Sal S.
10/12/2018
Very Satisfied
Great staff and they take the time explain what needs to be done and why.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks, Sal! We have always treated people the way we want to be treated. With honesty and fairness. Thanks for sharing!

KF
Keith F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/08/2018
Friendly honest service.
Doug and his team are great. They won't try and add services and parts you don't need. Always more than fair with prices. Would definitely recommend.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 10/10/2018

Thanks, Keith! We appreciate the trust you place in us and are happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

Chi W.
Plainfield, IL
Honda Fit
10/05/2018
Trustworthy
They are very honest and their prices is very reasonable. I bring all my cars there for service.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks Chi! We're happy you're pleased with our service. We have always treated people the way we would like to be treated--with honesty and fairness. Thanks for sharing!

SR
Sylvia R.
Montgomery, IL
10/02/2018
Great service, honest repairs and such friendly personnel. Love you guys!!!!
See above comments
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 10/02/2018

Thanks Sylvia! We're pleased you're happy with our service! Thanks for sharing.

JN
Jeff and Jeanine N.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018
Skilled and trustworthy service
We’ve trusted Douglas Automotive Repair with our vehicles for about the past 20 years and have never been disappointed. They know their stuff- highly skilled, professional and clean service at a very fair cost.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 09/28/2018

Thanks, Jeanine and Jeff! We appreciate the trust you place in us and are happy you're pleased with our service.  Thanks for sharing!

EC
Elizabeth and Tom C.
Lexus ES 350
09/17/2018
Douglas Auto has been our go to for auto repair. We have used them for the last 15 years and have never been disappointed. They are honest and very fair on prices.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks Tom and Libby! We've always treated our customers the way we want to be treated--with honesty and fairness. We're happy you are pleased with our service.  Thanks for sharing!

Toyota Matrix
09/14/2018
Lifesavers in a car emergency
I have a 14 year old Toyota Matrix. I recently got the emission test notice and when I went, it got 3 "failed" codes. I called Douglas for an appointment; they quickly did the diagnostic test; figured out the problems behind the failing codes; fixed and explained everything; back to the testing lanes within no time; PASSED!!! Fast, friendly service as always with great results.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks, Mike and Honey! We're glad you're happy with our service. Thanks for sharing!

SD
Scott and Lori D.
GMC Acadia
09/13/2018
Excellent service and trusted mechanic
As always, Jim, Doug and the team @ Douglas Auto provide fast, reliable and trusted service. With multiple vehicles all between 90k-140k miles, it's important to me to have someone whom I trust to tell me what needs to be done and help prioritize repairs for my budget.

Thanks Douglas!
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks Scott! We're happy your pleased with our service.  We have always treated people with honesty and fairness, that's just the way we do business. Thanks for sharing!

KY
Ken Y.
Crest Hill, IL
09/06/2018
100K mile maintenance
I wouldn’t take my car to anyone but Douglas Automotive. I appreciate his honesty and know I can trust him to do what needs to be done in a timely manner. They are service oriented, friendly and they also have a nice area to sit and wait if necessary.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks, Ken and Jackie! Our business has always been based on treating people the way we would want to be treated--with honesty and fairness. We're happy your pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

RT
Rae T.
08/31/2018
Would never go to any other mechanics
Finding Douglas Automotive has to be one of the best finds ever. They are honest, reliable and extremely competent. I recommend them to everyone.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 08/31/2018

Thanks, Rae!  We appreciate the trust you place in us. Thanks for sharing!

08/26/2018
As always, a great experience!
The "check light" went on in our 1997 Toyota 4 Runner just before we were going on a short trip. So we called Douglas and they got us in that morning and fixed what turned out to be a simple problem in just a few minutes. Everything was fine and we were on our way. We can't thank Caryn, Doug and Jim enough for the last minute appointment and fast service. It made our day.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks for sharing! We're glad we could help out and get you guys back on the road.

