4.6

PC
Patricia C.
Service advisor
I like to go there because Haysel the service advisor she have good customer service.

Jennifer P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always on top of things
Nicole was such a great help! She always called me back when i needed her with any questions or concerns as well as working efficiently to get my car running again quickly. Service was great getting things done and clean post fixing. Thank you again for a great experience.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Hello Jennifer, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

GC
Gabriela C.
Doral, FL
Hyundai service in Doral
This is not my first time going to this dealer for service and the main reason I return is because the first time I went I met Nicole Ramos. She has been amazing since the day one. She pays attention to my concerns, works with me, my times and all. She keeps me posted on the progress during the service, she guides me through the entire process, even when I have to decide on what to do first. After the sevice she contacts me to be sure that everything is good. I don't know anything when it comes to mechanic and car issues so it is very hard to trust anyone. Servicing a car is always very expensive but I trust Nicole and she is always looking for ways of helping me. I would not bring my car to this dealer if it wasn't for her. Thank you Nicole and all the mechanics that work with her to make my ride a safe one.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Hello Gabriela, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

OK
Olydia Victoria K.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Like i always write or say about her ..Nichole is awesome she does everything in her power to help you....i have been with you guys for years more than 5 years i had different people helping me and i can say she is my favorite than all of them...
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Hello Olydia, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

EN
Ed N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Always great service.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Hello Ed, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Joseph D.
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is a expert in there job or department
Nicola,
She did a very good job and also what I had to do.When she told me that my car had to stay there for a part to come in.Then she told me I had to get loaner to give me a car for one day for the part comes in then my car will be ready?Next visit I will come in to see Nicole Ramos she is good.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Hello Joseph, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Maria M.
Doral, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Best team
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Hello Maria, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

LV
Luis V.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2020 Category: Service
The people work there make a great job
Juan take care me all the time , excelente and great person he always is with good acttitud
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hello Luis, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Joaquin B.
Hialeah, FL
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Me gusto la atencion en el Doral Hyundai
Excelente Servicio, rapida atención, buena atención y lugar acojedor
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hello Joaquin, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

BP
Betzame P.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Attentive and Professional Staff! I highly recommend Doral Hyundai’s Service Center.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hello Betzame, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2020 Category: Service
No long waiting times and very good service
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

SJ
Sara J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly attencion
Sara J
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Hello Sara, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jose R.
Customer service
Friendly people great customer service
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Hello Jose, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Great service.

Hialeah, FL
02/19/2020 Category: Service
I am extremely happy with Hyundai Service, especially with Haysel Ramirez, the service advisor at Hyundai, thank you for being such as nice person.