John W.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
John said the person who waited on him told him the oil change would be $20 and when they got through he was charged $55. They did not check the air on the tires and the brake fluid because he checked these afterwards. He is not recommending this facility for this reason but he did go back and another person took care of these issues.

TANITHA M.
Gibson, NC
07/07/2018
Disappointed longtime Customer
I have been coming here for years for a basic oil change the last 3 time's my oil cap was not put on tight or the seal was not installed correct. I has oil all over the place when I returned each time they fixed the issue but didn't clean the oil up. The final time oil was all over the place resulted in me replacing my alternator which was drinched in oil and cost me 500 bucks.

Janice W.
North Carolina
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jessica. She said she purchased tires in May. The tires were defective and they are bald. They will not stand behind, or replace the tires. She would never use them again.

ME
MICHAEL REV. E.
Lincoln Town Car
07/01/2014
quality of work
I took my Town Car in to have a nail pulled out of the tire and to fix the leak. They put the tire back on with the white wall on the inside instead of the outside. I must take the car back to have the tire turned around the right way. Also, while I was at the counter, the worker would take calls that came in instead of finishing with me. He should have put them on hold and worked with the customer that was there first. I had them check my radio since it was not working. They could not fix it but charged me $25.00 for looking at it. Doug's is not the same as it used to be. I am very disappointed, especially since I have been a loyal customer.

01/03/2020
Scheduled Service
Upon arrival, I informed the technician that my cars needed oil changes and tire rotations. While waiting, I witnessed the service technician give a filter that needed to be replaced to the technician who checked us in. We speculated that it was for one of our cars so we jokingly started timing to see how long he would leave it there. The filter was there for over 20 minutes before he asked if I wanted it replaced. When checking out, I was informed of the costs of the oil changes only. The technician ignored the initial request for oil changes and tire rotations. They really could improve their customer service skills as the business wasn’t quite busy during the visit.
Doug B. from Doug's Tire Shop responded on 01/03/2020

I reviewed the video during your visit, unfortunately, there was, infact - a delay in the message being relayed to you, in regards of your vehicle's air filter - however, it sat in place for 13 minutes, as opposed to "over 20." There are normally 2 service writers on the counter, and 1 happened to be off that day, I was on the counter trying to help when I could. I apologize for the miscommunication in regards to the tire rotations, I'd like to offer 2 free rotations for Both of your Toyotas, in order to make up for our shortcomings. We hope you'll accept, and allow us another chance. Thank you

Doug Brown

Owner

LD
Lashanda D.
06/30/2014 Category: Service
Lashanda said she took her vehicle to their business because her vehicle was jerking. They told her she needed to get a tune up and she ended up paying $144 for the service. A day later, her vehicle started jerking again and her engine light came on. She took her vehicle back a second time and they told her they needed to replace three cords. She ended up paying $77 for the second service. Her vehicle still jerks and she had to go back to them to change the cylinder. They could have told her in the beginning that she needed to have her cylinder changed instead of her going back 3 times. She would not recommend them because of the reasons mentioned above.

YJ
YVONNE J.
Chrysler Concorde
08/12/2019
They are always pleasant and helpful
This was only my second time using them but, like the first they were professional and peasant. I love the close knit family like atmosphere and how they educate you about your vehicle and vehicle needs. They really try and help you how ever they can. Will be going back for sure!

EO
Eric O.
Dodge Dakota
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Eric said the business was good but it took 30 minutes before they even took his vehicle in. There were employees just walking around.

KP
Kevin P.
Dodge Neon
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Kevin said they are not the best mechanics, but they are good.

LG
Lisa G.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said she would recommend this business for service.

SD
SPENCER D.
09/25/2019
Oil Change
Nice, Friendly, and Helpful when giving advice on your vehicle up keep.

LH
LISA H.
09/18/2019
Oil change and information
My husband took the van to get a oil change. The oil was changed within one hour. I didn’t have a appointment. He did tell them about the two front tires that he wanted a quote and it would be a couple of weeks before he got them replaced but no one gave him that information he paid and then he left

Roy M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Roy said the service was convenient.

BILLY H.
Chevrolet S-10
06/09/2019
Quality auto care
I would recommend Doug's to everyone searching for quality auto care and fair pricing.

JE
JOHN E.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/02/2019
Customer service
Alway fixed my problems in a timely matter. One of the few in town that can repaid any emission problems.