Toyota Matrix
08/14/2018
Another great auto repair experience
As always, Karen, Doug & Jim did a phenomenal job of getting me into the shop quickly, assessing what was necessary to repair now, and advising me regarding what I should take care of in the future. I was given a complete and ultimately very accurate estimate of what they were going to do and at what cost for each element before anything was done. Once approved, they completed all repairs by the end of the day. My 14 year old nearly 300k mile Matrix is running like new thnx again to the Douglas team.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks, Mike and Honey! We know you have choices about where to have your vehicles serviced and appreciate the trust you place in us. Thanks for sharing!

RE
Ray and Cindy E.
Romeoville, IL
Nissan Maxima
08/04/2018
Honest Car Repair Provider
We have been customers of Douglas Automotive Repair for over 20 years. Doug and his staff are great. It is very hard to find a mechanic you can trust. In addition to their honesty they provide wonderful customer service.

When they assess your vehicle to determine the issue, they do a thorough job and provide enough information to make an informed decision often explaining the timeline in which certain aspects of the repairs should be done. Never pressuring you to do all the work at once, but keeping you informed as to what repairs may be necessary going forward always keeping your safety in mind.

If you don’t need your car serviced ever, good for you. If you do have an occasion when your car may need service, you should bring it to Doug and his team.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 08/06/2018

Thanks Ray & Cindy! Our business is based on the philosophy of treating customers with honesty and fairness.  We're pleased you're happy with our service.  Thanks for sharing!

07/29/2018
Best mechanic around
This place is the bomb, I wouldn’t trust anyone else plus Kinder and Harley are always worth seeing.
Thanks you guys.
Honey and Michael Lynn
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/30/2018

Thanks, Honey and Mike! We appreciate the trust you place in us and know that you have choices about where to have your vehicle serviced.  Thanks for sharing!

GP
Glen and Lisa P.
07/21/2018
Easy to make appointments. They do the work on time & at a reasonable price. Very friendly employees who treat me like they value my business. Great experience every time I go there. Help keep our cars maintained.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/23/2018

Thanks! We have always tried to treat people the way we would want to be treated--with honesty and fairness. We're happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

SL
Scott L.
Plainfield, IL
07/19/2018
Always on-time, friendly, accurate service at Douglas Auto.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/20/2018

Thanks, Scott! We're happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

DF
Dale F.
07/19/2018
Douglas Automotive Repair simply does a great job
We've been using Douglas Automotive Repair for over 25 years and they are honest, dependable and timely. It's a family owned business run by great people. Doug has done nothing but worked on cars his whole life; he and his team are very good at what they do. Highly recommend them!
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/20/2018

Thanks, Dale! We appreciate the trust you place in us and know you have choices when it comes to taking care of your vehicles.  We're happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

J. Robert H.
Lexus ES 350
07/11/2018
Lexus brake replacement
All was good for my Lexus service for brake replacement. Friendly with all questions answered. Have dealt with Douglas for years with never a complaint and have recommended them to my friends..
Thanks, Bob
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks, Bob! We're happy you're pleased with our service.  Our philosophy has always been to treat people fairly and with honesty. We aim to exceed expectations.  Thanks for sharing!

Julie S.
06/29/2018
Trustworthy and efficient
Douglass Automotive has always been extremely trustworthy with providing accurate care with our cars.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 06/29/2018

Thanks, Julie.  We've always tried to treat people the way we want to be treated--with honesty and fairness. We're happy you're pleased with our service.  Thanks for sharing!

Montgomery, IL
06/15/2018
Returning customer
I return to DAR because of the courteous and professional care, with honest feedback that I receive. There is no fluff about the explanation of what my car needs. I’ve never found error. A bonus this time was the great space created for customers waiting. Blown away! And to think it was a DIY project. I thought a designer did it; love it for office work, reading or lunch if I’m waiting on my car.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 06/15/2018

We're happy you're pleased with our service! We've always strived to treat people fairly and honestly, and to give great customer service.  Glad you like our waiting area.  Our goal was to give people a warm, welcoming place to wait while we work on their vehicles.  Thanks for sharing!