Overall Rating 4.0862072/5Overall Rating 4.0862072/5Overall Rating 4.0862072/5Overall Rating 4.0862072/5rating 4.0862072
Overall Rating 2.08621/5Overall Rating 2.08621/5rating 2.08621rating 2.08621rating 2.08621
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

IV
Ingrid V.
Hollywood, FL
good service
service was fast and efficient.

CP
Christina P.
Miami Springs, FL
Great Customer Service
I've been servicing my car there since I bought it in 2011. Great customer service and prompt service.

2017 Hyundai Accent
Excelente
Osmany excelente asesoría

2014 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Ibe been going to Doral Hyundai to service my car for years and I’m never disappointed. This service visit Osmany assisted me and provided me with honest much needed recommendations and got me out in record time.

HE
Haydee E.
Fantástico. Gracias
Excelente trabajo de OSMANY
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Haydee, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

DJ
Demetria J.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Communication is the key!!!!!
Thanks for changing my spirit!!!!!
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Demetria, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Good
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jorge R.
Always a great experience
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Jorge, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

MY
Marta Y.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly and reliable
Great service, fast and friendly.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Marta, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
I’m very happy with the service , fast and efficient. Nice staff

Maikell P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excelent
Excelent services .
Juan ....
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Maikell, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jamy C.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Very Happy always with Hyundai from sales, managements and maintenance dpt
I have been buying Hyundai from carlos Berros for years and each experience gets better and better. Carlos Berros and maintenence people gets to know their customers and guides you thorough each step of the purchase and what our cars needs. He is not satisfied until you drive off the lot fully knowledgeable of your vehicle and completely at ease. Thank you Carlos Berros and maintenance department for always take care of my family cars
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Jamy, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Myrna L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Fast
All Good!! Very happy with the Service!!
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Myrna, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

CL
Cesar L.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
From the moment I got in until when I left the people who attended me were very professional and polite. I felt like home. Congrats to all of you.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Cesar, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Good salesman & service staff

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Topped off liquids should be done for price of 5000 synthetic oil change.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. The tech that did the work was supposed to top off the fluids, except the brake master cylinde. Reason: there's a sensor in the master cylinder reservoir that warns you when the pads are worn, and it knows the pads are low by the amount of fluid in the reservoir. There are shops that fill the master cylinder, but it shouldn't be topped off. If it was any other fluid, please let me know so I can have a talk with the technician that did the job. Thanks again for your time and your patronage.

LN
Lizeth N.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Good place to go for your car service
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Lizeth, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Hialeah, FL
Good service and attention

Maribel M.
Maribel
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Maribel, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jennifer S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience
Jaime is always extremely helpful.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Jennifer, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.