4.6

OC
Oscar C.
07/11/2020 Category: Service
This was my 14’ooo miles servife
The employee who took care of my car service was excellent . He was Jaime I think . The service was fast and hopefully everything will be running well. The girls must have better manners to treat the costumers , but at the end was good . Thanks

2020 Hyundai Elantra
The attention
they gave me very good service and they did a good job With my car I had no problem

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast and Personal Service. A+++. Everything is clean and sanitized.

CP
Christian P.
Outstanding service
The gentleman Jamie, was amazing in my time of need. He listened to my concerns and attended to every detail I would definitely recommend Doral Hyundai.

AF
Alexa F.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Nice staff
Went in for an oil change. Had a coupon for an oil change from their website but I did not notice it excluded synthetic oil which is what I needed. The lady who helped me still gave me $10 which was very nice. The wait time was an hour and a half which sounded very long for an oil change but it needed up being an hour so it wasn't too bad.

VR
Vicky R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly staff!!

JV
Jose V.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
SERVICE HYUNDAI SANTA FE 2019
Excellent service, I made my appointment at 3pm on July 03 but I went early so the lady took me for my service quickly.
Everybody so nice, good customer service.

Thank you Doral Hyundai.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Hello Jose, the staff, Nicole and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

ED
Elsy De La D.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Juan was a very good service agent. If you want an excellent, honest salesperson, see JOHNNY.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Hello Elsy, the staff, Juan and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

AC
Abelardo C.
Great staff love it

GOOD SERVICE
VERY GOOD STAFF
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Hello Abelardo, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I see you marked everything as excellent, but gave 3 stars. We will be calling you to see where we went wrong and gather some information. Thanks again for your time and your patronage.

I appreciate you!
Nicole Ramos gives the best customer service ever. She is always very attentive and helpful. I only take my car to Doral Hyundai because of their great service. They take excellent care of my car and Nicole Ramos takes excellent care of the humans. :)
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Hello, the staff, Nicole and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

KJ
Kathryn J.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Great Service!!
Juan Castillo is the best advisor and customer service provider... makes each visit worthwhile.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Hello Ms. Johnson, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jocelyne C.
Miami Springs, FL
Excellent customer service
Nicole was extremely professional knowledgeable and friendly. I hope that for my next service she will attend to me.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Hello Jocelyne, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

LG
Luz G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
SERVICE
EXCELENTE SERVICE
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Hello Luz, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

IG
Indhira G.
Miami Gardens, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Exelent
a professional service
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Hello Indhira, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

GP
Gladys P.
Very pleased
It's difficult to find people that treat you with respect, fortunately, that is not the case of Doral Hyndai. The service is always excellent and Jaime was friendly, courteous and professional.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Hello Gladys, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.