Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5rating 4.5454545
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Jennifer F.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service as Always
Always pleased with the professionalism and courteousness of representative and work requested done in a timely manner.

So happy to see car washed and vacuumed after visit.

Thank you!!!

CF
Carol F.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service but Car wash needs improvement
We are longtime patrons, so was shocked when after service car wash left streaks on all the glass and body of car as if the car was washed with dirty sponge and not rinsed. Service otherwise was perfect.

RJ
Randi J.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Always reliable
I trust Doug’s
I can always count on their honesty, efficiency, kindness and a beautifully washed car when returned

GH
Grace H.
2011 Hyundai Accent
03/15/2019 Category: Service
They provide prompt and efficient service,are thorough, knowledgeable and courteous. Acticipate needs and keep me informed. I also appreciate that they rides home and back when needed.

Oil Change
Oil change was done in an hour, including a car wash and interior vacuuming.

John C.
Very Helpful
The Car was in for service. The service agent met me at the service lane, knew who I was why I was there and listened to me. The car was completed on time and all repairs where complete.

2012 Hyundai Accent
Leaving no review
No comments

Bradley M.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Care
I have always had excellent service at Dougs Hyundai, I have never felt they rushed through and always explain what was done. My 2013 Sonata is just like new.

CN
Cynthia N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service.
I have been doing business with Doug’s Hyundai since 2012 and I’m on my second Santa Fe. The service has been consistently excellent for nearly seven years. Marc at Doug’s Cadillac had recommended the Hyundai in 2012 and I’m we followed his advice.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you Cynthia, I appreciate the feedback. It is great to see that we are consistently providing an excellent service experience. Thank you for allowing us to be your service department. We look forward to seeing you for all your future needs.

CE
Craig E.
Brier, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great people
Everyone is always polite and profesional

NN
Naranbaatar N.
They are BEST
Best ever

Mountlake Terrace, WA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
These guys are great!
They are always very fast, pleasant, honest and accommodating. No complaints!

Cheri H.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is Great!
I'm always treated with respect. The work is completely in a timely way, and I am always kept informed of what work is being done.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thanks Cheri, I appreciate the feedback. I will forward this to Richard and his service team. Everybody loves to see their hard work is paying off. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you for future service and maintenance needs.

Robert R.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
One time scheduling, friendly check in personnel, knowledgeable, etc. Always leave with a clean car inside and out.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thanks Robert, I appreciate the feedback, and thank you for bringing your Sonata in today. I appreciate your patience with our newer members while they learn the ropes and get into their routine. We look forward to seeing you for your next service

John P.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Service!
I deal with Doug's Hyundai for two major reasons...
1 - The sales department is reasonable and not high pressure, easy to work with for a respectable deal.
2 - Services is the best I have had in all of the years I have been driving, you can explain your car problems and requests, and they listen. They work to provide the best results for what needs to be done. I do not need to question what they tell me. Don't let Rich get away, he runs an excellent service support team.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

That means a lot John thank you. We have had some turn over and our advisors are learning some new roles. They are working very hard to provide everyone with a great service experience. I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for future service and maintenance needs.

PS
Pamela S.
2013 Hyundai Equus
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly staff.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thanks Pam! Sorry the repair took a little longer than expected, but glad we were able to get everything repaired. Let me know when your order comes in and I will be happy to help with the installation.
Thanks again, see you next time!

GM
Georgia M.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service
Doug’s Hyundai always provides excellent whether it is a factory recall or general maintenance. Always courteous and accommodating.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Georgia, we appreciate that thank you. Steven and his service team are doing a fantastic job. We have moved some people into different roles and they are working really hard to get their routine down and not disrupt anyone's service experience. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, see you on your next visit.

Tammara S.
Everett, WA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Details already expressed in previous review.
See prior pages for review.

Jim A.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Took the extra step to take care of any recall items I didn't know about.

TP
Tim P.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
My car was serviced and completed well within the time period quoted when I scheduled the appointment. Since their car wash was not working they also gave me a ticket for a free car wash at Brown Bear.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thanks Tim, that's great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback and to complete the review. I will forward this to Steven and his team. We look forward to seeing you for future maintenance appointments.