was good, the staff treated him like family and they didn't go overboard on the pricing. He enjoyed the experience.

Thank you, Richard!

EM
Eileen M.
11/15/2019
Honesty
When you go to Don's Auto, you can trust that your experience will be honest.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you, Eileen! Thank you for your trust and your feedback.

Julio R.
Hartford, CT
11/15/2019
They were very explanatory , about the problem with my vehicle, and what needed to be done to repair it. They are awesome.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you, Julio! Let us know if there's anything else you need.

ED
ELLEN D.
11/14/2019
As usual Don's Auto is on point. Had an oil change and loud screeching belt tightened in no time flat! Nice couch and "living room like" waiting room where there is a coffee machine and snacks if you need a pick me up! All the staff are so nice and have always treated us so well. They get the job done fast and get you back on the road quicker than anywhere I have ever gone before .
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you, Ellen! We're happy to help you out. Please let us know how that adjustment went and give us a call if you need any more assistance!

Steve W.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
11/13/2019
Fair, accurate, clean, on time.
Started bringing family vehicles a few years ago when prior service company failed me. Always happy with results. We have older vehicles, so there are often additional services recommended, but there is never any pressure and we are always given the opportunity to review before scheduling.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you, Steve! We're always here if you need us.

Don B.
Feeding Hills, MA
11/09/2019
Don's Auto Care Center came highly recommended, and I was not disappointed!
My vehicle service engine light would come on, intermittently, about every 300 or so miles, and then go off on it's own with no driveablitly, starting, idling, accelerating, or other discernible symptoms. I was unable to get an inspection sticker with the SEL on, and I wanted the problem causing it corrected. The GM dealer recommended a cylinder head replacement, at the cost of over $3000. When I brought the vehicle to Don's, I was able to explain the problem, talk to Don personally about what the GM dealer had already done and recommended, and discuss other options. An upper cylinder head cleaning treatment was recommended. Don's Auto Care Technician took before and after computer readings, and after the treatment the readings greatly improved. As a result of this "outside of the box" thinking, the SEL has not returned in over 4 months and more than 2000 miles driven, and I was able to get my inspection sticker for this year. Don's literally saved me thousands in repair bills! My sincere "Thank You" to Don and the technicians and staff who helped me!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you, Don! Sometimes the cause of an issue can be evasive and the use of scan tools and system readings are all we can rely on when the concern doesn't present itself in a visual way (split vacuum line, etc.) We appreciate you sticking with us through the process and we are certainly thrilled that you are pleased with your repairs. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

DEBBI H.
11/08/2019
Experienc, efficient and pleasant group of auto experts
Title says it all. Thank you for listening to my descriptions of the auto and figuring out the problem. Again thanks!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you, Debbi! We'll do everything we can to help you do what's best for your vehicle.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
Windsor Locks, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019
Staff is always knowledgeable and helpful
Again today, Don and his very capable staff got me and my vehicle safely back on the road. I have an older vehicle and I am sure that the quality work done by Don and his staff over the last several years is one of the biggest reasons I still can keep this vehicle on the road. I recommend this excellent group of automotive techs to any one that needs service work done. A great place to do business.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you, Elizabeth! We know newer vehicles can be so expensive and if regular maintenance is maintained it's easy to keep your familiar vehicles on the road. Thank you for sticking with us.