Don's Mobile Glass Modesto Auto

Latest Review about 1 month ago
Peter A. on 11/07/2017
Customer service to die for.
Review Created: 11/07/2017
Janet D. on 09/21/2017
The customer service representative was very helpful in connecting me with my insurance provider to speed up the approval process. I was very pleased with the speed of the process from the insurance carrier to the end result of my new windshield. Everyone was professional and did their job.
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017
James B. on 07/25/2017
I got nothing but professional treatment by all the staff I had contact with, starting on the phone to walking into the showroom or waiting area. My paperwork was already waiting when I arrived for my appointment, the technician was prompt to come get my vehicle and the job was done in a timely manner. I did ask a supervisor how long I would need to wait until I was able to wash my car but besides that, the experience was a complete success.
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Gerry G. on 04/21/2017
Gerry said there were very pleasant waiting room accommodations and he appreciated the WiFi connectivit. There were also snacks and beverages.
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017
Kraig H. on 09/15/2016
Kraig said he is a long time customer and has always had great experiences with this business.
Review Created: 09/15/2016
William M. on 08/25/2016
Technician was very friendly and professional.
Review Created: 08/25/2016
Timothy S. on 08/19/2016
Glass Technician did not show up at promised time on 1St date. He was approximately 1.5 hrs late when we called him. We stated we were unable to keep this late off appointment. We scheduled re-scheduled appointment for the next day. Technician showed approximately 1 hr before appointment time. Which was ok. Instalation was ok in a very timely manner.
Review Created: 08/19/2016
Brooks B. on 08/17/2016
After the windshield was installed I heard a noise coming through the right hand air conditioning vent. I thought it was something wrong with the air conditioning so took the car to the GMC dealer (only 5,000 miles on new car) for warranty repair. They ordered a new cowling that goes at the base of the windshield. They said it had been bent when the new windshield had been installed the day before. They are replacing the cowling under warranty. Secondly, we have 5 mph speed limit and "slow down" signs posted at three places when entering the property. Your installer came in so fast that the first thing I said to him was if he had seen the speed limit signs. He said he had not. He must not be used to paying attention or respecting others property.
Review Created: 08/17/2016
Bobby W. on 07/14/2016
Technician was very professinal and took time to remove sensor in windshield and replace good job
Review Created: 07/14/2016
Elizabeth L. on 06/09/2016
Appreciate the timely and friendly service.
Service Date: 06/03/2016
Review Created: 06/09/2016
Harold R. on 05/31/2016
He did a nice job.
Service Date: 05/24/2016
Review Created: 05/31/2016
Lisagriffiths W. on 05/18/2016
In a world filled with dishonest business practices it was refreshing to come across an honest technician. My tech Jeff was on time or early both times he came to my home, my car was mean to him, there were a couple of accidents but he stood up , took ownership and told me how he was going to solve the problems. I hope he's not in trouble as I really appreciated and admired his work ethic. His mother should be commended
Service Date: 05/10/2016
Review Created: 05/18/2016
Verified Customer on 03/24/2016
Your mobile installer
Review Created: 03/24/2016
Gordon K. on 12/02/2015
I was very impressed how efficient your man worked. And he worked very hard.
Service Date: 11/20/2015
Review Created: 12/02/2015
Charles T S. on 11/12/2015
My phone wouldn't work at first but I kept having people call me and me calling out until it finally started working. I've had no other problems.
Service Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/12/2015
David P. on 08/26/2015
I was 'passed around' to to many service reps. You would better serve your customers by having ONE service rep follow them all the way through the process. Each time I came in or called we started from square one. The actual installation when it finally happened was very professional and quick.
Service Date: 08/18/2015
Review Created: 08/26/2015
David L., COO at Don's Mobile Glass Modesto Auto responded on 08/27/2015

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate any information that helps us improve.  I agree completely with your sentiment regarding a single point of contact.  We have built our business on personal customer service.  We staff our stores to handle their own phone calls, but also back up our lines with our other stores to handle volume shifts and maintain service.  Most of the time, our team does a good job with getting the proper notes and information so customer service is seamless;  in your case we failed and I apologize for the inconvenience.

We are using your review and job as a training tool.  Thanks for helping us improve.

COO
Mike W. on 07/28/2015
The technician was not very professional, he came off more like a slick salesman. I have had other mobile glass companies that offer to clean my windshield after they finish the repair.
Service Date: 07/15/2015
Review Created: 07/28/2015
David L., COO at Don's Mobile Glass Modesto Auto responded on 08/27/2015

I apologize for your experience.  We encourage our technicians to be personable and in this case, it sounds like it came off wrong.

I have coached the employee based on your review; and sincerely appreciate the feedback to help us improve.

Edward D. on 03/11/2015
I was very pleased with the work that was done on our Toyota. The gentleman that did the work was well experienced in his profession and completed the work in a timely manner. He also took the time to instruct me as to what to do after the work was done.
Review Created: 03/11/2015
Jane H. on 02/17/2015
New windshield replacement was damaged, apparently during shipping. Apparently the tech installed it anyway and never reported it. I was given a refund on my $100 deductible on the $1400 job. I agreed to this compromise on the spot as I didn't not want a hassle with the insurance again and I just wanted my car back. However, my wife went ballistic and now I see those scratches every time I get into my car. I wish I had insisted on having the replacement done correctly. Plus, I am dismayed that the tech apparently tried to slip this through to the detriment of the customer.
Review Created: 02/17/2015
David L., COO at Don's Mobile Glass Modesto Auto responded on 02/23/2015

Mrs. H,

I talked to your husband last week regarding this job, but please accept our apologies again.  The limited availability of your windshield coupled with a miss on our part led to a poor service experience for you.

After our conversation, I believe we have worked out an amicable solution to the problem.  Please contact me if you are still unsatisfied.

Pauline M. on 01/31/2015
The technician did such a great job you cant see where he repaired the glass. Thank You
Service Date: 01/13/2015