Overall Rating 4.1718753/5Overall Rating 4.1718753/5Overall Rating 4.1718753/5Overall Rating 4.1718753/5rating 4.1718753
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125
Latest Review 23 minutes ago

JE
Juan E.
Doral, FL
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. The people they serve are very educated and explain very well about the service they are going to provide.
Excellent people.
Location, location, location.
Comply with the time of service
location is very friendly.

AL
Alexis L.
Quick and efficient!
Made my appointment through the app. arrived on time left 30 minutes later.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Alexis, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Miami Springs, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Survey
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jemima H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Jemima Honore
Best experience with Carlos . He did a wonderful job . He was kind and always kept me updated .
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Jemima, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Dannys P.
Like home.
As always Jaime and the crew provided a relievable and fast service. Thanks.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Mr. Aguila, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Good dealer recommended
Got just what was expected fast in and out for a small recall my car had.

BR
Bertha R.
Hialeah, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Excelente
Excelente will be back
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Bertha, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

LI
Lina I.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Juan was awesome!
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Lina, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jennifer S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good Customer Service
Jamie always makes my visit awesome. He makes sure to attend me in a timely manner and review any additional things the car may need aside from an oil change. He’s the main reason I come back.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Jennifer, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

IR
Ithzy R.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Service I received when I took my car in was excellent. I was treated courteously by my representative who explained all work needed on my car very clearly .
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Ithzy, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Friendly and capable staff
Customers are treated with respect and updated on the status of their vehicles
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

LL
Laura L.
customer service
Carlos provided really good customer service
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Laura, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Ruben S.
Very good attendance.
Good service Carlos Nieves,five star!excellent job!
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Ruben, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

MA
Maribel A.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Maribel, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

John H.
Great help!
was great and fast, and did great on my car
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello John, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

OC
Oscar C.
very timely service
i did an appointment to change the oil and check my car and they fix a recall and make every thing very fast and careful . while i wait for my car i get internet access and resolve something pending of my office. ( the coffee should be free.. i haven't cash.. )
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Oscar, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

IC
Irma C.
Hialeah, FL
2016 Hyundai Accent
Good customer service
Cinco estrella
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Irma, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Maria D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
faster and excelent services
excelent services and good waiting time
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Maria, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Trunk not opening
Even though it was very busy on a Saturday. The staff kept me informed and performed the repair under warranty in a couple of hours. The staff was courteous and professional.

Diana S.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Muy buena atención
Excelente
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hello Diana, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.