Overall Rating 3.9183657/5Overall Rating 3.9183657/5Overall Rating 3.9183657/5rating 3.9183657rating 3.9183657
Overall Rating 2.04082/5Overall Rating 2.04082/5rating 2.04082rating 2.04082rating 2.04082
Latest Review 26 minutes ago

MV
Martha V.
Hialeah, FL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The service they provide. Juan Castillo the advisor always makes my visit so pleasant. Takes the time to explain and makes sure u leave with a smile
Great customer service from advisor Juan Castillo

AC
Angel C.
Good service.
Great!

Jesus C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Excellent job
Good maintenance and excellent advisor

Ana
Muy bueno
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hello Ana, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive. We appreciate your patronage.

Scott W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
A few problems
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hello Mr. Williams, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Unfortunately, at times vehicles start to pull after a tire rotation is done due to "radial pull". The tire is what is causing the car to pull, thus it has to be moved back to the front.... In regards to the hatch door switch, that is a common issue that occurs with that piece on Velosters. Haysel is going to make sure we have the part in stock, and then she'll call you so you can bring th car in to get that done.

Caroline C.
Always satisfied
I am always satisfied with my service visits to Doral Hyundai most importantly is Juan Castillo. He addresses my concerns and communicates well if I might need something more or if I may need something in the near future.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hello Mrs. Crawford, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive. We appreciate your patronage.

IJ
Ida J.
Homestead, FL
Service Personnel
Did a great job on my car and the staff there is helpful and friendly
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hello Ida, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive. We appreciate your patronage.

GB
Gioconda B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Customer Service
This time I got excellent customer service and kept informed at all times on what was found on my car. I can't remember the name of the lady that helped me but she was very good.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hello Gioconda, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive. We appreciate your patronage.

Carlos C.
GREAT SERVICE AND EXCELLENT ATTENTION
great service and excellent attention, take my car without an appointment and they treated me very well and the service was fast and quality.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Carlos, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

AP
Alejandro P.
Nice and friendly staff
Great service from the Hyundai staff.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Alejandro, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jesus R.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/14/2019 Category: Service
I think doral dealer has improved a lot from the last time I visited it.
Good and satifyied
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Mr. Reduello, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

CA
Carlos A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service done on time.

IR
Ina R.
Best Hyundai Team
Excellent Service, Great customer service assistance.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Ina, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Martha M.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
This time everything was fast with excellent eficency
Good Costomer service from the personal who receive the car and process everything
But the cashiers talking to each other without and contact to the guess . Everything else was excelent.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Martha, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

WM
Wander M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Elantra
Good services
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Wander, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

Juan M.
Miramar, FL
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Good
Perfeco
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Juan, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Kenneth M.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
None better
highly professional
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Kenneth, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

RL
Rosmery L.
Hialeah, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
the customer service
knowledge and minimal wait
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Hello Rosemery, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

AN
Atilio N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast and good customer service
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Hello Atilio, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Marcel P.
Best service!!!
Like always, the service was excellent. The customer service is awesome and I’m extremely satisfied. Thanks. And please, keep doing that way. If you go there Juan is the guy. But Thanks everybody!!
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Hello Marcel, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.