DEBBI H.
Broad Brook, CT
11/08/2019
Experienc, efficient and pleasant group of auto experts
Title says it all. Thank you for listening to my descriptions of the auto and figuring out the problem. Again thanks!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you, Debbi! We'll do everything we can to help you do what's best for your vehicle.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
Windsor Locks, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019
Staff is always knowledgeable and helpful
Again today, Don and his very capable staff got me and my vehicle safely back on the road. I have an older vehicle and I am sure that the quality work done by Don and his staff over the last several years is one of the biggest reasons I still can keep this vehicle on the road. I recommend this excellent group of automotive techs to any one that needs service work done. A great place to do business.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you, Elizabeth! We know newer vehicles can be so expensive and if regular maintenance is maintained it's easy to keep your familiar vehicles on the road. Thank you for sticking with us.

WL
Wayne L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/02/2019
Pu repairs
Don’s is a 5 star repair shop I believe they can fix any problem I bring them, no upselling and very reasonable prices they get all my repairs
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you, Wayne! Let us know if you need anything in the future.

PH
Patti H.
Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019
They always do great work for a fair price
As always they were quick and did great work
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you, Patti! We appreciate your consideration and will be happy to help you with anything you need.

SUSAN M.
Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019
they did gave me estimate and booked the repair for 2days after and car was done by early afternoon all worked out stress free thank you Don’s. Was referred by boyfriends customer who has and daughter been going to them too and very pleased with service
Great service and they fixed the problem quick and stress free
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you, Susan! Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

GT
GAIL T.
Great quick service
Helped getting my disabled sisters vehicle back very quickly. David always calls before works done to explain work.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you, Gail! We're glad to be of service.

ES
Elaine S.
Chrysler Sebring
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said that he has done business there for years. They are open, honest, communicative and fast.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you, Elaine! We'll be here for all your automotive needs.

RE
Ray E.
Broad Brook, CT
10/29/2019
Always a pleasure
On time, job well done, professional and courteous, what more can I ask for?
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you, Ray! We look forward to your next visit!

Suffield, CT
Cadillac SRX
10/27/2019
Comprehensive job.
They looked at all systems that could have had a hand in causing a mechanical problem to find the cause and then fix it. Good job.

Thank you, Anonymous!

FS
Fred S.
Windsor, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/25/2019
Thank You!
New spark plugs and radiator hoses will keep this Jetta chugging along for another 50k. Thank you to Don’s for recommending the service and executing it expeditiously.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you, Fred! We'll be here for all your vehicular needs.

ZJ
Ziyah J.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Allen. He said he is the previous owner of the vehicle. They always take care of him. They help with his questions about the vehicle's problem. He is very happy with their service. He has been going there for 5 years or more.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you both Ziyah & Allen!

SP
SANDY P.
10/24/2019
Routine Service
I would never go anywhere else to have mt car serviced! Everyone there is friendly, courteous and most importantly knowledgeable and honest!!!
I have had my sons' cars towed from Boston just to get repairs at Don's. Best place around!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you, Sandy! We're glad to keep your family safe and on the road.

VM
Vincent M.
Windsor, CT
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said the employees were very efficient and very good at handling the problem in a timely manner and he has had no issues since. He is very pleased.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you, Vincent! Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Michael B.
10/23/2019
Nice friendly people
My 2000 f250 blew a spark plug out of the head Don's fixed it up quickly so I could get the truck back to work at a fair price
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you, Michael! We're happy to be of service. If you would like us to perform any other services for you don't hesitate to call.

Berlin, CT
Ram 1500
10/22/2019
Best Service
Honest thorough work always performed. Always satisfied!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/22/2019