LA
Leslie A.
Nissan Murano
01/02/2020
Fast, professional service
I was greeted by a professional and friendly receptionist. Then was able to have my oil changed and tires rotated very quickly. An additional concern about my vehicle was brought to my attention and addressed. I felt comfortable in the waiting room while my vehicle was being serviced. I plan to return here next time my vehicle needs maintenance.

Carter B.
12/31/2019
Appreciative
I am appreciative for the work done to my vehicle. I was given an itemized list of what needed done and was directed to what was necessary and what could wait. They were quick and thorough. I will be returning.

KE
KATHLEEN E.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/27/2019
Went in with a non functional drivers window. I was hoping for a bad fuse, but had to replace the motor. But the part was ordered immediately and I was out in a couple hours. As always, great service and good people.

JP R.
12/23/2019
Honest Place
I recently took my car here for the first time as it is close to my office. The staff was friendly, the mechanics were very honest, the price was affordable, and the work was done in a very timely fashion. This is a locally owned family business that does very well because of the aforementioned. I would highly recommend bringing vehicles there for any and all types of repair.

James B.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/23/2019
My car was fixed right promptly and professionally.
The problem was accurately diagnosed and quickly fixed. I am visiting from out of town and need a place l could trust. My brother is a long time customer and so I came here. Got the great service he has come to experience. Many thanks for a repair I can trust. Should be able to return home after Christmas trouble free.

MARK S.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/20/2019
Steve, the car rides great! I can live with the noise as you said it is safe to drive. Thanks again, mark.
I hope I did this right. See above.
Good job all.

Cristy H.
Carmel, IN
12/19/2019
So Glad I Found Them!
I called very last minute as I was driving downtown for work and my car wanted to stall. They got my vehicle right in and had it fixed by early afternoon. Their pricing was very reasonable and everyone I dealt with so super nice! Downtown Car Care will definitely be my new go to!

PM
Pedro M.
Dodge Caliber
12/16/2019
Best mechanics in Indy
One of windshield nozzle stopped to work in a snowstorm day. I called them, asking if they could accommodate this repair in their schedule since I couldn't take the highway without this essential item. They were not just able to help my request but got the job done in lass them an hour, and thankfully I was not late for an important meeting on that day.

They are very professional. Awesome people!

KW
Kaleb W.
Ford C-Max Energi
12/15/2019
Personable, locally-owned.
Very friendly. I trust the work. Keeping my dollars in Indy.

12/14/2019
Best People and Place!
Honest, reliable and friendly.

PH
Patricia H.
12/13/2019
I scheduled an appointment and they got to my car right away. They were very thorough and explained all the work I needed to have done. They were not pushy.

12/12/2019
Prompt service. Reasonable prices and not to sell something you don’t need
An honest car care service downtown

SJ
SCOTT J.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/12/2019
convenient, friendly, no bull
I have brought my car to the Downtown Car Care Center five times now. Each time the staff was friendly and offered a ride since I was dropping to car off. The work was completed the same day, though it was promised the next day.
The price was affordable, the communication concise; all positives.

GP
GINNY P.
Buick Park Avenue
12/11/2019
The best mechanic in Indy
Aa long as I have a car - I’ll take it here. Trustworthy, fair, pleasant staff. I’ve never ever EVER felt like I was being taken advantage of. Fair prices, to boot! I’m glad Downtown Car Care exists!!

JO
JOHN O.
Buick Lucerne
12/11/2019
Light repair
I perfect job well done by Steve. Steve is the best technician. He never tries to sell repairs that aren’t needed. He is honest and trustworthy.