Matt P.
04/16/2019
Fair and honest, so I'll be back
Brakes went out, so I did nor want to go far for repairs so went to closest place. I knew what should be replaced and how but did not tell them, like a test. They passed with flying colors. One of those jobs where while you're at it then fix the other one, too, and they did. Plus noted they use the best parts I had found in my research.

VR
VICTORIA R.
04/12/2019
Always great service!
Excellent service, excellent prices and great people!

04/10/2019
Helpful and Convenient!
Always very helpful, especially to someone who doesn’t know a lot about cars like myself!

DAVE M.
Nissan Frontier
04/09/2019
Courteous quality service.
I have been going to Downtown Car Care for years, and recommend them to friends.

04/08/2019
Good customer service
Good customer service. They dropped me off and picked me from my place in downtown. Got my car oil change and they were priced competitively.

Buick LaCrosse
04/08/2019
Convenient Friendly Downtown Car Care
Knowledgeable friendly downtown car care. I work downtown and it is nice to be able to drop the car off and have it worked on while I am working. The people are extremely friendly and the work has always been well done.

BD
Brett D.
04/02/2019
Honest as the day is long...
They always do what is requested, offer relevant suggestions when necessary, work in a timely manner, and REASONABLE! An excellent operation to deal with.

KG
KATIE G.
04/02/2019
I have used Downtown Car Care for several years. They do a great job, offer shuttle service into downtown, and are easy to work with. It's great to drop my car off in the morning, go to work, then stop in to pick it up on the way home. Highly recommend!

03/30/2019
Friendly and not pushy
Very friendly, honest, and not pushy about recommended services.

Brian B.
Fishers, IN
03/29/2019
Major repairs
Fantastic and trustworthy service. I was mistakenly overcharged on my previous visit and they had a credit for me and discounted this bill. Fixed my car and had it running good as new. Highly recommend Bob and Kathy.

TH
Tim H.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the staff did a great job..

MIKE H.
03/26/2019
DTCC is a great team who know what they're doing and care about the customer.
I am a 25 year customer. DTCC has worked on all my cars over the years. From regular maintenance to major repairs, I never go anyplace else. I am treated fair and get a job well done every time.

03/24/2019
Trustworthy and friendly
Bob and his daughter run a great, friendly and reliable business that you can trust. They’ve taken great care of our cars, and have consequently taken great care of us.

Mazda CX-7
03/21/2019
1st time using this company!
After reading the reviews, I decided on using them since I work downtown so it was very convenient. I took my car to several other locations for quotes after my car was serviced to only find out that I was over charged tremendously, almost double the cost . Very disappointed

KL
KATE L.
03/15/2019
Honest, warm, prompt service
Great service from lovely people!

JULIE S.
03/15/2019
March 14, 2019 2012 Audi 5
This is the best auto garage in Indy. I will never take my car anywhere else. From the time I called to schedule an appointment, to driving my car home fixed and paid for, the experience was terrific. Thank you, Downtown Auto.

MICK L.
Beech Grove, IN
03/14/2019
Best car care shop in Indy
This is an awesome place to bring your car. You can count on honest, dependable work at a reasonable price. Bob and Kathy are fantastic. There’s really no other place to take your car. Besides it’s across the street from TwoDEEP Brewery!

KT
Kurt T.
03/14/2019
Always friendly and great service
I love Bob and Cathy! They are always very honest with you and understanding that you may not want to do all the work they recommend. I’ve never been to a shop that is as easy going and fair with you. I never feel like they upsell and they only fix what is necessary to get you back on the road safely. Their willingness to work with you is what keeps me coming back. They also pick you up and drop you off at work. I will pay the extra buck or two just for that service!

NH
Neil H.
Mazda CX-5
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Neil said that the business provided quick and professional service.

PB
Phillip B.
Volvo S40
03/09/2019
Efficient and friendly
Price for bearing replacements was comparable to other places. They were able to work with my schedule, called me with updates, and were friendly. The owner gave a little history of his business in downtown indy. A more personal place than firestone. I will be going back.