4.6

Overall Rating 4.310341/5Overall Rating 4.310341/5Overall Rating 4.310341/5Overall Rating 4.310341/5rating 4.310341
Overall Rating 2.18605/5Overall Rating 2.18605/5rating 2.18605rating 2.18605rating 2.18605
Latest Review 27 minutes ago

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and courteous service
Excellent service, professionalism and Knowledge.

Maria D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Un Excelente servicio al Cliente
Nicole, es una excelente empleada con un admirable servicio al cliente, es #1 como tal.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Hello Maria, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

YR
Yakelin R.
Good
Good
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Hello Yakelin, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

CF
Clara F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Hello Clara, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

CL
Cesar L.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
These guys are great... outstanding service and great customer service. They deserve all the best! I trust on them because they know what would be the best thing for me. This dealer is my first option for this business!!!
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Hello Cesar, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Monica L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent service.
The service was on time, fast and good.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Hello Monica, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Juan M.
Miramar, FL
Perfect
She is the best
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Hello Juan, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

AA
Ana A.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always excelebt
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Hello Ana, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

AG
Aileen G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Had a great experience with the service department. Juan Castillo excels in professionalism and customer service. He kept me updated with the service being done on my car on a daily basis and his honesty is definitely one hard to find now a days. Thank you!!
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Hello Aileen, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Javier M.
Javier Madrigal
Service was excellent
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Hello Javier, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

OK
Olydia Victoria K.
The mechanic
Nichole is a awesome person always has my back and very helpful i really hope you guys never let her go because i don't know if i would like to go back without her there
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Hello Olydia, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

AC
Alberto C.
Miami Lakes, FL
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Nicole is the reason I come back!
Thank you Nicole for your service!
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Hello Alberto, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

NP
Nerio P.
Medley, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
Excelente atención y tiempo
Excelente todo
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hello Nerio, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

YR
Yamila R.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Employes
Very good
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hello Yamila, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Mario M.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Juan Castillo is a great service agent
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hello Mario, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

CP
Claudia P.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
I am satisfied with the service repair
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hello Claudia, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate your patronage.

SA
Santiago A.
Hyundai ..lo mejor
Doral Hyundai.Excelente servicio.Excelentes carros cada día más competitivos
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hello Santiago, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Joaquin B.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Me gusto la atencion en el Doral Hyundai
Siempre son muy tecnicos y eficientes.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hello Joaquin, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Mariano L.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick and professional service
Juan always takes care of me in a professional matter and is always concerned about my needs at the dealer.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hello Mariano, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Maribel R.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hello Maribel, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.