Matthew M.
Honda Civic Si
03/04/2019
Trustworthy
This was the second time taking my older vehicle to be serviced here. Very competitive prices and great customer service.

03/04/2019
Great service. Very transparent.
See title.

Marie L.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/02/2019
Looking out for their customers!
Took the car in for an oil change and the mechanic noticed oil residue where it shouldn’t be. Called and explained the situation to me and offered the repair at a reasonable cost. Work was completed promptly while the car was there. Future crisis averted!

Love, love, love Downtown Car Care Center!!!

ER
Emily R.
03/01/2019
I have taken my car here for two years and have always had great service. My vehicle was always repaired in a timely fashion, explained thoroughly, and I never felt pressure to pay more than I could afford.

Jeff T.
Indiana
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that the place is a good place to work with, they stick to their estimates and are really fast.

Jeep Liberty
02/26/2019
......

LD
LARRY D.
02/15/2019
Staff is always friendly and helpful and work is fine.
Good people, good worksmanship and very accomodating.

CHRIS C.
02/13/2019
Great service and fair price!
I brought my car in thinking it may have front suspension damage but only needed a couple of tires. They were fair and honest which is important when choosing where to take your vehicle for repairs. Bob even gave me a ride to work! I'll definitely be back if my car needs something else in the future!

WB
William B.
Kia Spectra
02/13/2019
Great place!
I've taken my cars here for years and will continue to do so. They do great work and have awesome, fun service!

Chevrolet Cruze
Great experience
Wonderful service, pleasant staff, quick turn around, and excellent communication.

Brian B.
Fishers, IN
Routine maintenance
Fantastic service wasn’t going to be able to afford the whole amount of work so Bob re-worked the price on the spot so I could do part now and part later. He also stayed open an extra 30 minutes for me to come and get my car.

NC
Natasha koyla c.
Johnson City, TN
Suzuki SX4
So helpful and so fast
My car started acting funny and I was planning on driving home, I was only visiting Indianapolis for a couple days. They figured out the problem real quick and were able to replace the parts. It only took about 3 hours. I was able to drive most the way back to TN that day. Bob was real kind.

NF
Nicole F.
02/05/2019
Great Service and Repair
I had a great experience. The service was completed within the day and the staff was very communicative. My car is driving much better.

IL
Isaac L.
Santa Claus, IN
Mercury Mountaineer
01/26/2019
Great service and nicest people
I went to the Downtown Car Care Center not knowing what was wrong with my car. They really helped me find out the problem, and were really fast and efficient through the whole process. They were very nice and even tried to get me the cheapest car parts they could. 10/10.

Jennifer P.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/25/2019
Great, Friendly Service
I am sad that I did not know about Downtown Car Care Center before now. They provide great service and very reasonable prices. I love that I can drop my car off in the morning, get a ride to work, and then have them pick me up in the afternoon when my service is done. Couldn't ask for easier, more convenient service!

CN
Charles N.
Kia Spectra
01/25/2019
Trustworthy
I am thankful to have found a mechanic that I can trust. I have had bad experiences where mechanics try to overcharge or look for things just to make more money. Downtown Car Car Center does not do that. They told me that nothing was wrong with the car, and they did not try to sell some “emergency work” to me.

Mercedes-Benz E350
Trust
Having "your" trustworthy, highly skilled, competent and reasonably priced auto repair business in the downtown neighborhood is wonderful. Bob and the team at Downtown Car Care are fantastic.

MN
MARK N.
01/24/2019
Great work at fair prices.
The staff is always so accommodating, eager to help with our cars. I appreciate them always repairing what’s broken and not trying to gouge you for unnecessary repairs. I would recommend Downtown Car Care to everybody.

WH
Walter H.
01/24/2019
I’ve been going there for years and have always received excellent service. Bob has treaded me very good.

EM
Emily M.
01/18/2019
Super quick & super kind
Always happy with their service