CR
Craig R.
01/07/2018
The people and the workmanship are excellent
There team always takes great care of my vehicle and I appreciate there service
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 01/08/2018

Thanks, Craig! We're happy you're pleased with our service! Thanks for sharing!

Jaimy S.
Channahon, IL
Dodge Charger
01/05/2018
Spectular!
We are so happy we found you many years ago. You always take such great care of our cars and look out for us. We appreciate all the times you have gone above and beyond checking why the engine light is on or why our car is making some crazy noise. We are so relieved to know you'll look over any car we bring you to look over for us before we purchase. You ALWAYS give us comfort knowing you treat us just like you would treat your family. Thank you for that!
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 01/08/2018

Thanks Jaimy and Caroline! We have always treated people the way we would like to be treated, and appreciate the trust you've placed in us.  We're happy you're pleased with our service! Thanks for sharing.

Chris S.
Ford Expedition EL
01/01/2018
Trust of the people working there
I feel this company has trust worthy people working there. They are helpful and know there business.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 01/03/2018

Thanks, Chris! We have always treated people the way we would like to be treated--with honesty and fairness.  We're happy you're pleased with our service.  Thanks for sharing!

Dave R.
11/28/2017
David Rehs
Thanks for taking care of my Mom's car!
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 12/01/2017

Thanks, Dave.  We're happy you're pleased with our service! Thanks for sharing.

JE
John and Connie E.
Acura TSX
11/10/2017
Great Customer Service
My wife got a flat tire on her way to work. I was able to put the doughnut spare on the rear tire. I called Douglas and they said I could bring it now. They recommended new tires which I had already suspected from the wear on the flat tire. They thoroughly explained the pro and cons of the 2 brands that they recommended. The whole process was very seamless and the ride on the new tires is great.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 11/10/2017

Thanks, John & Connie!  We're happy you're pleased with our service. We have always treated people the way we would like to be treated--with fairness and honesty.  Thanks for sharing!

NH
Nina H.
Romeoville, IL
11/08/2017
The staff and their skills of taking care of my car.
EXCELLENT!
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 11/10/2017

Thanks, Nina! We're happy you're pleased with our service.  Thanks for sharing!

Sal S.
Jeep Patriot
11/07/2017
Oil Change
Went to Douglas for an oil change. Excellent service
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 11/10/2017

Thanks, Sal.  We're happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

TT
Tony T.
Nissan Rogue
11/07/2017
Great Trustworthy Service As Usual!
Another great experience with Doug and Jim and the team at Douglas Auto - got new tires and breaks at a very reasonable cost and the car feels great again! I consider them a Trusted Agent (like a doctor or lawyer) always being dealt with honestly and in a non-pressure "gotta fix this now" atmosphere. If something can wait, they will tell you. If you need it now, the will tell you that too. High integrity and honesty - always a pleasure to deal with. Dont worry about being sold any bogus fixes ("leaky spark tube" or "loose muffler bearing", etc) - they lay it out, tell you waht's wrong and what it will take. Deal with confidence! I take my cars (4) no where else.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 11/10/2017

Thanks Tony! We have always treated our customers the way we would like to be treated--with honesty and fairness. We're happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

KR
Kathy R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/06/2017
Easy to get an appointment.
Excellent service at a reasonable price. Always willing to go that extra step.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 11/07/2017

Thanks, Kathy! We're happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing.

VM
Vikki M.
Plainfield, IL
Saab 9-3
11/04/2017
Friendly and Trustworthy
I love Douglas Automotive Repair. They treat you like family and won't try to sell you something you don't need.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 11/07/2017

Thanks, Vikki! We're happy you're pleased with our service. We have always believed in treating our customers fairly and honestly. Thanks for sharing!

Rick G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/01/2017
Terrific first experience
I took my 15 year old Chevy Trailblazer to DAR after visiting 3 other repair shops including the chevy dealer at the recommendation of a friend. The DAR team is friendly, knowledgeable, and fair. They understood that I did not want to invest a lot of money in the repair but wanted the car to be safe as repairs were needed on the steering components. They assessed the problems and provided me various options on the parts (good quality versus ok quality). I was able to make an informed decision on my repair. Repair was scheduled and executed a few days after the assessment. Car is running like new.
Thanks DAR. I'll be back
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 11/01/2017

Thanks, Rick! We have always strived to treat people the way we want to be treated--with fairness and honesty.  We're happy you're pleased with our service! Thanks for sharing.

Denise W.
10/31/2017
Friendly Staff
I always recommend Douglas Auto to my friends.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 10/31/2017

Thanks Denise! We're pleased you're happy with our service. Thanks for sharing.

Lee B.
Joliet, IL
10/21/2017
5 star service
Friendly people and great, dependable work
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 10/24/2017

Thanks, Lee! We have always tried to treat people the way we want to be treated. We're happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

Todd M.
Dodge Durango
10/19/2017
Was leaving my house the other day and noticed I had a nail in my tire. I immediately brought my vehicle in and they had me in and out in 20 minutes for under $30! Thanks for the immediate care and getting my car safely back on the road.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 10/24/2017

Thanks, Todd! Our goal is to meet the needs of our customers, in whatever situation arises.  We're happy we could get you back on the road in a timely manner!  Thanks for sharing.

LN
Lisa and Tim N.
Toyota Sequoia
10/10/2017
The Best Team
Excellent customer service. Timely repairs and focus on cost savings.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 10/10/2017

Thanks, Tim and Lisa!  We always try to treat people the way we want to be treated. We're happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

PR
Pam R.
Sandwich, IL
10/10/2017
#1 Service
As always Douglas Automotive fixed my car the first time. Their knowledge and customer service are second to none.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 10/10/2017

Thanks, Pam!  We're happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

Jeff S.
09/30/2017
Great people
Always great to work with food people. They are honest and very easy to work with. They work fast too.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Thanks, Jeff! We're pleased you're happy with our service. Thanks for sharing!

RT
Rae T.
09/28/2017
Honest, efficient, thorough, knowledgable and friendly!
What more could anyone want when it comes to auto maintenance? This is the place everyone dreams they could find for their car. I was lucky enough to find them and I heartily recommend them to everyone without reservation! The entire staff is personable and I cannot say enough for their honesty, competence and timeliness. If you're not going here with your auto, you're probably being taken for a ride ...
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Thanks, Rae! We have always tried to treat people the way we would want to be treated--with honesty and fairness. We're happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

LA
Lynn A.
09/19/2017
Kind, courteous, friendly, efficient
Awesome as always. You and your staff always come to my rescue. You have no idea how much that is appreciated.
Thanks for always being there.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 09/21/2017

Thanks, Lynn! We're pleased you're happy with our service and appreciate the trust you place in us. Thanks for sharing!

Kevin S.
Chevrolet Cutaway
09/19/2017
Owner of KJS Flooring & Remodeling
Being a Business owner of a Construction company, Douglas Automotive understands that my work truck is the up most importance so they always schedule in as fast as they can, and get it fixed quickly. The nice thing about this company they make you feel at ease and treat you like Family I highly Recommend Douglas Automotive. One more thing it is really nice that Jimmy always explains the things that are wrong with your vehicle and walks you through the steps on what they have to do to fix your vehicle, to me that is important
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 09/21/2017

Thanks, Kevin! We understand that time is money when a vehicle is down, and do our best to keep our customers updated about the repairs.  We're happy you're pleased with our service! Thanks for sharing.