Business Solutions

100
Net Promoter Score ®

Business Details

About

Welcome to Downtown Auto Services Inc. of Ithaca, MI. We are your neighbors, your friends, and members of your community who specialize in auto repair service. We believe that in the business of Auto Repair, "Service is the Difference", and we carry that through everything that we do.

Categories

Sat
closed
Sun
closed
* Eastern Time (US & Canada)
110 W Newark St Ithaca, MI 48847-1400
Downtown Auto Services Inc's Reviews

EF
ERIN F.
Alma, MI
06/08/2022
verified customer Verified Customer
Quick and efficient customer service
Had my car in for new front brakes and rotors. Work was done quickly and everyone there is always a pleasure to deal with. I feel like the prices are fair and I never feel like they try to push repairs that are not really necessary like some other places I have used do. I try to use them for all of my vehicle service needs! Great mechanics and everyone is always friendly.
Scott N. from Downtown Auto Services Inc responded on 06/10/2022 01:05 PM

Hello Erin, thank you for the great review!  We are thrilled to read your comments and aim to keep servicing our community with transparency, hard work, and dedication.  We appreciate the time you took to review us and we appreciate YOU.  Thank you,

Downtown Auto Service
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.