Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5rating 4.375
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

LK
Leslie K.
Kirkland, WA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Good customer service overall. One issue that we were not aware of is the 15 minute late policy, so if you are 15 minutes late, you have to reschedule your appointment. So since we were 16-20 minutes late, due to traffic, we were turned away. We were driving to Arizona and so they were able to fit us in the next day. When asked about the policy, they could not really give us the details.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Leslie for the review and feedback. I'm sorry for the confusion with the scheduling. Our express team schedules appointments every 30 minutes. If you are 16 to 20 minutes late, we can't provide a thorough service without cutting into the next clients service time. Then of course that makes every appointment late for the day. We will check with the main shop for available technicians before rescheduling, but it doesn't always work out favorably. I'm glad we were able to get you in the following day. In the future give us a call if you are running late, and we can give you specific options to serve you the best at that time. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for all your future needs. I hope you had a great road trip to Arizona!

DF
David F.
Mill Creek, WA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/20/2018 Category: Service
First Service Visit Went Great!
Just took my 2017 Veloster in for it's first service visit and I'm glad to report that the service department is excellent. I tried scheduling online this morning, but it showed no openings so I called when they opened and Richard was able to hook me up for a 4pm slot. I was greeted immediately and told it would be about 1 hr 15 minutes including the wash. The waiting room has comfortable seats and was quiet. They had coffee available and a TV, but the only thing on seemed to be Hyundai service ads. That was okay though, I was catching up on news and stuff on Twitter. My car was completed within an hour, washed and vacuumed. I'm really impressed! Since I purchased the car at Doug's the service was free except for a $37 upcharge because I chose full synthetic oil. I will continue to bring my Veloster home to Doug's in the future for all my service needs. I'd also like to add that I LOVE MY CAR. I haven't this much fun with a car in a LONG time. I've now used all of Doug's services; sales, parts, and service, and they're all great!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

David, That is awesome!! Thank you for your review and descriptive feedback. Our service team is great, and they do their best to get you in as soon as possible. Sorry about the TV, that is a Hyundai requirement, but it is better than having Jerry Springer blaring, or is it? Thank you again for your business and choosing Doug's Hyundai, We look forward to seeing you for all your future service needs.

Mountlake Terrace, WA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and communication.
Great service and communication regarding repairs.

Richland, WA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2018 Category: Service
So far so good
This dealership has address just about all the issues I have except one dangerous issues with the headlights shutting off. They did say there were other cars with the same issue but refuses to switch out the part even tho multiple cars with the same issue had the issue resolved by the part. This is after providing video evidence which service feels is not sufficient evidence and will not honor. But other than this frustrating experience the other issues was resolved promptly and a clean loaner was provided each time.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the survey and feedback. I wasn't aware you were still having troubles with your headlight. The last time we spoke about it was in February. Per tech support we performed a repair that I thought solved the problem since it was not mentioned on the last two visits. If this is still happening we should look into it, and find out where the failure is. The video always helps to show the concern but it will not tell us what isn't working properly at the time of the occurence. it is appreciated though, it's always beneficial. I will have Eric contact you and schedule a time to diagnose the concern. I appreciate your time and patience. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2018 Category: Service
7500 Mile Routine Check Up
Besides the routine maintenance, I also asked to have the rain visors installed on my vehicle. I was told that the total wait time is 2:30 h/m. The job was done in 2 hours! And everything looked great. Even got a car wash!

NN

Hyuk K.
Everett, WA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Good
So kind and good service.

Jessica G.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Good
Quality care. Quick service. Courtesy calls.

HP
Huso P.
Edmonds, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Its convenient
They do a good job on oil changes

Loren S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/13/2018 Category: Service
I have had nothing but great results with Doug's Hyundai, Every aspect of my relationship with the people has been excellent.
I love my car and would consider another down the road.

