super buenisimo
bien bien bien
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

OT
Omar T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Very good attention!!!
Everything was good.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Hello Omar, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jose R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Quality
I love Hyundai for more de 15 years
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Hello Jose, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

NC
Nancy C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/21/2020 Category: Service
customer service
excellent customer service
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Hello Ms. Chang, the staff, Nicole and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

10/19/2020 Category: Service
Mt service advisor was very helpful and knowledgeable
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

CL
Cesar L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Doral Hyundai’s personnel are amazing. Great attitude and always available to answer any questions. Explain very well any step they will take towards your car and help you to make the best decision. I will definitely recommend Doral Hyundai to my friends.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Hello Cesar, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us an excellent review. We appreciate your patronage.

Janet B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Janet
Juan castillo very friendly and profesional
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Hello Janet, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

HO
Harvey O.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Excellent customer service
I want to congratulate you because you have a great employee by the name of Nicole Ramos. Even though I was frustrated since the cost of my repairs were more than I expected to spend she assured me that my car was going to be taken care of and she keep me updated on how the repair was going. I am a combat veteran with ptsd and I am at times I am not easy to deal with but Nicole has a great attitude that makes you feel at ease and that helped me a lot since she listens and understood my frustration.

I want to praise you for having such a great employee and people like Nicole don't come along that often since she is a person that refelects the great customer service culture and professionalism that Hyundai Doral should have and strive for everyday and she definitely should be rewarded for a promotion and a raise.

customer service
oriented
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Hello Mr. Worthington, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Hello again Mr. Worthington, thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it. I will let Nicole know, and thank you for your service!

IJ
Ida J.
Homestead, FL
Service and Staff
Every time I bring my car in for services, the staff is friendly and ensures that I'm notified of any deficiency and recalls that are due on my car. Also keeps me Informed of the length of time it will take to have my car repaired.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Hello Ida, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us an excellent review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jandrey M.
Hialeah, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
GREAT
THANK YO NICOLE FOR YOUR GREAT SERVICE

ALWAYS GREAT SERIVCE
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Hello Jandrey, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jose R.
Great Customer Service
Great people
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Hello Jose, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
Good attention
Thanks

Really good
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Hello, the staff and management at Doral Hyundai thank you for providing us your comments and feedback regarding your service experience with us.

Your response will help us in our quest to provide you with the best possible customer experience.

Maria H.
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/13/2020 Category: Service
The place went and they treated me very well
I recommend it
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Hello Maria, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

10/12/2020 Category: Service
Juan Castillo was wonderful.
Great place to service your car, but your best bet is to drop it off and come back when it’s done.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

Mary B.
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Incomplete service
Very upset I called to complaint I left a message and nobody returned my call
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Hello Mrs. Blanco, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I looked at your invoice and noticed that the tire rotation was not done, nor was it charged. Juan wrote on the repair order that the vehicle needs to have tires replaced. I don't know if he forgot to mention it to you. He will be calling you to clarify what was done. Thanks again for your time and your patronage.