GD
Greg D.
08/27/2019
Calm, spacious, knowledgeable, focused
Pulled in to check tire leak. Was at no time ignored. Courtesy gave me a level of comfort. No nonsense.
I will be back if/when neccessary.

Rodney S.
Nissan Versa Note
08/24/2019
Honesty and did what they said
Good communication and. Quality workmanship

great service & quick turnaround
Great service, as always. Fairly priced. Love these guys.

BW
Bob W.
Friendly Service
They got me right in to fix a noise I had under the hood. Come to find out I was low on oil, and that’s all it was. They explained everything to me.

Monica G.
Honda Civic Cpe
Awesome team and service
They are really convenient to downtown and is perfect for people like me who work during the day! Shuttle was really easy, and the team is great. I got a few calls throughout the day regarding updates to what they found needed attention on my car and estimated cost too. Overall a great experience

Westfield, IN
08/21/2019
Trustworthy
I have been bringing my 5 cars to this shop for over 15 years, and they treat the old cars with the same quality service as the newer ones. I have complete confidence in the service quality and integrity of this business. They have never misled me.

JN
Joan N.
08/21/2019
Friendly, fast and dependable
I have going here for a few years. I have always been impressed with how quickly they can get my car in, fixed and back to me. The front office team I deal with is friendly and helpful.

Normal, IL
08/15/2019
Fast and professional
I had a check engine light. It was only a gas cap sensor reset. They quickly diagnosed and corrected the problem

Tom B.
Cadillac DeVille
08/14/2019
Great service you can trust
DCCC reminds me of the classic auto repair shop my dad took me to when I was a kid. This isn’t your slick place where they can’t give an accurate estimate without saying “well if it needs this, this and that then it will be 2-3 times as much”. I was given a quote that is what I paid and my car sounded great afterwards. I depend on my car heavily for work, so DCCC is my go to car care shop!

PS
Paige S.
Jeep Commander
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Paige said the staff at this business is reliable and always very easy and friendly to work with.

MIKE H.
08/12/2019
DTCC has a wealth of knowledge and experience and the have always fixed my vehicles at a fair price. Have bewn a customer for 25 years.
Never had a bad experience with DTCC in 25 years. A gem in Downtown Indy. Highly recommend.

Jennifer A.
Honest and Kind!
They are always helpful, and keep you informed of what’s going on. They give you an honest price, and do great work!

John S.
Professional
The work on my car was done professionally. While my car was parked in the garage bay, a third-party oil delivery truck damaged my bumper, and Downtown Car Car handled the costs and logistics of body repairs and my rental car, which was the right business decision. My trust in them was well placed.

QO
QUINCY O.
Greenwood, IN
Chevrolet Suburban
08/08/2019
Always great!
Expedient and honest every time.

HR
HARRISON R.
Carmel, IN
08/07/2019
Excellent service and work
Another fine job by mechanic, Steve, he's thorough, thoughtful, and performs with excellence. Bob and Cathy provide great customer care.