Overall Rating 3.8695657/5Overall Rating 3.8695657/5Overall Rating 3.8695657/5rating 3.8695657rating 3.8695657
Overall Rating 1.97727/5rating 1.97727rating 1.97727rating 1.97727rating 1.97727

11/20/2018 Category: Service
For me was ok, but the time is important

Review
Great service. Very efficient. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

DV
Dunier V.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Very nice and professional staff. Service was great.

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs improvement. 2 hours for an oil change been one of the first customers to get there I don’t understand.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Hello Mr. Vasallo, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We're looking to see what could have happened, but if you were one of the first, it should not have taken that long. Please accept our apologies for the delay.

OR
Oscar R.
Homestead, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great attention, attitude, and service.
As usual, Juan Castillo was able to solve my cars issues by recommending applicable services. The attention to detail is on point at Doral Hyundai! Thanks again,
Oscar Ruiz
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Hello Oscar, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

LC
Liliana C.
Customer service
Excellent customer service!
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Hello Liliana, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Maria H.
Better than expected
Brought in my car for an oil change without an appointment and was in and out in no time. The girl that took care of me (sorry I can't remember her name)was very friendly and helpful.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Hello Maria, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

EL
Esther L.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Muy rápido y muy amables
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hello Esther, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

MA
Mahmoud A.
First timer
Very nice and very busy place, it could use some organization to know where to go and who to talk to. My advisor was great, she took care of me right away and I was in and out within 90 minutes.
The only thing I didn’t like about this visit, they didn’t ask if I want the car washed or anything like that. The price was reasonable and will be back in few months.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hello Mr. Abdalla, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. If you'd like to get your car washed, please let the Service Advisor know, but we usually don't wash car, we vacuum them and the customer drives it through the automated car wash. Thanks again for your time and your patronage.

Andres S.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Todo con muy buena atencion
Trabajo rápido y con calidad
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hello Andres, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

OM
Olga M.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
Keep up the good work 😊
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hello Mirabal, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

AN
Ana N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hello Ana, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

NS
Norman S.
Customer service
Juan is always helpful
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hello Norman, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Lesly M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Staff members
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hello Lesly, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dealer service ok
The service is good k
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Hello, the staff, Haysel and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

Janine L.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Great
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Hello Janine, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Juan C.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
Great
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Hello Juan, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

MA
Maria A.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
It was my first time at the Doral location and I was very impressed. I was in and out within an hour.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always great service
We regularly bring our cars to Doral and always receive great service and sound advice from the staff.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

LQ
Lourdes Q.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Five star customer service.
Jaime Murillo is a great customer service rep. He always gives me a five star customer service. Thank you Jaime, mechanics, and entire staff.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hello Lourdes, the staff, Jaime and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service i was greeted by two employees who quickly guided me to the nearest service center agent who assisted me.the mechanic was very helpfull and nicole provided an exceptional service explaining into detail.