Loren Simmonds
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thanks Loren, we appreciate the feedback and kind words. I am happy to see we have created a good working relationship with you, and look forward to seeing you for all your future needs.
Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai

Alex B.
Bothell, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Better than Kirkland Hyundai Service Dept.
At least here there aren't a bunch of older gents wandering around behind the counter in their suits and don't help anyone. Probably old car salesmen that need to retire. Only go to Kirkland if you have nothing but time on your hands...they're so slow. Doug's 100% better.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thanks Alex!! We know your time is valuable. We know not all visits can be a quick in and out, but we do our best to not take more time then what is required. Thank you for checking us out, and giving us a chance to be your service department.
See you next time.

Marilyn S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service, thoughtful employees!
Well treated here and I’m always pleased with everything about this dealership!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Marilyn, That is great to hear! We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you next time. Enjoy your summer and thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

SK
Sang K.
WA
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Car! Great Service!
Great Car! Great Service!
I am satisfied with the purchase I made. Everyone was pleasant and courteous. I purchased my first Santa Fe from Doug's Hyundai.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

That's Great! Thank you for your continued support of our service and sales department. We look forward to seeing you for all of your service and maintenance needs.

YO
Yzonne O.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
I love that they clean my car
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Yzonne, A nice wash and vacuum at the end of your service is always nice to see. When we cannot perform it, we will always give a Brown Bear car wash coupon as an alternative. It's a final thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai for your service needs. Thank you again, we appreciate your business.

TE
Tina E.
Everett, WA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Polite workers and I didn't have to wait long
Great job Tina E
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Tina!! We do appreciate the feedback and your business. Look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great summer.

Kirkland, WA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Outstanding Experience!
Very friendly. EXPLATION OF WORK HELPFUL. CLEAN,BEAUTIFUL WAITING AREA. FAST SERVICE.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for the survey and your feedback. We appreciate your business, and look forward to providing you with all your service needs.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
As always, I received great service when I took my car in for the 30K service. Car was clean when I picked it up and the loaner car was really great to drive
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you so much for the great feedback. It is great to see you had an exceptional visit. Our service team is very focused on providing a great service experience. This positive feedback shows them their hard work does not go un-noticed, and is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you for your service needs.

PL
Patricia L.
Kenmore, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Still unanswered concerns
I had listed other concerns in the survey before this published review. However the answer I got on the published review only covered the bad car wash BUT the tire pressure wasn't addressed. In the survey I mentioned a trust factor as there was a couple communication failures as well. I wonder now if I actually got the oil change as there was no oil change sticker on my windshield which is common practice. Also it wasn't mentioned if I needed a tire rotation (which I asked about specifically on the intake) and I was told they would check. I've always been told that one should be done about every 5K miles. These several small items just leaves me to wonder what service was actually done. Also I asked a question about a possible problem with my emergency brake, my friend and I both felt we got an answer that didn't make sense; it was more like a made up reply.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Not as good as it should have been
Just a simple oil change/service.
1. the tire pressure as stated was not factual as I checked it after leaving and the next day
2. the complementary car wash - it looked like it was wiped down with a wet and dirty towel - spots all over my car.
3. the complementary vacuum just didn't happen.

There's more but not for here....
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

I'm very sorry to hear we fell short on our service during your last visit. I can try to explain a couple of your concerns, but instead let me assure you, we are taking steps in improving our process for the courtesy car wash. The only thing worse than a dirty car, is a car that looks like a wash was attempted but failed. The challenge is always time. To meet time expectations, we cut corners, and we need to stop doing that. Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey, we appreciate your business.

EJ
Eric J.
Mill Creek, WA
Friendly, knowledgable staff
From Service, to Sales, everyone upfront.

CF
Carolyn F.
Bothell, WA
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Professional Service
I love the efficiency and professionalism of the employees at Doug's Hyundai! My experiences are always positive! My wait time is always much less that I expect, and the pricing is always fair. I love my 2017 Elantra Sedan and so do all my friends!